New Tracey Documentary

Barbara

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Word is that Tracey will be airing his NEW documentary (a really loose term for this purpose) in June in the UK, according to Webbsleuths.

The hinting and the secrecy about a new suspect who will be the focus of this program seems to be (not positive) Helgoth. You know, the guy who is dead and can't defend himself. It seems one of his "friends" (Kenady), paid well I'm sure, is talking and pointing the finger at him.

Here we have it once again; a dead man who will be thrown under the bus. I guess they think that dead men can't sue and I would assume they checked into any family members he might have to make sure.

Just another example of the vultures coming out to make a profit from a dead little girl. Next year, depending on who dies this year, there can be yet another croc with McSanta or whoever may pass during the year.

More money in the pockets of the Traceys, Jamesons, Hoffmans (he tried to sell the tapes to the NE for $25,000, but Jameson ended up getting the bid for more money), Ramseys, etc.

It's amazing how low these scum will stoop for a few bucks :sick:

On behalf of most of us, we apologize to JonBenet for the rest of us. Rest in as much peace as you can. Someday little girl, someday......you'll rest in total peace. :angel:

With the DNA "evidence", I don't see how anyone could be assumed to be the intruder anymore. Even though Helgoth has expired, couldn't his parents' DNA be a key to his? And then....a match, or not? With the "fresh-eyed" investigation, it doesn't seem that playing guessing games would be necessary or tolerated.

IMO

Helgoth or McReynolds...both are dead and up for 'intruder' suspects.

Tracy had better make the Rams look good or Woody will sue him. :D

Hopefully the Ramseys will be speaking in Doc III, the more the Ramseys talk the more they expose themselves.

Don't know if I can stomach another Ramfomercial....I may or may not watch it. If he mentions John running for office, I will probably puke....

Barbara said:
The hinting and the secrecy about a new suspect who will be the focus of this program seems to be (not positive) Helgoth. You know, the guy who is dead and can't defend himself. It seems one of his "friends" (Kenady), paid well I'm sure, is talking and pointing the finger at him.
Regarding Helgoth/"Bootman":

Boulder Police Chief Mark Beckner said detectives took DNA samples from the person in 1997 and learned it does not match DNA found at the Ramsey crime scene.

http://web.dailycamera.com/extra/ramsey/2000/01aboot.html

Oh - and just HOW did Patsy Ramseys jacket fibers from the clothes she was wearing that night get entwined into the knot in the cord around JonBenet's neck if some now dead intruder did it??
Or HER clothing fibers discovered in the paint tote where the handle from the cord on the neck came from??
And what? She HELPED this intruder write the note? He dictated now and not John?? LOL!!

The idea of anyone - dead bootman or not - being a suspect in this murder is purely a figment of Lin Wood, Tracey and company's imagination and wishful thinking. And they know it.

With the DNA technology today, and the fact that this case has (wink, wink)
been turned over to the DA's office for a "fresh look" and new investigation, along with their big "announcement" that they had this "foregin DNA" from JonBenet's undies that belonged to the "intruder" - doesn't the public understand that they would have TESTED it to Helgoth? Or whomever they "suspect" now??? They can even get a court order to exhume his body if necessary. Or test his parents.
No. There is no real suspect in this case other than the 3 Ramseys in the house that night. And it's been that way for a VERY long time - for factual reasons.

Give it up Tracey and Wood. It won't work.

Show Me said:
I guess the RST will have to choose between its case-cracking DNA evidence and a suspect who can't fight back. Oh wait, I know, there were TWO of them: the DNA guy is conveniently not in the database and the dead guy conveniently neglected to leave any DNA at the crime scene and is too dead to be of any use as a witness. Yeah, that's it. :rolleyes:

Britt said:
I guess the RST will have to choose between its case-cracking DNA evidence and a suspect who can't fight back. Oh wait, I know, there were TWO of them: the DNA guy is conveniently not in the database and the dead guy conveniently neglected to leave any DNA at the crime scene and is too dead to be of any use as a witness. Yeah, that's it. :rolleyes:

Last night on the E channel they aired their JonBenet Ramsey piece.
Cyril Wecht hit it right on the head. He said the ABSENCE of some "intruder's"
DNA all OVER the crime scene is a huge problem for those who insist the Ramseys are innocent of this crime. Particularly when RAMSEY evidence IS there at the crime scene - like Patsy's jacket fibers actually caught in the knot of the cord around JonBenet's neck!!

Again - if there was TRULY any solid reason to look at a particular non-Ramsey suspect (even if he is dead), Mary Keenan has had PLENTY of time now to do that. And nothing turned up. Nada. The Ramseys STILL have not been excluded from suspicion.

So,

it is correct to say that no one formerly investigated and swabbed for DNA can be assumed to be the intruder any longer? Right? If Helgoth's or Santa's or anyone else's DNA is not a match for what they entered into CODIS, then they are just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic?

IMO

Jameson:
"Helgoth"

Another man with a history - - there was a restraining order out on him because his ex-girlfriend didn't care for how he was playing with her daughter.
His death was ruled a suicide but we have discussed many times how that ruling was in question - - the angle of the bullet, the suggestion that his body was posed with a stun gun and Hi-Tec boots.

This is just one small snippet of an entire thread.

Would someone from the RST PLEASE explain why Helgoth is still being discussed in this case when his DNA doesn't match?

Is it only the Ramseys who get a pass with no matching DNA?

Barbara said:
Would someone from the RST PLEASE explain why Helgoth is still being discussed in this case when his DNA doesn't match?

Is it only the Ramseys who get a pass with no matching DNA?
Good questions, Barbara.

I guess they've chosen door number two: the suspect who can't defend himself. Maybe it's the name -- Hell Goth -- what a perfect name for a villain. Sounds like something right out of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. But they should probably call him by his real name: Redd Herring.

Britt said:

Sheesh...you'd think with all that DNA intruder evidence everywhere in the Ramsey house they'd arrested the dead guy by now.

Barbara said:
Word is that Tracey will be airing his NEW documentary (a really loose term for this purpose) in June in the UK
I have inside information that in this installment of the never ending series of crockudramas, Tracey will be combing the dark, dimly lit, back alleys of Taiwan, looking for Sum Yung Gai.

From what I heard, he swabbed over 800 Asian urinals in Taiwan's manufacturing district, and a good part of this new film documents his efforts to get those samples entered into the CODIS data bank.

Shylock said:
I have inside information that in this installment of the never ending series of crockudramas, Tracey will be combing the dark, dimly lit, back alleys of Taiwan, looking for Sum Yung Gai.

From what I heard, he swabbed over 800 Asian urinals in Taiwan's manufacturing district, and a good part of this new film documents his efforts to get those samples entered into the CODIS data bank.

Oh good grief!

I'd like to quash some misinformation that jameson has put out. She says:-

Last time it aired in the UK on, I believe, the 4th of July and we saw it in October. They didn't sell it in America until after it aired in the UK - and thenthey had to rework it.

It was the 11th of July actually, but we'll not argue about that. This is the misinformation:-

(In the UK, the programs don't run the same length of time as here - and the Ramsey case is not as well-known there so they have to do a more detailed intro - a review of the case. SO - - if it is like the first, there will be two transcripts.

In the UK, we do not have all the commercial breaks that you guys have. So the programme fits in an hour long slot. As a matter of fact, I compared the UK and US transcripts and the British one is 500 words LONGER! There were some differences in the introduction but I wouldn't say it was more "detailed". We are talking about maybe a minute or two of dialogue.

According to one source, the Tracey documentary will be airing here in a few weeks, in the meantime, there will be trailers and press/magazine coverage as before. The tv schedules do not have it listed yet, but I understand that a new series of "Real Crime" is about to begin and Tracey Doc II was part of a previous "Real Crime" series. I'm guessing it will be again but that's just a guess. I'm waiting on a tv alert to let me know when it is happening. I have a few serious sailing trips coming up and I'm hoping that there won't be a clash.

I cannot believe that any group of intelligent broadcasters would actually buy and air the tripe that Tracey produces.

Do you have the equivalent of our Cable TV over there? Cable has much lower standards, and airs more tabloid-like programs.

HettyWainsleuth said:
I cannot believe that any group of intelligent broadcasters would actually buy and air the tripe that Tracey produces.

Do you have the equivalent of our Cable TV over there? Cable has much lower standards, and airs more tabloid-like programs.

We have both cable and satellite tv. However, the Tracey documentary will be shown on the heavily governed terrestrial tv. The last one was shown well after the 9pm watershed - I think it was 10pm it started.

I don't actually recall any pre-programme blurb about the first (July 1998) documentary since the case hadn't been covered much here and it was "just a documentary" that I happened to decide to watch on the night. However, there was a fair amount of blurb prior to the 2001 documentary - newspaper and magazine articles and tv trailers. I haven't seen anything yet, but I'll make a conscious effort to look out for it.

Barbara said:
Word is that Tracey will be airing his NEW documentary (a really loose term for this purpose) in June in the UK, according to Webbsleuths.

Here we have it once again; a dead man who will be thrown under the bus. I guess they think that dead men can't sue and I would assume they checked into any family members he might have to make sure.

Just another example of the vultures coming out to make a profit from a dead little girl. Next year, depending on who dies this year, there can be yet another croc with McSanta or whoever may pass during the year.

More money in the pockets of the Traceys, Jamesons, Hoffmans (he tried to sell the tapes to the NE for $25,000, but Jameson ended up getting the bid for more money), Ramseys, etc.

It's amazing how low these scum will stoop for a few bucks :sick:

On behalf of most of us, we apologize to JonBenet for the rest of us. Rest in as much peace as you can. Someday little girl, someday......you'll rest in total peace. :angel:

Excellent post/question(s)...WOW, what if "THEY"(whoever THEY are?) said the dead could speak truthfully...then what??? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Show Me said:

Tracy had better make the Rams look good or Woody will sue him. :D

Hopefully the Ramseys will be speaking in Doc III, the more the Ramseys talk the more they expose themselves.

Don't know if I can stomach another Ramfomercial....I may or may not watch it. If he mentions John running for office, I will probably puke....

I wish/pray that John looks in the MIRROR each day and sees what I see! :crazy: :laugh: :chicken:

K777angel said:
Oh - and just HOW did Patsy Ramseys jacket fibers from the clothes she was wearing that night get entwined into the knot in the cord around JonBenet's neck if some now dead intruder did it??
Or HER clothing fibers discovered in the paint tote where the handle from the cord on the neck came from??
And what? She HELPED this intruder write the note? He dictated now and not John?? LOL!!

The idea of anyone - dead bootman or not - being a suspect in this murder is purely a figment of Lin Wood, Tracey and company's imagination and wishful thinking. And they know it.With the DNA technology today, and the fact that this case has (wink, wink)
been turned over to the DA's office for a "fresh look" and new investigation, along with their big "announcement" that they had this "foregin DNA" from JonBenet's undies that belonged to the "intruder" - doesn't the public understand that they would have TESTED it to Helgoth? Or whomever they "suspect" now??? They can even get a court order to exhume his body if necessary. Or test his parents.
No. There is no real suspect in this case other than the 3 Ramseys in the house that night. And it's been that way for a VERY long time - for factual reasons.

Give it up Tracey and Wood. It won't work.
Yes!;THEY KNOW WE KNOW THEY KNOW...and they will not give up trying to tell us/me they do not KNOW...THEY KNOW!!! :doh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back