New Searches based ON CASEY Sightings. JB advises Casey to reveal nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

intrigued79

Reaction score
Sorry for the long thread name!

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

"Eyewitness News has learned detectives have been searching for the body of Caylee Anthony in two more places in east Orange County. Caylee was reported missing 78 days ago. Detectives say she is dead and that at one point her body was in the trunk of her mom's car."

and

""It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

Judging by what he said, it would seem that Casey would get herself into trouble by telling what she knows about Caylee's whereabouts."

Interesting...

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez saidWTH.... how can CA & GA stand this crap any longer

:eek:

intrigued said:
"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.
:eek:

So, is JB admitting that it wasn't an accident? Maybe he's worried more about the death penalty.

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

WTH.... how can CA & GA stand this crap any longer...:eek:

Well, if it does HER no good then by all means she should not tell where her dead child's body is. Makes all the sense in the world. :rolleyes:

:eek::chicken::eek::chicken::eek::chicken::eek:

""It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

I thought her main objective was to find her daughter. How in the world can she, her family, or her attorney justify this statement? Finding her daughter is now on the backburner, apparently. Ludicrous.

:behindbar:curses::rant::steamed::devil::rage:

:shocked2: Well, there you have it folks. Caylee won't be found because of HER actions. I think I'll go back to the poll and change my answer to death penalty.

I thought her main objective was to find her daughter. How in the world can she, her family, or her attorney justify this statement? Finding her daughter is now on the backburner, apparently. Ludicrous.

Because they know that baby is dead. If she were alive, then it WOULD be to his "client's" advantage to tell where that baby is.

JB makes me sick! Well at least this time he didn't say Caylee was still alive! I cannot believe what KC is putting her family through..Luv im or hate im, they don't deserve this!

If I was facing these charges, guilty or not, I'd fire JB's butt sooo fast his head would SPIN. :eek:

Wow, just wow.

Every time you think it can't get any worse, the A family and JB find a way to take 'the lowest of the low' to a new and deeper level.

:behindbar:curses::rant::steamed::devil::rage:

:shocked2: Well, there you have it folks. Caylee won't be found because of HER actions. I think I'll go back to the poll and change my answer to death penalty.

Hmmm. I already voted for the DP...is there a torture category:furious:

Does that sound like the attorney of an "innocent" woman?? JB just told us in that statement that she is guilty as sin.

Sounds like the Team Casey is holding that info for "bargaining chips" to me.

I feel sick now.:shakehead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member