Boy, 7, breaks into zoo, feeds animals to croc

That is frightening. What must have been going through that child's mind? He is too young to be charged, but someone needs to keep a very close eye on him. What or who will be next? Where were the parents? He is so young to even be thinking about something so cruel.

A future Jeffrey Dahmer in the making..........

So horribly sad. Obviously this child is very very sick.

Now that they've identified him so young, I hope they get him the help he needs, putting him in a hospital if necessary until they see if he's able to control himself.

I hope to God this is not a result of a reaction to abuse from his parents.

Let's all keep this child in our prayers.

This is a seven year old? How the heck could a little kid be missing for that long let alone doing something so cruel?

This is a seven year old? How the heck could a little kid be missing for that long let alone doing something so cruel?

And where was the zoo's security? For 30 minutes he was doing this:eek:

And where was the zoo's security? For 30 minutes he was doing this:eek:

The article read the security system probably didn't trip due to his small size. Where were his parents?

7 yrs old - where were the parents for 30 MINS!!!????

His parents should be made to reimburse the zoo and they probably need some parenting classes. Maybe if more adults were held responsible for the actions of their minor children people would keep an eye on their marauding monsters.

Animal cruelty makes me angry.
People neglecting their kids makes me angrier.:furious:

This behavior points at sociopathy in my honest opinion. The cruelty that this little boy exhibited is frightening and I agree with others who said that it is a good thing that he's been detected at such an early age. If let unchecked, I doubt this'll be the last we hear of this little boy.

I agree. This child needs serious help. If the parents don't step up and really parent, I have no doubt this child will grow into a monster. Those poor animals!

Is there help for a kid who is already displaying these types of deep-seated problems? I mean, really, and I'm not saying it applies to this kid, but some people are just evil, I think. If a kid is already killing helpless animals at such a young age, will all the therapy in the world keep him from killing as an adult?

This behavior points at sociopathy in my honest opinion. The cruelty that this little boy exhibited is frightening and I agree with others who said that it is a good thing that he's been detected at such an early age. If let unchecked, I doubt this'll be the last we hear of this little boy.
I think that he has gone beyond that. I am thinking psychopath. Hopefully, his parents will get him the help he needs. He is only 7. I pray that there is hope for him!

This story scared me. I have four kids and have known many 7 year old boys. Seven is the sweetest age. I cant imagine what horrible problems this child has. I hope he gets help. I really hope his parents are scared to death by his behaviour and do whatever they can for him.

Neindorf (zoo person) should also sue the parents to demand this kid and his parents gets some court ordered intensive therapy. Shades of Dalmer, Bundy, Gacy etc.

This story scared me. I have four kids and have known many 7 year old boys. Seven is the sweetest age. I cant imagine what horrible problems this child has. I hope he gets help. I really hope his parents are scared to death by his behaviour and do whatever they can for him.
I totally agree with you! His parents must be scared and worried as hell! I am just going to assume that they are - because, if they are not, they have to be, at the very least dysfunctional - and are in need of an intervention. I hope that they get the help that they all need.

This child should be evaluated by professionals ASAP.

This is totally frightening. God help anyone in this child's path for years to come.

This sounds like the backstory to a killer in a horror movie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back