PA - Thomas Daley for putting hidden cameras in women's apts, Norristown, 2008

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Thomas Daley is a freak. The landloard had such an eleborate set up to spy on his female tenants that when they turned on a light switch or a ceiling fan Daley's camera's started rolling.

This guy had cameras set up directly to his home so that he could see these poor women live. He's been doing this for years and had cameras all over the place. No cameras were found in the apartments he rented to men. This dude is creepy, frightening. Scarey looking too.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hSg5EZfybHatO3TSNRSn2pptAIwgD93C3P6O0

:furious:SO gross.

This is something I have always wondered/worried about, because as this story shows, these kinds of things DO happen.

I feel very bad for all the women who have been violated like this.
IMO, this is worse than upskirting or cameras in public restrooms. Imagine how much more comfortable and relaxed a woman is in her own home. This man violated the most sacred place to these women.

ggrr this makes me mad, i had a landlord like this when i was younger. the guy used to peek thru my windows at night to catch me undressing. had another neighbor tell me the guy was doing it. so one night i boiled up a huge stew pot of water and thru it out the window at him. he stopped.

so one night i boiled up a huge stew pot of water and thru it out the window at him. he stopped.

Excellent.:)

NewMommy, right? It must be awful for those women. I can't fathom how freaked out they must be. Every waking minute I bet they second guess now what they are doing. I hope they lock his *advertiser censored*s up for good.

I wonder if there are any missing women or unsolved murders around there. Sometimes peepers are also killers.

ggrr this makes me mad, i had a landlord like this when i was younger. the guy used to peek thru my windows at night to catch me undressing. had another neighbor tell me the guy was doing it. so one night i boiled up a huge stew pot of water and thru it out the window at him. he stopped.
i hope you nailed him but good..

I wonder if there are any missing women or unsolved murders around there. Sometimes peepers are also killers.
I was having that thought simulatneously to when I read your above post! I would also look for diaries, newspaper articles he may have saved, etc. This guy is a sicko~creepy freak! He kinda has that smug look like Casey A. in his mugshot!

ETA: Athy....that rocks.... you are much braver than I am!

4-10 years? After all of the years he did this? Insane. Simply insane.

4-10 years? After all of the years he did this? Insane. Simply insane.

I know, Belinda.

I wonder what the conditions of his release will be? "Uhhhh, Mr. Daley you are not permitted to use a video camera or survalence equipment. That is unless you don't trust the people you are renting to".

Montco same as it ever was.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back