Who gets billed for this run around?

compmomnc

Reaction score
It struck me as I read an article today on the searches they do for Caylee and that everytime they use the helicopter it costs $500 per hour, plus the cost of all the manpower used.

I am not a Orange county taxpayer so I do not have any direct complaint about the possible financial implications that will happen because of the expenses incurred by the Sheriffs Department.

I am curious if the Sheriffs Dept can recoup some of their expenses if they find out that they have been going around in circles and chasing the same "squirrel".

Casey has not been forthcoming, nor helpful in anyway since the beginning. She has put numerous lives in danger searching for a lost child that is most likely deceased. I, like a majority of people think that Casey knows where her daughter is (whether buried, sold, lost or forgotten) and she could have ended this weeks ago with the truth. How much will the truth cost her family?

Can the Sherriffs Dept sue the Anthony's for the additional costs incurred?
How much do wild goose chases cost in the long run?

Any thoughts?

compmomnc

(I am still fairly new and did a search for this topic. The closest was billing the Anthonys for the addditional needed security at their house from the HOA. If it needs moving then please put it where is needs to go mods. Thanks)

compmomnc I kinda asked the same thing in regards to the Trust that has been set up for Caylee and wondered if Sheriff's dept could bill the Trust if Caylee is found.

Prisoners are charged for their room & board, drug money, cars, etc are confiscated, and other things. So anyone know if any of the money spent can be recouped.

Taxes, money from selling seized items, etc.

It struck me as I read an article today on the searches they do for Caylee and that everytime they use the helicopter it costs $500 per hour, plus the cost of all the manpower used.

I am not a Orange county taxpayer so I do not have any direct complaint about the possible financial implications that will happen because of the expenses incurred by the Sheriffs Department.

I am curious if the Sheriffs Dept can recoup some of their expenses if they find out that they have been going around in circles and chasing the same "squirrel".

Casey has not been forthcoming, nor helpful in anyway since the beginning. She has put numerous lives in danger searching for a lost child that is most likely deceased. I, like a majority of people think that Casey knows where her daughter is (whether buried, sold, lost or forgotten) and she could have ended this weeks ago with the truth. How much will the truth cost her family?

Can the Sherriffs Dept sue the Anthony's for the additional costs incurred?
How much do wild goose chases cost in the long run?

Any thoughts?

compmomnc

(I am still fairly new and did a search for this topic. The closest was billing the Anthonys for the addditional needed security at their house from the HOA. If it needs moving then please put it where is needs to go mods. Thanks)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back