Caylee's BackPack was found in Caseys Car

Law_girl41

Former Member
Reaction score
I remember lots of posts in different threads of sleuthers very curious about Caylee BackPack......I think this is a very important discovery. I am not sure if anyone was aware of this info. Because if Caylees backpack was in the car when it was towed to the Towing company- where was Caylee??

So the carseat, the doll, the backpack still in the car when they cleaned it out the 15th of July and no Caylee??

THE ONE George said he saw Caylee had on the 16th of June when Casey & Caylee left for the day. In Cindys sworn statement on 8/4 (have to verify the date.) she is going over the timeline again with LE. She refers to the day the car was picked up from Johnsons towing company. SHe is very clear in her statement that Caylees backpack (the one) was in the car. She also describes the contents of the backpack. There were minimal items in the backpack...such as a couple diapers & a few wipes. No extra clothes or snacks- as Cindy describes to LE that Casey normally took extra clothes , books, toys & snacks for Caylee when she would take her to "whomever" was babysitting.

I found this link in the thread for Interview Reference- Sticky- I listened to the whole interview on this site.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

Discuss or merge to proper thread

what i remembered listening to george's interview, he said that caylee's white backpack wasn't in the car.

what i remembered listening to george's interview, he said that caylee's white backpack wasn't in the car.

Cindy cleaned out the car. So listen to her inteview, she's very detailed about it and its contents she found that day. Its about halfway thru her statement. Not sure if this is a he said/she said thing, because if you recall Cindy sent George back to work after the car was towed to their house. Also they, GA & CA removed the cars battery so no one will take the car while they were gone.

It seems like Casey's backpack would have been more like a diaper bag - and little Caylee's backpack probably had toys or books or little kid stuff in it.

Still telling what Cindy says - that Casey didn't have the things with her that she should have had - if she was really taking Caylee to a sitter.

Hi athy!

Yes, I believe he said KC's was in the car, but Caylee's was missing. IIRC

Cindy cleaned out the car. So listen to her inteview, she's very detailed about it and its contents she found that day. Its about halfway thru her statement. Not sure if this is a he said/she said thing, because if you recall Cindy sent George back to work after the car was towed to their house. Also they, GA & CA removed the cars battery so no one will take the car while they were gone.
:eek: Where did you read/hear that they removed the car battery??? I totally missed that!

Hi athy!

Yes, I believe he said KC's was in the car, but Caylee's was missing. IIRC
Deputy - GA said that the backpack with the monkey's was not in the car. That there was another one (black or brown)...He also said a couple of pair of shoes, slacks, babychair, purse, doll and a collapsible crate with coat hangers in it.

cindy may have said the backpack was there, and george i know said the backpack wasn't. with this family...how do you know who's telling the truth? but i do know with the interview with LE by george it was mentioned 8/4 that it was still missing.

cindy may have said the backpack was there, and george i know said the backpack wasn't. with this family...how do you know who's telling the truth? but i do know with the interview with LE by george it was mentioned 8/4 that it was still missing.

well its funny now isnt it that Cindy can describe it in detail to a T! Besides, she cleaned out the car. And also Cindy is the main caretaker of Caylee, she knew the details of this backpack.

GA said that the one with the monkeys wasn't there but that there was another one (either black or brown) and he went on to say that Caylee had lots of backpacks. I haven't listened to the other timeline interview yet - I will try to do that soon!

wonder what would happen if LE asked them to show them the backpack

I at first thought their were 2 backpacks....one with Monkeys on it and a Dora the Explorer one...(I don't have little ones now)....then after reading one of the interviews (sorry i don't remember which one)....it seems the Monkeys and Dora are one and the same.

it was the interview that detailed the contents of the car....sorry my brain is obviously fried.

o/t - But not completely...It was so strange when KC was going to Baez's office that she chose to go with that huge backpack. I kind of wondered at the time if it was the one that GA saw her wearing the day she left on the 16th. I kind of think that KC would enjoy taunting him by wearing it. Just a thought I had...

Can anyone remember from the interview when it was that Cindy questioned Casey about her not taking any clothes for Caylee? I know Casey told mom that Zannie always kept extra clothes for her. Later mom looked & saw many of Casey's things gone but not Caylees. Can you recall if Cindy asked Casey about it before the car was towed & she located her or was it after? I have always asked where were Caylee's clothes. A back pack would not have been enough for a "vacation." If she left w/o taking anything for her daughter, would that indicate pre mediation?
TIA

Can anyone remember from the interview when it was that Cindy questioned Casey about her not taking any clothes for Caylee? I know Casey told mom that Zannie always kept extra clothes for her. Later mom looked & saw many of Casey's things gone but not Caylees. Can you recall if Cindy asked Casey about it before the car was towed & she located her or was it after? I have always asked where were Caylee's clothes. A back pack would not have been enough for a "vacation." If she left w/o taking anything for her daughter, would that indicate pre mediation?
TIA

She is asked about clothes for Caylee while she's going through the whole Casey-in-Tampa-with-Zanny lie and she says that Casey leaves clothes at Zanny's place and that she told her that she had also bought new clothes for Caylee. This was before CA found the car.

wonder what would happen if LE asked them to show them the backpack

From what I read the only back pack of Caylees in the car at the time was a Dora the Explorer back pack, but not the white one with the Monkeys that GA says she had when she left on the 16th.:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back