How Do You See This Case Playing Out?

Leila

Reaction score
We've had the opportunity to review some of the evidence in this case through transcripts of interviews of individuals with LE; audio and video interviews; audio of telephone calls; text and cell phone records; some forensic test results; and media reports/interviews. We've watched the behavior of all the key individuals over the last two and a half months.

It's been a roller-coaster ride! But, we've reached a point, as happens in most cases, where we no longer have breaking news in this case on a daily basis. Since the last release of documents of interviews, text and cell phone records, the Anthony family has retreated into their home and into silence. There's no longer almost daily confrontations with the media or protesters.

Caylee Anthony is still missing. LE has stated that Caylee is deceased and her body was at one time in the trunk of Casey's car. LE continues to gather evidence and search for Caylee's remains. We're anticipating the return of Tim Miller and TES to continue their search for Caylee, perhaps as early as this coming week.

How do you see this case playing out over the next two months? Do you think Caylee's remains be found? Will Casey be charged with murder? Or will she be charged with a lesser crime? Will anyone else be charged?

I think she'll be charged with 2nd degree murder & held with no bond. I don't think they'll ever prove intent, but they'll prove murder.

I just hope there's no Facebook in prison. I think she'll look great in an orange jumpsuit, I'm betting she HATES the color orange!!

The case playing out....... TES finds Caylee LE finishes thier investigation Casey is arrested, charged in the Death of Caylee, sent to prison for eternity.Justice is served for Caylee and she is laid to rest properly. Anyway, thats how I would like to see it played out

JMO..... Poppy

Honestly I just want it to be over at this point. Find Caylee, bury her, grieve and hope Casey rots in jail until she dies by the needle.

This is a strange case as we all know. I can't believe that LE has released as much informtion as they have........too much info.but think they know what they're doing.

Right now i think LE is almost ready to come forward with a murder charge..(without a body) but are just waiting to see if they find Caylee's body. IF they don't find the body can still convict.

Don't you all wish we knew EVERYTHING that LE know's right now?.......and I think we'll all be real suprised when we do!

Darn, I wanted to add that I absolutly don't think Casey did this all on her own. That's will be the big suprise!
xxxxxooo

mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

I do hold out hope the searches or an accidental find will recover Caylee's body. However, this may not happen in the near future or before a trial is held in this case.

I think charges will be filed against Casey for Murder 1 and with the forensic evidence, expert witnesses, the bevy of other witnesses testifying as to her actions during the time after Caylee went missing, and the rest that she will be found Guilty by a Jury of her peers. The sentence is going to be the big question here. If the prosecution can prove aggravating circumstances along with murder, chances are good for the DP.

I personally would like to see charges brought against the entire clan for their various parts in attempts at covering it up. Will it happen? Probably not. They are after Casey for this (unless they can prove there was an accomplice).

Honestly I just want it to be over at this point. Find Caylee, bury her, grieve and hope Casey rots in jail until she dies by the needle.

LOL Nice and direct. Plus - I await Jesse to sue Cindy. Bonus points for Cindy being charged somehow for her deliberate lies, misleading LE, her attempts at derailing an investigation.

The case playing out....... TES finds Caylee LE finishes thier investigation Casey is arrested, charged in the Death of Caylee, sent to prison for eternity.Justice is served for Caylee and she is laid to rest properly. Anyway, thats how I would like to see it played out

JMO..... Poppy

Yeah what poppy says!

I'm not at all confident that Caylee's remains will be found. If anyone can find her, it will be Tim Miller and TES, if she's buried. But, this case is in Florida and with so many alligator infested waters, there's a high probability that Casey disposed of Caylee in water, and if that's the case, there might not be any remains to find.

I think Casey will be charged with some degree of homocide. Without a body it will be difficult to determine if Caylee was intentionally killed or if it was an accident. Although, the search for cloroform and other searches gleened from computer forensics may indicate intentional.

caylee wont be found. casey will be charged and convicted of negligent homicide. no DP. to my humble mind, they will never be able to prove premeditation (I dont think it *was* premeditated)

i don't think ....from the evidence we've seen......they are able to get a conviction on anthing more than manslaughter. Defense will argue it was an accident, there's no way to prove beyond a reasonable doubt it wasn't.

We haven't seen their evidence. What we have seen are the things they did not deem as evidence or relevant to prove their case. ;)

Unless Caylee's body is found, a witness comes forward AND Casey confesses, I don't think she will get the death penalty.

Caylee will not be found. Casey will do some time, but not nearly enough.
In 10 years Cindy & George will be blaming LE for not looking for Caylee
and they will say that Zanny took her to Puerto Rico and now she is in Canada
somewhere because the zannys Nanny took her.

I don't think a body will be found... just a gut feeling, given the location and such. I think the neglect charge going to trial will push the hand of LE to go ahead drop the neglect charge for a murder charge without a body... to let her go to trial under the neglect charge would screw LE out of charging her with murder... knowing that forensics points to Caylee being dead and all fingers seem to point to Casey as the culprit, making her serve time for a neglect charge will NOT be justice found for Caylee.

As well, I think if found guilty on murder charges, she will be given a life term.

Caylee will not be found. Casey will do some time, but not nearly enough.
In 10 years Cindy & George will be blaming LE for not looking for Caylee
and they will say that Zanny took her to Puerto Rico and now she is in Canada
somewhere because the zannys Nanny took her.

sadly..I think your right.

i don't think ....from the evidence we've seen......they are able to get a conviction on anthing more than manslaughter. Defense will argue it was an accident, there's no way to prove beyond a reasonable doubt it wasn't.

We have not seen any evidence yet that would go toward the murder charge...they are not required to release that until they charge her and the discovery is demanded for that charge...what we are seeing now and have seen is all things that they do not necessarily need to prove the murder case...I am betting that the evidence that they DO have and we have not seen is such that getting a conviction for murder is not going to prove all that difficult, with or without poor little Caylee's remains...

Calyee will never be found. Casey will be charged with negligent homicide. I believe she will be convicted and sent to prison for life. Cindy and George will write books about this (ghost written) and a Lifetime movie will be out. ZG will not win the lawsuit against Casey. So she and her lawyer won't gain any monitary fall out. Amy, Tony, etc will get their15 mins of fame and disappear. At leat 23 men over the next 25 years will claim they fathered Caylee. Winners out of this will be George and Cindy with their tell all book.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back