428 users online (92 members and 336 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    THANK YOU Tricia !!

I hope we can all move beyond some of the things surrounding this case. It is a case that has torn the emotions apart of everyone that has become involved in it, emotionally and otherwise. It's so hard to deal with, on every level.

Bottom line, it's all about Caylee, and only about Caylee.
    Forever in my heart
    Riley Ann Sawyers aka "Baby Grace" &
    Jose Bernardo Martinez, aka "Beloved Doe" or "Amado Angelito"

Everything stated above is my own personal opinion, and not a reflection of anyone else's, including any organization which I may be affiliated with or support.

Thank you very much! I have been a member of this site for a couple of months and have posted only 3 to 4 times -- just wasn't worth the attacks that were apt to follow.

Thank you, Tricia! I totally agree! The negativity that I have been reading has deterred me from reading more than the daily updates. Thanks again for putting everyone back on track!

Thanks, Tricia! I appreciate the fact that you recognize the negativity as being counterproductive. I, too, have backed off reading as many threads as I used to as I felt like it was so gossipy and hyper-critical. I agree with you 100% regarding Cindy but some things are just best left unsaid.

I will add my thanks. I too have been apprehensive about making too many posts. It seems that many posts that do not follow the "line" of the apparent majority here are challenged and often ridiculed, rather than just accepting them as a different point of view.

I will also add that much of the sarcasm, mean spirited graphics, and wild accusations make it difficult for me to read more than a handful of posts at a time. I only keep coming back because I do have a keen interest in this case and learning the truth, and there have been good nuggets of information between the negativity.

Thanks for posting this....as a somewhat newbie to this board, it is gratifying to know that the mods do not sponsor the nonsense that is sometimes posted. I joined this board because I really love the give and take of ideas being shared among many people and the rooting out, of pertinent details. In other words, I'm a closet sleuth. Sleuthing doesn't happen when the talk becomes a b!tchfest about least favorite people.

Thank you for the gentle and thoughtful reminder, Tricia.

Thank you, Tricia!

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge"
    . ~ Stephen Hawking

Thanks for the reminder.

I was really glad to see those 2 nasty threads shut down - they did not contribute to the many loving hearts that are here caring about the lost, the dead, and victimized.
    WS is about something much bigger then a place to vent.

I think we should all agree to take the high road at all times

THANK YOU TRICIA, and ADNOID for this WS wonderful site, it is the best.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

Thank you so much for addressing this problem! The things that are said are so extreme and unproductive, other than to vent the hatred some people must hold inside of themselves. I came to WS as a result of following cases such as Maura M. and Jennifer K. and Brooke B. and was so amazed at the kinds of information that people were able to locate and share with other readers. That is the kind of information that can CONTRIBUTE to finding answers, while the hateful comments and nasty graphics posted are only counterproductive to any true "sleuthing".

thank you!

i've been staying away from posting & reading much here ...it was getting very ugly!

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Thanks everyone. It is very heartwarming to see so many agree.

Like I posted on another thread, there are no hard and fast rules when it comes to negative posting. I think everyone knows when they do it.

Earlier, I threatened to shut the forum down for a day to get people's attention about this problem. I feel confidant that I won't have to do that now.
    PLEASE HELP WEBSLEUTHS CONTINUE ON
    Please donate atGoFundMe
    PayPal and Google Pay use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com
    If half the people who visit today gave $5 dollars we would never have to worry but please
    only donate if you can truly afford to do so
    Thank you

Tricia Griffith
    Owner/Websleuths.com
    6300 N Sagewood Drive
    STE H 214
    Park City UT 84098
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

never mind.

Tricia,

Terrific thread!

It is always great for all of us to take a deep, long breath, step back and look inwards. Self reflection can be good for all. In a case so emotionally charged as this I think we all tend to rant and rave which inevitably leads to negative statements/posts that are equally as emotionally charged. This type of crime and the ensuing investigation, difficult searches leads to so much frustration which is only expected. But we can be bigger and learn from each other as the wonderful group of WS'ers that we are.

I have at times been a guilty party of this and will use this thread as the perfect tool that it is, excellent food for thought. I will take my time when responding and posting. Maybe step back a minute or so before jumping the gun and hurting some one else, insulting etc.

In other words: Let's all play nice in the sand-box together! Thanks for the oh so gentle reminder Tricia!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast