Unusual ties to Casey's "work" number

Status
Not open for further replies.

wings

Inactive
Reaction score
Ok, I previously posted in another thread that I used reverse look up to check out the phone number that Casey gave LE as her work number(as stated in the 400 pages) but retracted it. But I did more searching and found a few interesting items that connect Casey and her groups to this number.

So in short a few items that tie this phone number to information to Casey’s awkward behavior:

1. She gave his phone number as her work number
2. This address is at Universal Studios Plaza
3. The owner has ties to Full Sail University-Tony Lazaro goes to Full Sail
4. The owner has ties to Valencia-Casey wanted to get a certificate in event planning from Valencia
5. This website has a link to very questionable products inappropriate(putting it mildly) Reemed. OMG! This is terrible. This is listed in the website Check out their internet and multimedia clients
Reemed has some products that say they are child friendly that look like sex toys. Even showed demonstration pics with a chicken, but I felt sick just seeing it.

6. He has ties to FDLE-Casey was afraid to talk to FDLE
7. He represented ABC Liquors-Casey had ABC in her phone listing?
8. One of his projects in development is “A Beautiful Life” - Casey’s tattoo?
9. He was part of EarthDayBirthDay with his Big Bad Willie Band-A few of the kids talked about this in the MySpace conversations-included Sevendust Casey’s fav group?

10. The last guy she latched on to has the initials WW she talked to him all the way to the airport to pick up Tony then called him again inside and talked till he got there. Now I know this was another person's name but the initials are the same. A stretch but again interesting.

some links:

http://www.showbizlaw.net/page2.html

I have screen prints of pages with all this info but I cannot get them to copy and paste here.

I have not formed an opinion about this information yet, just found it interesting
Speculation searching for the truth behind the lies...

Ok, I previously posted in another thread that I used reverse look up to check out the phone number that Casey gave LE as her work number(as stated in the 400 pages) but retracted it. But I did more searching and found a few interesting items that connect Casey and her groups to this number.

So in short a few items that tie this phone number to information to Casey’s awkward behavior:

4. The owner has ties to Valencia-Casey wanted to get a certificate in event planning from Valencia
5. This website has a link to very questionable products inappropriate(putting it mildly) Reemed. OMG! This is terrible. This is listed in the website Check out their internet and multimedia clients
Reemed has some products that say they are child friendly that look like sex toys. Even showed demonstration pics with a chicken, but I felt sick just seeing it.

9. He was part of EarthDayBirthDay with his Big Bad Willie Band-A few of the kids talked about this in the MySpace conversations-included Sevendust Casey’s fav group?

10. The last guy she latched on to has the initials WW she talked to him all the way to the airport to pick up Tony then called him again inside and talked till he got there. Now I know this was another person's name but the initials are the same. A stretch but again interesting.

some links:

I have screen prints of pages with all this info but I cannot get them to copy and paste here.

I have not formed an opinion about this information yet, just found it interesting

Who's "his phone number"? And where did you get the links to the rest of the info?

some links:

The name on the site that the link leads to sounds familiar. Isn't that the dad of the kid that was one of her first jail visitors? I could be wrong, will go look when I have time.

I don't get it. You say things like "This website", but there is no link. I'm sure you are not talking about this website, websleuths". I think you need to add some links for documentation. We don't need screen prints, just the urls. Link to the previous post might also be helpful.

You cannot copy and paste pictures to a forum, you must upload them first.

The name on the site that the link leads to sounds familiar. Isn't that the dad of the kid that was one of her first jail visitors? I could be wrong, will go look when I have time.

that is what i was thinking but who is this person talking about, the son?

some links:

I was at EarthDay Birthday and I don't remember that band. I know it was probably on the Local stage, but I still don't remember them. Sevendust is one of my favorite bands. I saw that in her icon photobucket account and just cringed. In fact I'm going to see them next month at the Citrus Bowl. Hey maybe that is why Casey wants to travel? So she can go see Sevendust too? I would love to run into her there! <evil grin>

His phone number is the owner of the Law practice at this phone numbers address.
Initials WW. We are not supposed to list last names but listing on the first is a duplicate name listed in this case so the only way I know to tell you to find out a name is to follow the link or do the white pages reverse look up to see where it leads you. the phone number is 407.*advertiser censored*.x000

some links:

First of all, kudos to you for all your hard work. You obviously spent a lot of time on this, and it is possible that there is some connection. I agree that it is a coincidence. On the other hand, Orlando is kind of a small town. Oh, not like a village, because the population is beefed up by people who live and/or vacation there. But the people who actually live there full time year round for all of their lives tend to be connected to eachother, especially those who are sociable like Casey's crew. I think these are very broad, general connections that could be found in many people's lives in Orlando.

His phone number is the owner of the Law practice at this phone numbers address.
Initials WW. We are not supposed to list last names but listing on the first is a duplicate name listed in this case so the only way I know to tell you to find out a name is to follow the link or do the white pages reverse look up to see where it leads you. the phone number is 407.224.1000

OK, so how did you link all the other info?

I don't get it. You say things like "This website", but there is no link. I'm sure you are not talking about this website, websleuths". I think you need to add some links for documentation. We don't need screen prints, just the urls. Link to the previous post might also be helpful.

You cannot copy and paste pictures to a forum, you must upload them first.

There is a link,

http://www.showbizlaw.net/page2. it worked for me, i don't know that it will work for you?

OK, so how did you link all the other info?

By using search engines, google for instance, with the attorneys name and perhaps Full Sail as an example in the same search gives you info on when and where the two were tied how they became part of Casey's world I don't know. She tied them together when she gave this number to police. IMO

First of all, kudos to you for all your hard work. You obviously spent a lot of time on this, and it is possible that there is some connection. I agree that it is a coincidence. On the other hand, Orlando is kind of a small town. Oh, not like a village, because the population is beefed up by people who live and/or vacation there. But the people who actually live there full time year round for all of their lives tend to be connected to eachother, especially those who are sociable like Casey's crew. I think these are very broad, general connections that could be found in many people's lives in Orlando.

Good points. For instance my husbands Aunt was married to the V.P. of ABC Liquors back in the early days. Now I know the Holloway family still owns ABC and the son or grandson took it over. Not sure who you (wings) are talking about in the ABC family and not sure how they are connected to the Caylee Anthony case.

some links:

Oh I "think" I get it. Your saying the person who's website you have linked is the guy who owns the phone number Casey gave to LE as her work number and he has ties to all the other things you listed?

I agree, I'm just curious why she gave this number as her "work" number? Was it just a general guess of throwing numbers out there or was she trying to tell someone something? Who knows, I'm not LE, I'll leave the real police work up to them, this is just what I found interesting when I looked up the number. I guess I was thinking she had to know they would check out the number right?

Oh I "think" I get it. Your saying the person who's website you have linked is the guy who owns the phone number Casey gave to LE as her work number and he has ties to all the other things you listed?

That's what it sounds like to me. Pretty interesting stuff.

Initials WW. We are not supposed to list last names but listing on the first is a duplicate name listed in this case so the only way I know to tell you to find out a name is to follow the link or do the white pages reverse look up to see where it leads you. the phone number is 407.*advertiser censored*.x000

Still don't get it, the number on the website you gave, http://www.showbizlaw.net/page2.html is (407) *advertiser censored*-x000 http://www.showbizlaw.net/contact.html

That's about it. yes.

How did you link him to the Reemed site? He seems to be an attorney for the music and entertainment/movie industry as well as BMI copywrite for artists. Being from Nashville, I know many of these types of attorneys. But I get confused at what sounds from what you described as a site with sex toys that can be used on children?? Suggesting perhaps the unthinkable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie