Drew's Timeline

closeobserver

Reaction score
Everyone is going to have a field day with this. There is so much testimony contradicting this. Perhaps this is what he is going with so he can convince young girls he is innocent so he can still get sex while he is free.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/1204601,4_1_JO06_DREWTIMELINE_S1.article

DREW'S TIMELINE
In the new book "Drew Peterson Exposed," the former Bolingbrook cop for the first time provides his own detailed account of his actions Oct. 28 -- the day his fourth wife, Stacy Peterson, disappeared:
5:30-6 a.m.: Came home from Bolingbrook Police Department, talked to Stacy, who said she was going to visit her grandfather, and went to sleep.
10-10:30 a.m. (or 11 a.m.): Awakened by children, Stacy gone and kids home.
Noon-1 p.m.: At home with kids.
1-1 :30 p.m.: Children at home (Tom and Kris watch Anthony and Lacy), runs errands.
2 p.m.: Calls Bolingbrook police to take the night off. (He was retiring in December and had sick time to use or lose.)
3: 15 p.m: Tom, his 14-year-old son, is picked up by friends for a band concert.
6 p.m.: Takes Kris, Anthony and Lacy to McDonald's. They have dinner and play at the playground at McDonald's.
7 :30 p.m.: Returns home with Kris, Anthony and Lacy.
8 p.m.: Tom gets home from band concert.
9 p.m.: At home, receives call from Stacy that she found someone and is leaving.
9: 15 p.m.: Leaves home to go and look for Stacy.
11-11: 30 p.m.: Returns home and gets call from Stacy's sister, Cassandra Cales while still in the driveway. Tells her Stacy called and said she left with another man and took her passport, money and clothes.
11: 45 p.m.: Walks and gets Stacy's car and drives it home.
Midnight: Gets home and goes to bed.
Around 2:30 a.m.: Gets call from Bolingbrook police telling him Cassandra Cales is filing a missing-persons report regarding Stacy. Vaguely recalls getting another call, maybe from Cassandra's friend Bruce Zidrach. (Very tired and does not have a clear recollection of call).

My immediate thought was what about the well documented meeting of Drew and Tom Morphey at the Krispy Kream donut shop.

Everyone is going to have a field day with this. There is so much testimony contradicting this. Perhaps this is what he is going with so he can convince young girls he is innocent so he can still get sex while he is free.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/1204601,4_1_JO06_DREWTIMELINE_S1.article

DREW'S TIMELINE
In the new book "Drew Peterson Exposed," the former Bolingbrook cop for the first time provides his own detailed account of his actions Oct. 28 -- the day his fourth wife, Stacy Peterson, disappeared:
5:30-6 a.m.: Came home from Bolingbrook Police Department, talked to Stacy, who said she was going to visit her grandfather, and went to sleep.
1-1 :30 p.m.: Children at home (Tom and Kris watch Anthony and Lacy), runs errands.
2 p.m.: Calls Bolingbrook police to take the night off. (He was retiring in December and had sick time to use or lose.)
3: 15 p.m: Tom, his 14-year-old son, is picked up by friends for a band concert.
6 p.m.: Takes Kris, Anthony and Lacy to McDonald's. They have dinner and play at the playground at McDonald's.
9 p.m.: At home, receives call from Stacy that she found someone and is leaving.
11-11: 30 p.m.: Returns home and gets call from Stacy's sister, Cassandra Cales while still in the driveway. Tells her Stacy called and said she left with another man and took her passport, money and clothes.
Around 2:30 a.m.: Gets call from Bolingbrook police telling him Cassandra Cales is filing a missing-persons report regarding Stacy. Vaguely recalls getting another call, maybe from Cassandra's friend Bruce Zidrach. (Very tired and does not have a clear recollection of call).
Second reading, the timeline is a complete joke.

1. It says nothing of what he did from 1PM to 6PM, other than making a phone call to work.
2. Doesn't really say he was at home from 7:30 to 9. He tries to elude that he was, but it doesn't really say that, so he could late contradict it by saying "I never said that".
3. 9:15 to 11:30, where did he go to look?
4. Midnight: I walk home from getting my wife's car, who just left me, I'm not going to sleep.

The only time's Drew is accounting for in this book are:
1. 6AM - 10AM....sleeping
2. Noon to 1 PM...at home with the kids.
3. 9PM to 9:01 PM...makes a call from home. I suppose this could be checked with phone records, but still only accounts for about one minute.
4. Midnight, claims to go to bed, but nobody could confirm
5. 2:30 AM: receives phone call from police. Records could show where he received the call from

Drew's book, and "time line" accounts for just over 5 hours, and some of that may even be questionable, like sleeping from 6 - 10 AM....who knows, really.

Is this supposed to convince us he didn't kill Stacey? Not much of a timeline. What a joke. Just like the lie detector. I'm sure he practiced and practiced on how to beat the machine. Much has been written on ways to fool a lie detector test and he had months to practice.

Sorry, Drew, I'm not buying it. Please fill in the rest of the blanks if you want me to believe it.

Second reading, the timeline is a complete joke.

1. It says nothing of what he did from 1PM to 6PM, other than making a phone call to work.
2. Doesn't really say he was at home from 7:30 to 9. He tries to elude that he was, but it doesn't really say that, so he could late contradict it by saying "I never said that".
3. 9:15 to 11:30, where did he go to look?
4. Midnight: I walk home from getting my wife's car, who just left me, I'm not going to sleep.

The only time's Drew is accounting for in this book are:
1. 6AM - 10AM....sleeping
2. Noon to 1 PM...at home with the kids.
3. 9PM to 9:01 PM...makes a call from home. I suppose this could be checked with phone records, but still only accounts for about one minute.
4. Midnight, claims to go to bed, but nobody could confirm
5. 2:30 AM: receives phone call from police. Records could show where he received the call from

Drew's book, and "time line" accounts for just over 5 hours, and some of that may even be questionable, like sleeping from 6 - 10 AM....who knows, really.

Is this supposed to convince us he didn't kill Stacey? Not much of a timeline. What a joke. Just like the lie detector. I'm sure he practiced and practiced on how to beat the machine. Much has been written on ways to fool a lie detector test and he had months to practice.

Sorry, Drew, I'm not buying it. Please fill in the rest of the blanks if you want me to believe it.

Thanks closeobserver................it seems that it's taken Drew almost a whole year to come up with a time line that he could easily wriggle out of if challanged.

It's going to be very interesting when this case goes to court to see the telephone records! Those records will tell the tale. And also the testimony of those involved that evening. I have a feeling that Tom Morphey has a major story to tell!

During that call from Cass, she said she was sitting in DrewP's driveway while she made that call. DrewP says he was in the driveway. Which means that DrewP is going to challenge her word. But it also means something else. It means that DrewP believes he was somewhere real close. DrewP knows that the cell phone pings will tell the area he was in when he recieved that call. So either he was doing something in the neighborhood when she called, or he was on his way home from somewhere and was close to home when she called. It wouldn't surprise me to find out that DrewP saw her car parked in his driveway and parked down the block to take her call.

Wasn't she texting with Bruce after that time? Said she hadn't gotten up yet? Again, cell phone records are going to show the area that Stacy was in while she was texting. That is going to be a big hole for DrewP.

In this he says he called in sick because he needed to use his time. Previous interviews say that he called in because he didn't have anyone to stay with the kids. Which brings up the question that we have discussed before. How did he know at 2pm that he was going to need someone to stay with the kids? According to his story, Stacey didn't call him until 9pm and tell him that she wasn't coming home. And he called in early, he wouldn't be due to go to work until much later that day.

Very generic statement. First, he didn't bother to go look for her until after she called and said she wasn't coming home? Second, he doesn't say where he looked for her. At the bar or the coffee shop where he met with TM? He didn't call her family all day to see if she was with them? He didn't call them to see what she told them before she left? When he went looking for her that night, he didn't check the GPS?

And yes, he totally doesn't discuss his time with Tom M., and that throws his whole timeline off. Don't forget, there was allegedly video of the meeting where they had coffee. He is probably counting on poor video quality on the surveillence tape. Of course there is always the possibility of witness statements from the coffee shop too.

Also, didn't DrewP take the kids to Sharons for a short time that Sun?

The timeline as it is written here has lots of holes and inconsistencies with the known evidence and witness statements. The main people who have been written about in the press as having any knowlege of the events that day are Cass, Sharon, Bruce, and Tom. And DrewP's timeline ignores all of them and contradicts all their statements. So is his defense going to be that they all are lying and trying to set him up? If so then how is he going to connect his own stepbrother to the plot?

DREW'S TIMELINE

McDonald's has security cameras.... I wonder if LE looked into this?

That timeline is the worst excuse for a defense I have ever seen. It leaves out : Stacy texting Bruce around the time Drew said the kids woke him up, the kids going to Sharon's, his meeting with Tom, he is looking for her at 9 pm in the car after she calls..but suddenly by 11 pm he somehow through telepathy knows that the car is in walking distance and walks to get it and drive back home? No one is buying this timeline.

Watched this on Nancy Grace.... What a crock!

Why did it take him a YEAR to come up with his timeline? Why did he FAIL half of the polygraph questions? BECAUSE HE IS GUILTY! just MY opinion however...... ;)

Ehhhh..........what about the time period Sharon watched the kids while Drew ran an errand or something?:liar:

Oh, wait, I get it, this is one of those cases where everyone is lying except the suspect!:doh:

;)
fran

Also, if I remember correctly, one of the older children reportedly said that Mom & Dad were fighting, then everything got real quiet. I don't know if this was ever confirmed......

It also seems like Sharon called for the kids to come over for ice cream or something and one of the older boys said that Mom had left and Dad was looking for her. Then, I think the comment above came......

This is just from memory; don't want to start rumors....

I'm always amazed at how dumb this guy is. For being a police officer for such a long time, he doesn't seem to know how much trouble your mouth cause. You know prosecutors are salivating at all his statements. Keep talking Drew, everyone's listening with rapt attention - taking time out only for repeated bursts of laughter.

DrewP thinks he's cute and clever. :crazy:

LE thinks DrewP is guilty.:eek:

I think DrewP is not only guilty, he's not very bright either.:bang:

LE loves DrewP's antics.:clap:

DrewP's numerous performances and words will come back to haunt him during trial.:behindbar

Oh, JMHO,
;)
fran

I think his mouth garbage will play a big part in the trial too. I think it is because he is a police officer, he thinks he believes that because he was a police officer that he knows what he can say and how far he can go and get by with it. And to some extent he probably does. But he is forgetting or never knew a lot of things. That no one is perfect, there is never a perfect murder, and that people have long memories. That husbands are supposed to love their wives, it isn't just a one sided thing. I also think that he has drawn confidence from the fact that he hasn't been arrested yet. Perhaps over confident. There is no statute of limitations on murder.

IMO, this book is DP....big mouth.......like OJ.......will be his down fall.
NG program said it can't be used as evidence??? Did I hear that right???
IMO, anything he says should be used! In every lie is a piece of backward truth.............

IMO, this book is DP....big mouth.......like OJ.......will be his down fall.
NG program said it can't be used as evidence??? Did I hear that right???
IMO, anything he says should be used! In every lie is a piece of backward truth.............

Did they say on NG why it couldn't be used as evidence? Would it be considered hearsay if DrewP talked to the author? Looks like they could get the author to testify.

I pray this hearsay bill would go into effect asap! Then maybe stuff like this could be evidence! I'm not sure why the book can't be used? IMO, DP loves the attention as bad as KC ..................liars

I pray this hearsay bill would go into effect asap! Then maybe stuff like this could be evidence! I'm not sure why the book can't be used? IMO, DP loves the attention as bad as KC ..................liars

It's my understanding that the hearsay bill only changes things said or written by the victim. Third party conversations by anyone else are still out of bounds. But I am still confused about why the book, author's notes, recordings and the author himself couldn't be used in trial. Because it wouldn't be a third party conversation. It would be the author's words telling what DrewP told him- and I have heard that used as evidence in court before.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back