2008.10.08 Document Release: 400+ pgs + Video

Muzikman

ROCKIN!
Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.com
WESH reporting on their 5:30 PM newscast that the State Attorney's office will be releasing 400 pages related to the check fraud charges tomorrow, plus security video of Casey at stores.

Looks like I'll be making a trip down to their office to get my own copy... heh

Whoa.. another 400 pages? I wonder if they reveal anything interesting..

WESH reporting on their 5:30 PM newscast that the State Attorney's office will be releasing 400 pages related to the check fraud charges tomorrow, plus security video of Casey at stores.

And you know we can't wait

:eek:nline:

:blowkiss:

I'm so glad you live close to the source. As always we can't wait!

Cannot wait to see what Casey purchased!!!

And, oddly enough, I have NOTHING planned for tomorrow! :woohoo:

Thanks for the info! :blowkiss:

It will be interesting to see what she was buying during the month before it came out her baby girl is gone...

We're counting on you Muzikman! :)

I'd bet you all there was not a single item for Caylee purchased.

Oh, no. Just when I was going to try and get some things done around here.
He, he. I can't wait for tomorrow. :)

Muzikman - You know the pics that were released in the last document dump - the ones that show her and Tony in the video store? Can you see those clearly in the disks that you got? I have tried to look at those and can't even really make her out in those photos. She appears to me to be wearing a wig??? Can you shed some light on those??? :confused:

WESH on their 6 PM newscast already have the witness list for this fraud trial, and Cindy is the ONLY member of the Anthony's on it.

Not up on their site yet...

:woohoo:You are just so so awesome. :clap:

Muzikman - You know the pics that were released in the last document dump - the ones that show her and Tony in the video store? Can you see those clearly in the disks that you got? I have tried to look at those and can't even really make her out in those photos. She appears to me to be wearing a wig??? Can you shed some light on those??? :confused:

Not sure what you're referring to, I remember talk about these but have never seen them. When / where were they released?

That is muzik to my ears, Muzikman!
:Banane57:

Whoa.. another 400 pages? I wonder if they reveal anything interesting..

I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY looking forward to the reciepts of all her shopping trip - and more stuff about this - especially anything to do with Amy's trip

This will get interesting because it will tie into Caylees disappearance and probable demise

You go Muzikman!!!!!!!!!:clap:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member