Weleetka Case Prayer Thread

KeyboardPlayer

Drinking deeply from the cup of life!
Reaction score
A place to get together and pray for Taylor and Skyla, the case in general, or whatever our hearts desire.

Oh bless you KP, for opening this thread!
If I may, I would like to start this thread by asking our Heavenly Father to bless this thread. Thank you for giving us an open place that we can still pray openly, and join together by our heartstrings which have put us together over this tragedy, to pray for those who have been so hurt by the hideous murders of these precious little girls. Thank you Father for taking their little souls, to join you in Heaven, never again to have a tear in their eyes, or a worry in their hearts. Please bless and comfort the families, friends and extended friends who think about them every day! In Jesus' precious name I pray,
Amen

I hope that anyone who has anything spiritual to say concerning this case, or even something in their lives, or in the lives of someone they know and love, can freely come in here and say what comes to their hearts. It doesnt have to be a prayers... just a place to be spiritually together.:praying:

And by the authority given to me, buy Jesus Christ :Crown:my Lord and Savior, I say to Satan and all his little demons, "this is not your place to be. Stay away from here or face your master, our Lord!"

yes, I am a Jesus freak.:Jumpie: I know what he can do, and I know the authority he has given to us. I believe! And I believe in angels!

What a GLORIOUS thought to have a prayer thread!
Thank-you KP for taking the initiative and setting it up. You rock.

My prayers are for law enforcement.
*May they have the gift of discernment as they work through this confusing case. Let them be able to see the truth of this case. Let them walk the footsteps that are guided by our Lord. Let their thoughts and footsteps lead to a safe and just conviction of whom ever killed these 2 young ladies. Please Lord keep the LE agents safe as they try to bring a measure of peace and closure to all who have been affected by the senseless murders of Sklya and Taylor. All this I pray to be in your will ~ Amen.

I just want to reflect on what today is. It is the four month anniversary of the brutal and horrific murder of these two precious angels. Two innocent young girls gunned down while taking a stroll on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Two innocent girls just being little girls. Having fun. Just having fun like they would do on any other weekend.

Senseless, tragic, why? I pray to God everyday that we will get an answer to this question. Not there will ever be a reason good enough to explain this. Why? Why these two girls? Why any child for that matter?

I pray that the families and friends of these best friends find the justice they deserve, the answers to their questions, and peace in knowing Skyla and Taylor are in a much better place.

Please take a moment to say a prayer and remember these girls today. Hopefully they are looking down on all of us and feeling the love they have spread amongst us.

Skyla and Taylor: you have touched so many of us in ways you cannot imagine. Thank you for giving us this gift. We will never forget you.

I just want to reflect on what today is. It is the four month anniversary of the brutal and horrific murder of these two precious angels. Two innocent young girls gunned down while taking a stroll on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Two innocent girls just being little girls. Having fun. Just having fun like they would do on any other weekend.

Senseless, tragic, why? I pray to God everyday that we will get an answer to this question. Not there will ever be a reason good enough to explain this. Why? Why these two girls? Why any child for that matter?

I pray that the families and friends of these best friends find the justice they deserve, the answers to their questions, and peace in knowing Skyla and Taylor are in a much better place.

Please take a moment to say a prayer and remember these girls today. Hopefully they are looking down on all of us and feeling the love they have spread amongst us.

Skyla and Taylor: you have touched so many of us in ways you cannot imagine. Thank you for giving us this gift. We will never forget you.

Lauren,
I did not even realize the date. 4 months, unbelievable...................

what a beautiful thread to start.

Dear Lord, bless the families and hold them in your arms, give them the strength and the will to go on.
In the Lord Jesus' name I pray, Amen

Lord, I pray and ask that Skyla and Taylor's murder/s will be caught as soon as possible and they pay the ultimate for this crime they have committed. I, also, pray they will repent and ask You and the families of the girls for forgiveness. In Jesus' name. Amen. Thank you.

What a GLORIOUS thought to have a prayer thread!
Thank-you KP for taking the initiative and setting it up. You rock.

My prayers are for law enforcement.
*May they have the gift of discernment as they work through this confusing case. Let them be able to see the truth of this case. Let them walk the footsteps that are guided by our Lord. Let their thoughts and footsteps lead to a safe and just conviction of whom ever killed these 2 young ladies. Please Lord keep the LE agents safe as they try to bring a measure of peace and closure to all who have been affected by the senseless murders of Sklya and Taylor. All this I pray to be in your will ~ Amen.

My sentiments too.
Amen.

i pray for justice for the beautiful angels ..

Dear Father Thank You for all the wonderful people that have gathered here to assist in finding justice for 2 of your children.
You said.... if anybody harm a child, he is worth nothing but to be disposed of in the sea with a sinker. Luke 17:
Matt. 18: 6
But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Lord I am praying that a burden will be placed upon the individual or people that committed this crime or know who committed it against your two innocent children..that they will not be able to have a moment of peace until they do come forth and confess their wrong doing. I am also asking that you give them the strength needed to come forth and reveal their part in this crime.

Please Dear Lord bless all that come here & comfort the families of Taylor & Skyla. Thank you Father for answering my heartfelt prayer.

I would like to begin by praying for Taylor and Skyla... May they forever rest in eternal peace in the arms of our Lord, where they will never be hurt again. As we pass the four-month anniversary of their untimely deaths, I pray that justice will be served, and that their families and friends find strength and faith. May we all remember them, pray for them, and keep them in our hearts. I pray that our girls know that they will NEVER be forgotten, and not a day goes by that I don't think about them and what I consider one of the most tragic displays of inhuman behavior I have ever seen.

Lord, I would also like to pray for the health and happiness of all of us here at WS. I want to thank you for the incredible friendships that have been formed here, and to Taylor and Skyla, thank you so much for bringing us together. BFF, GBNF... :heart::heart:

In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

As I read these, my heart is just so filled with joy, to see the love out there... the friendships that have been made thru this tragedy. Yes, these beautiful children certainly left alot of us a very special gift! It is the gift of love... and I truly believe that some of us have become BFF. What satan took away, God replaced many time over. He promises that, doesn't he? When we have faith!
I am going to wear my bracelet in pride, remembering these girls and MY BF'sF that come from knowing them. It is so incredibly amazing what our Father can do!

Sometimes when I'm alone at night, my heart and mind are tuned just right
From out of somewhere, comes a light - the Son shines down on me
Sometimes when walking, no matter where, I can feel his presence in the air
I say goodbye to my worries and care
The Son shines down on me.

The Son of God Shines on me, I can feel him - he's real and warm
What a comfort it is to be - wrapped in the shelter of his arms
At times when I deserve him least, but I have a need and I'm down on my knees
Who's waiting there - the Prince of Peace

Author Unknown

This is actually a song that I dearly love. My prayer is that every person feels the love, warmth, and peace that only our Heavenly Father can provide. I join each of you in praying for a resolution to this tragedy and for justice for Taylor and Skyla and their loved ones.

Your prayers have touched me and your friendships enrich my life. Blessings to all....

Sometimes when I'm alone at night, my heart and mind are tuned just right
From out of somewhere, comes a light - the Son shines down on me
Sometimes when walking, no matter where, I can feel his presence in the air
I say goodbye to my worries and care

The Son of God Shines on me, I can feel him - he's real and warm
What a comfort it is to be - wrapped in the shelter of his arms
At times when I deserve him least, but I have a need and I'm down on my knees
Who's waiting there - the Prince of Peace

Author Unknown

This is actually a song that I dearly love. My prayer is that every person feels the love, warmth, and peace that only our Heavenly Father can provide. I join each of you in praying for a resolution to this tragedy and for justice for Taylor and Skyla and their loved ones.

Your prayers have touched me and your friendships enrich my life. Blessings to all....
Aw, Boots, that was beautiful. You made me cry.

made me cry too. It was beautiful.

Hey everyone... this is breast cancer awareness month. Please keep cancer victims in your prayers... those who have survived, those who haven't survived, and those who are struggling... and all those who love them. =)

Aw, Boots, that was beautiful. You made me cry.

Oh, Gertie...Thank You!

It has taken me a while to get "tuned in" to be able to post a prayer.

Except for saying the blessing at a meal or such, my prayers are intensely personal. After giving it a lot of thought, I felt that sharing the words to this song may be meaningful and express my thoughts best.:blowkiss:

Oh, Gertie...Thank You!

It has taken me a while to get "tuned in" to be able to post a prayer.

Except for saying the blessing at a meal or such, my prayers are intensely personal. After giving it a lot of thought, I felt that sharing the words to this song may be meaningful and express my thoughts best.:blowkiss:
Boots, it really is beautiful.

I know this is not the thread I'm supposed to use, but I'm doing it anyway. I wanted to let you all know something. I am not from OK. I've lived here 20 years though. I really don't have friends here because everyone has their own friends and do not welcome "outsiders" readily. I would like all of you to know that since I have been here the last few months, including Topix, I feel more welcome now than I have in the past 20 years. Even though I don't "know" any of you and you don't know me. All of you have been very courteous and understanding of each others opinions and feelings. I just wanted to say "Thank You!" (I must say, most of the "ladies" on Topix.) Thanks for letting me tell you this. -- Gertie

Well, Gertie...see - that's the way God works I believe. He has joined us together for many reasons, but, for some of us...we needed the friendships. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts and feelings and I'm so pleased that you feel as you do.

Well, Gertie...see - that's the way God works I believe. He has joined us together for many reasons, but, for some of us...we needed the friendships. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts and feelings and I'm so pleased that you feel as you do.

Ditto to that.

And I feel like it is fine to say that on this thread, Gertie. I believe it is for sharing our blessings, as well as prayer or prayer request.
Thank you for sharing what you said. It meant alot to ME! I know how lonesome it can get sometimes. This is why I have decided to share my heart here. There are fabulous people on this website!
:blowkiss:

Heavenly Father,
My prayer today is that the families of Skyla and Taylor would know "the peace that passes all understanding". Please let them feel You holding them in your "righteous right hand". Today, please let the families feel a moment of genuine happiness and let them be blessed beyond belief w/ the knowledge that their are people who care about them and the girls. All this I ask in Jesus name, knowing that all good and perfect things come from You. Today, please give the families just one moment of perfect piece.

~Amen~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back