Biaz claims his client has already been Tried for Homicide

http://www.wesh.com/news/17656202/detail.html#

Where's he been?

Oh yeah in his office eating brownies getting stupid with KC, while she feeds him more Bolongna!:loser:
Well he said:
"Essentially, law enforcement or the state attorney's office has successfully tried a homicide case against the defendant in the public eye," Baez said.

So why is she still allowed out of prison if they were successful? oh wait because that don't mean anything in the real world, it only means something if they are successful in a court of law.

Sigh.... I thought he would know this?

oh wait more drama:

""....without even having access to the same information the media systematically and exclusively receives from law enforcement about her case.""

Hmm I was able to get this from the media but she cannot? I wonder if Baez is smart enough to do downloads?

Damn this guy is now starting to bug me, I was much to lienient with him early on. and gave him way too much leeway

"Essentially, law enforcement or the state attorney's office has successfully tried a homicide case against the defendant in the public eye," Baez said. [Emphasis added.] http://www.wesh.com/news/17644972/detail.html

Baez said it! Prosecution wins on a homicide conviction! (In the public eye.) :D

oh wait more drama:

""....without even having access to the same information the media systematically and exclusively receives from law enforcement about her case.""

Hmm I was able to get this from the media but she cannot? I wonder if Baez is smart enough to do downloads?

Damn this guy is now starting to bug me, I was much to lienient with him early on. and gave him way too much leeway
Right! If the public has it, Baez has it.

oh wait more drama:

Of course he means the leaks about forensic results that he and his team have been unable to see.

"Essentially, law enforcement or the state attorney's office has successfully tried a homicide case against the defendant in the public eye," Baez said. [Emphasis added.] http://www.wesh.com/news/17644972/detail.html

Baez said it! Prosecution wins on a homicide conviction! (In the public eye.) :D

Because of the media campaign, the entire world thinks Casey killed Caylee, case closed hang her high.

AHA! Unless Casey has caused a meltdown of his office system...he could be lagging behind us a bit.;):D
LOL It takes up a lot of time you know making up all those maps and marking out where Casey can go to find Caylee. He can't be do that and be paying attention to other things!;)

Lol, It wasn't LE who successfully tried a homicide case against the defendant in the public eye, it was Casey.. hehe It was the fact that she didn't report her missing child . It was her mom who reported it, 31 DAYS LATER... :doh: :doh: :banghead: And on top of that, the smell in the trunk, another give away..

OH Wait......Let me fix my hair while I cash this stolen check....:laugh:

29vht7b.jpg

http://www.wesh.com/news/17656202/detail.html#

Where's he been?

Oh yeah in his office eating brownies getting stupid with KC, while she feeds him more Bolongna!:loser:

OT, somewhat, but that link takes me first to the story about some of the things Casey bought with the checks she stole from Amy.
It says that blue number 82 shirt she was wearing when she got arrested was one of the things she bought.
That really made me laugh.
Lanie

ok ..he just makes me shake my head in disbelief

Successfully!? Well, it seems Baez finally may have seen the light.

OT, somewhat, but that link takes me first to the story about some of the things Casey bought with the checks she stole from Amy.
It says that blue number 82 shirt she was wearing when she got arrested was one of the things she bought.
That really made me laugh.
Lanie

Comedic irony.

OH Wait......Let me fix my hair while I cash this stolen check....:laugh:

29vht7b.jpg

LOL.....
when i saw the picture of her
i thought she was thinking something along the lines of

" im just like my mother, now where did i put my hammer"

:D:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

"i seem to have misplaced my hammer... where oh where did i put it ?"

Members online