PI's following out of state lead on Picture of Caylee. #2

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There will be no other warnings given ANYONE posting off topic who has to have their post deleted will be timed out. We do not have the time to delete post all day. EVERYONE knows the rules if anyone don't then I advise you to take the time to read the TOS Rules of WS.
Thank You
The Staff Of WS

Does anyone have a link to this story besides Fox ? Because I cant find any other news outlet doing this story which seem werid to me:)

Does anyone have a link to this story besides Fox ? Because I cant find any other news outlet doing this story which seem werid to me:)

Hey, cuppy!!! Link to this particular "siting"? I have not seen it anywhere but Fox Orlando . . .

I suspect that there really is a ZFG. Remember, all of KC's lies are based on a little bit of the truth. I think the real ZFG babysitted Caylee a while back for a short period of time - probably during and just after KC had been terminated by Color Vision. I think the photo will be real and will be of this person. Even CA told investigators that she thought ZFG was originally real, but had changed over time (probably when KC could no longer afford to pay her) to be one of KC's friends.

Hey, cuppy!!! Link to this particular "siting"? I have not seen it anywhere but Fox Orlando . . .

Hey KK :blowkiss: I dunno I just find that curious because you would think all the local news outlet would be all over this :waitasec:

Ok...I am still struggling to get through all the posts on the first thread, most of which do not even address the topic so I have several questions, if anyone would be so kind as to try to fill me in:

1. Where does it say that this person has not already provided the picture to LE? Perhaps the defense had to track him down because they just found out about the picture through documents they obtained in their examination of evidence.

2. Why is everyone saying that it was taken by a stranger or a tourist? I could not find that in the article anywhere? Several of the "players" in this mess are now "men who live out of state", and several of them could have been unavailable for periods of time due to their military assignments, jobs, or attempts to avoid association with this case in general.

3. Where in the article does it state that LE did not accompany the defense PI, or that the FBI in that state is not involved, or that local LE in that state is not involved? It seems as usual that many things are being assumed and then jumped on and rammed down the chute as if they are indeed "fact".

4. It also seems plausible that someone long ago gave the picture to LE, and after seeing no information in the press or from the family, that they finally realized the family had not been told about the picture, and that the person in possession of that picture felt that it should be disclosed to them.

Has anything else come up about this photo - or has the GJ info pushed it out of the limelight? I would think that with the GJ hearing coming up - if they do, indeed present ths case, JB and Company would want to get this picture out into the public realm as soon as possible so people who are serving on the GJ might see or hear about it. OR - could this have been the reason for the release of the statement about this picture in the first place - did JB KNOW the GJ was going to meet on this case and was he trying to do some damage control?

I suspect that there really is a ZFG. Remember, all of KC's lies are based on a little bit of the truth. I think the real ZFG babysitted Caylee a while back for a short period of time - probably during and just after KC had been terminated by Color Vision. I think the photo will be real and will be of this person. Even CA told investigators that she thought ZFG was originally real, but had changed over time (probably when KC could no longer afford to pay her) to be one of KC's friends.

I think with all the publicty this case has out there, if there was a real ZFG that knows KC or ever babysat, surely she would have come forward by now.

I think with all the publicty this case has out there, if there was a real ZFG that knows KC or ever babysat, surely she would have come forward by now.

Why would she come forward...she kidnapped Caylee! ;)

There are no updates regarding the PI's search for this elusive person with the elusive picture. Without turning this into yet another discussion on whether Caylee is dead or alive, I would like to know if he is required to turn this information over to the FBI or he is allowed to hold it.

There are no updates regarding the PI's search for this elusive person with the elusive picture. Without turning this into yet another discussion on whether Caylee is dead or alive, I would like to know if he is required to turn this information over to the FBI or he is allowed to hold it.

It is a very good question. I, personally, would wonder why they would hold onto this information. If they really want the world to be searching for Caylee, than this is the type of thing they'd want to publicize. Get that picture out there, so we know what the mystery woman looks like!

Not if she is involved with Caylee's disappearance.

If ZG does have Caylee I hope she keeps her.

That would be Caylees only chance of a somewhat normal life.

Unless Baez is fantasizing about having a Perry Mason 'Aha!' moment in a courtroom, there's no benefit in withholding a piece of evidence that could exonerate his client.

I would think if they had a picture that would somehow prove the existence of a kidnapper, Todd Black would be working his dialing fingers to the bone calling the runners of every TV show that's covering the story.

Why would she come forward...she kidnapped Caylee! ;)

$225K . . . since LE does not believe Casey is capable of telling the truth, the kidnapper would surely get away with the "kidnapping". But why would ANYONE kidnap Caylee? The Anthony's have no $$$.

The ONLY reason someone may have Caylee is leverage against Casey. If this is the case, LE already offered immunity to Casey to help find Caylee . . . and Casey said NOTHING!!! Apparently, Casey does not want help & does not want Caylee returned.

The kidnapping story is a lie.
There is no Nanny (where are calls/emails to this person?).

Unless Baez is fantasizing about having a Perry Mason 'Aha!' moment in a courtroom, there's no benefit in withholding a piece of evidence that could exonerate his client.

I would think if they had a picture that would somehow prove the existence of a kidnapper, Todd Black would be working his dialing fingers to the bone calling the runners of every TV show that's covering the story.

Thank you Diane, that's what I thought but wasn't sure....just another false lead and innuendo like every other *sighting*

I am surprised that JB came forward with this before the photo was in hand and the conversation with the photographer had taken place.

I would think he would want to verify its authenticity and relevance (if it's a shot of all of them from the back, it's not going to do much good IMO) before notifying the media.

I am surprised that JB came forward with this before the photo was in hand and the conversation with the photographer had taken place.

I would think he would want to verify its authenticity and relevance (if it's a shot of all of them from the back, it's not going to do much good IMO) before notifying the media.

That's what would happen if there really was a photo.
Lanie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back