Minute-by-Minute Timeline 6/15-6/30/08 w/Achristmas1 Theory - Please help #1

achristmas1

Reaction score
I have developed a minute by minute time line for 6/15-6/30 (When I think it happened - some prior dates included for reference). I have developed a theory, but want objective contributors to help me with the timeline and to prove my theory wrong if it is. Please feel free to provide data that refutes my timeline or KC availability that limit her time to have done anything I have listed or surmised. (Note: I am not permitted to upload attachments, so I am copying the days into this thread. Please let me know if this is not okay or if there is a better way. I will provide updates and responses are received. (PS This looks kind of ugly included in this format - any suggestions before I post the rest of the days? Thanks so much - Newbie Achristmas1.

NOTE: FEW OF THE RELEASED DOCUMENTS ARE ORIGINAL AFFIDAVITS, UNLIKE CINDY'S RECORDED ONE. THEY ARE JUST FOLLOW UPS. MANY DATES ARE SKIPPED OVER BY LE IN THE VARIOUS FOLLOW UP QUESTIONINGS THAT MUST CERTAINLY HAVE BEEN ADDRESSED IN THE FIRST INTERVIEWS. SEE 6/19-6/23/08.
Mon/Tue 6/9 or 6/10 Casey runs out of gas, goes with TonE to CA & GA's and gets gas cans per TonE. Casey sleeps at TonE apt. per TonE. Multiple gas can thefts? GA let this one slide? How did he get cans back? Maybe this is when KC threw the cans at GA?? Not on the 24th???
wed 6/11/08 TonE saw Caylee - went to Cheesecake factory in mall. TonE never says this is the last day he saw Caylee, only that he took them out. LE glides over 6/16 - and other dates in TonE affidavit.
thu 6/12/08
Fri 6/13/08
Sat 6/14/08

Sun 6/15/08 12:03pm Caylee last seen on tape with G-Grandpa at nursing home.
Sun 6/15/08 6:00pm Evening KC yelling & heated argument at family home overherd by neighbor. KC screaming at parents. While Caylee is there???? Did KC bring gas cans back empty this day??
Sun 6/15/08 8:15pm KC text to AH. Good Stuff love!
Sun 6/15/08 KC & Caylee spend night at Hopesprings drive per CA & GA.

Mon 6/16/08 12:50pm George Anthony says he sees Casey and Caylee leave with backpacks on their shoulders. Casey wearing gray dress slacks & white shirt.
mon 6/16/08 2:30pm George goes to work.
mon 6/16/08 2:52pm 12 JG called Casey, talked for 12 minutes KC told JG her parents were getting a divorce and spoke about her housing situation. JG believes he may have heard Caylee in this conversation. KC in Winter, FL at TonE's place - with Caylee?? LE glides over this date in TonE affidavit. TonE never says 11th is the last day he saw Caylee. JG could have heard Caylee.
mon 6/16/08 3.03pm JG call to KC ends.
mon 6/16/08 3:03pm KC calls George cell No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they are out of house?
mon 6/16/08 4:10pm KC calls Cindy at work No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they are out of house?
mon 6/16/08 4:11pm KC calls Cindy cell No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they are out of house?
mon 6/16/08 4:13pm KC calls Cindy cell No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they are out of house?
mon 6/16/08 4:14pm KC calls Cindy at work No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they are out of house?
mon 6/16/08 4:19pm KC calls TonE No mention if answered. KC killing time waiting for answer from parents?
mon 6/16/08 4:21pm KC calls Jesse No mention if answered. KC killing time waiting for answer from parents?
mon 6/16/08 4:24pm KC calls Cindy cell No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they are out of house?
mon 6/16/08 4:30pm 1.5 hrs Achristmas1 Developing theory. KC Calls parents to make sure they are not home then she & Caylee go back to Anthony house on Hopesprings - KC wants to get in and get out before parents come home because of heated argument yesterday. KC looking for cash/credit cards and to pack some stuff. Settles Caylee where KC thinks she is okay while searching in other rooms. Caylee decides wants to go swimming while mom looking/packing stuff. Caylee already has swimsuit on and tries to get ladder attached to pool. Could not get it on correctly and maybe fell in. (8/14/08 CA says Life preserver still in place where they keep it. Caylee could not find and/or reach it so went without it) KC notices silence and finds Caylee dead in pool, panics & buries Caylee in backyard with a shovel she got from Anthony house shed- still unlocked cuz GA has not bought lock yet after argument? Was not able to find money or credit cards she could use before death occurred? Leaves ladder and gate as they were because she was not thinking about them. Parents get home around 6pm. KC just wants out of there before caught at the scene. How heavy is pool ladder? Who has clothes that Caylee was wearing that day or the swimsuit? GA mentions KC clothing but not Caylee? What is KC going to say? Daughter died while I was not paying attention cuz I was stealing from my parents??? Best hope - Do not be found with body since no one has witnessed she and Caylee were at the house. KC hopes anyway? Is she blaming Caylee because she was not watching her?
mon 6/16/08 6:00pm BB gets home from vacation per BB
mon 6/16/08 6:32pm KC Calls Cindy at home No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they notice anything?
mon 6/16/08 6:33pm KC checks voicemail No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they notice anything?
mon 6/16/08 7:06pm KC Calls Cindy at home No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they notice anything? Perhaps CA answers and is acting normally, so KC thinks safe for the night as far as parents concerned.
mon 6/16/08 7:20pm KC Calls Amy - no more cell activity this day No mention if answered. Trying to find some balance in the surreal???
mon 6/16/08 Achristmas1 Developing theory. KC - No phone/text/email to parent?? records??? Crying, I am in soo much trouble, thinking what to do? Perhaps LE has not issued??
Mon 6/16/08 No one in the RM, AH group have physical contact with Casey this day.
Mon 6/16/08 Where did KC Sleep?? Not at home per KC. Not at RM's according to AH. TonE is not questioned and does not mention in Affadavit.

I have developed a minute by minute time line for 6/15-6/30 (When I think it happened - some prior dates included for reference). I have developed a theory, but want objective contributors to help me with the timeline and to prove my theory wrong if it is. Please feel free to provide data that refutes my timeline or KC availability that limit her time to have done anything I have listed or surmised. (Note: I am not permitted to upload attachments, so I am copying the days into this thread. Please let me know if this is not okay or if there is a better way. I will provide updates and responses are received. (PS This looks kind of ugly included in this format - any suggestions before I post the rest of the days? Thanks so much - Newbie Achristmas1.

NOTE: FEW OF THE RELEASED DOCUMENTS ARE ORIGINAL AFFIDAVITS, UNLIKE CINDY'S RECORDED ONE. THEY ARE JUST FOLLOW UPS. MANY DATES ARE SKIPPED OVER BY LE IN THE VARIOUS FOLLOW UP QUESTIONINGS THAT MUST CERTAINLY HAVE BEEN ADDRESSED IN THE FIRST INTERVIEWS. SEE 6/19-6/23/08.
Mon/Tue 6/9 or 6/10 Casey runs out of gas, goes with TonE to CA & GA's and gets gas cans per TonE. Casey sleeps at TonE apt. per TonE. Multiple gas can thefts? GA let this one slide? How did he get cans back? Maybe this is when KC threw the cans at GA?? Not on the 24th???
wed 6/11/08 TonE saw Caylee - went to Cheesecake factory in mall. TonE never says this is the last day he saw Caylee, only that he took them out. LE glides over 6/16 - and other dates in TonE affidavit.
thu 6/12/08
Fri 6/13/08
Sat 6/14/08

Sun 6/15/08 12:03pm Caylee last seen on tape with G-Grandpa at nursing home.
Sun 6/15/08 6:00pm Evening KC yelling & heated argument at family home overherd by neighbor. KC screaming at parents. While Caylee is there???? Did KC bring gas cans back empty this day??
Sun 6/15/08 8:15pm KC text to AH. Good Stuff love!

Mon 6/16/08 12:50pm George Anthony says he sees Casey and Caylee leave with backpacks on their shoulders. Casey wearing gray dress slacks & white shirt.
mon 6/16/08 2:30pm George goes to work.
mon 6/16/08 2:52pm 12 JG called Casey, talked for 12 minutes KC told JG her parents were getting a divorce and spoke about her housing situation. JG believes he may have heard Caylee in this conversation. KC in Winter, FL at TonE's place - with Caylee?? LE glides over this date in TonE affidavit. TonE never says 11th is the last day he saw Caylee. JG could have heard Caylee.
mon 6/16/08 3.03pm JG call to KC ends.
mon 6/16/08 3:03pm KC calls George cell No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they are out of house?
mon 6/16/08 4:10pm KC calls Cindy at work No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they are out of house?
mon 6/16/08 4:11pm KC calls Cindy cell No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they are out of house?
mon 6/16/08 4:13pm KC calls Cindy cell No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they are out of house?
mon 6/16/08 4:14pm KC calls Cindy at work No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they are out of house?
mon 6/16/08 4:19pm KC calls TonE No mention if answered. KC killing time waiting for answer from parents?
mon 6/16/08 4:21pm KC calls Jesse No mention if answered. KC killing time waiting for answer from parents?
mon 6/16/08 4:24pm KC calls Cindy cell No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they are out of house?
mon 6/16/08 4:30pm 1.5 hrs Achristmas1 Developing theory. KC Calls parents to make sure they are not home then she & Caylee go back to Anthony house on Hopesprings - KC wants to get in and get out before parents come home because of heated argument yesterday. KC looking for cash/credit cards and to pack some stuff. Settles Caylee where KC thinks she is okay while searching in other rooms. Caylee decides wants to go swimming while mom looking/packing stuff. Caylee already has swimsuit on and tries to get ladder attached to pool. Could not get it on correctly and maybe fell in. (8/14/08 CA says Life preserver still in place where they keep it. Caylee could not find and/or reach it so went without it) KC notices silence and finds Caylee dead in pool, panics & buries Caylee in backyard with a shovel she got from Anthony house shed- still unlocked cuz GA has not bought lock yet after argument? Was not able to find money or credit cards she could use before death occurred? Leaves ladder and gate as they were because she was not thinking about them. Parents get home around 6pm. KC just wants out of there before caught at the scene. How heavy is pool ladder? Who has clothes that Caylee was wearing that day or the swimsuit? GA mentions KC clothing but not Caylee? What is KC going to say? Daughter died while I was not paying attention cuz I was stealing from my parents??? Best hope - Do not be found with body since no one has witnessed she and Caylee were at the house. KC hopes anyway? Is she blaming Caylee because she was not watching her?
mon 6/16/08 6:00pm BB gets home from vacation per BB
mon 6/16/08 6:32pm KC Calls Cindy at home No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they notice anything?
mon 6/16/08 6:33pm KC checks voicemail No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they notice anything?
mon 6/16/08 7:06pm KC Calls Cindy at home No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they notice anything? Perhaps CA answers and is acting normally, so KC thinks safe for the night as far as parents concerned.
mon 6/16/08 7:20pm KC Calls Amy - no more cell activity this day No mention if answered. Trying to find some balance in the surreal???
mon 6/16/08 Achristmas1 Developing theory. KC - No phone/text/email to parent?? records??? Crying, I am in soo much trouble, thinking what to do? Perhaps LE has not issued??
Mon 6/16/08 No one in the RM, AH group have physical contact with Casey this day.
Mon 6/16/08 Where did KC Sleep?? Not at home per KC. Not at RM's according to AH. TonE is not questioned and does not mention in Affadavit.

Hi there,
You may want to mosey on over to the Jury Room and download Casey's cell phone logs. You can peruse them to see which calls were answered for your timeline.

T

Tue 6/17/08 11:00am KC calls ???? From her cell? No phone/text/email to parent?? records??? LE says could not get records, but maybe pings on CA & GA phones to see if they are home?
Tue 6/17/08 11:28am KC text AH. 4937 Hopespring drive, orlando fl 32829
Tue 6/17/08 11:30am KC text AH. Anytime Love.
Tue 6/17/08 1:00pm BB having down day after vacation & saw KC back in to the garage the first time on this day. BB says CA & GA not home and garage empty, but there could have been one vehicle in garage - not sure. Not likely. Do not see KC going there when she knows her parents are home.
Tue 6/17/08 Achristmas1 Developing theory. KC backs into garage - needs to move body before it starts to smell noticably and thinks to use the Anthony's shovel again, but door to shed now padlocked cuz of gas can thefts. Will come back tomorrow cuz she knows BB does yard work on Weds and will borrow his shovel? Say to remove bamboo root. Checks but odor is not overwhelming yet - will just have to risk it?
Tue 6/17/08 1:37pm KC Text to Amy. Just hold on to it for now. Hold onto what? Move in $$$?
Tue 6/17/08 Someone fills out a card at the Sawgrass Apartments. The signature on the card reads*Zenaida Hernandez-Gonzalez. KC goes to Sawgrass Apts this day? Any LE back up for this?
Tue 6/17/08 5:00pm "90
ish" KC driving dark colored Jeep with NY plates visits Christopher Stutz. No Caylee. CS & his mom are pretty positive it was the 17th (but not 100% could be 18th or 19th). KC said CA & GA getting a divorce because GA cheating on CA.
Tue 6/17/08 6:30pm Ish KC leaves Chris Stutz house.
Tue 6/17/08 The Anthony's notice that the gate to the swimming pool is open and the ladder is*next to*the pool.
Tue 6/17/08 Casey posts a message for a friend named "Amy" on a social networking Web site. The message reads:*Cheer up me lady!*I love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in. KC has access to computer?? From where??
Tue 6/17/08 No one in the RM, AH group have physical contact with Casey this day.
Tue 6/17/08 Where did KC Sleep & with who? JG believed KC staying with TonE. Not at RM's according to AH. TonE is not questioned and does not mention in Affadavit.

Wed 6/18/08 12:33pm KC Call to Cindy at home No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they are out of house?
Wed 6/18/08 12:34pm KC Call to Cindy's cell No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they are out of house?
Wed 6/18/08 12:35pm KC Call to Cindy at home No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they are out of house?
Wed 6/18/08 12:36pm KC Call to George's cell No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they are out of house?
Wed 6/18/08 1:09pm KC Call to Cindy's cell No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they are out of house?
Wed 6/18/08 1:11pm KC Call to Cindy at home No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they are out of house?
Wed 6/18/08 1:30pm ish Achristmas1 Developing theory. KC goes to home to check because she has not heard that the parents noticed anything. Smells slight odor & decides to get body out of there before parents notice?
Wed 6/18/08 1:30pm 1 hr KC is seen by BB backing her car up to her parents*garage for second time and loans KC his shovel. BB not sure if did yardwork wed or thurs. Says this most likely happened on the 19th per BB's interview, but unless there was another flurry of phone calls on Thu right before 1-1:30pm to see if parents home, I think it probably happened on Wednesday.
Wed 6/18/08 2:30pm Per BB, KC returns Shovel. And KC goes where???
Has LE released any other info for this day???
Wed 6/18/08 No one in the RM, AH group have pysical contact with Casey this day.
Wed 6/18/08 Where did KC Sleep & with who? JG believed KC staying with TonE. No Confirmation from TonE in affidavit. Not at RM's according to AH.

Achristmas1 Developing theory. No flurry of phone calls to make sure parents not home???
Thu 6/19/08 1:00pm Per BB, KC backs car up into garage a third time in early afternoon hours between 12 & 2 or 12 & 3pm. Needs cash. Car starting to stink. Wants to make sure she can move fast if odor control check turns badly & she can't fix, ie, did it go away after moving the body?? Wants to make sure parents won't notice anything? Maybe called parents a ton of times on this day too unless she knew in advance they would be out?
Thu 6/19/08 1:06pm KC text AH. Call me when youre headed over to see your car. All is well with parents. Body still in back of car, but KC need a distraction form the fear and horror and needs to think???
Thu 6/19/08 Achristmas1 Developing theory. KC is an emailing and texting fool. Where are the transcripts?
Thu 6/19/08 No one in the RM, AH group have pysical contact with Casey this day.
Thu 6/19/08 Where did KC Sleep & with who? JG believed KC staying with TonE. No Confirmation from TonE in affidavit. Not at RM's according to AH.

fri 6/20/08 8:05am KC text Brittany: Hey Neighbor. We've been saying that we should get together…come out to Fusion Ultra Lounge, and check outthe hip-hop showcase. It's going to be really good. Ladies night until midnight. Give me a call.
fri 6/20/08 KC says ran out of gas again, per message to AH. "Body in back of car???
Runs out of gas where? Or is she just saying that so she can get someone else to drive in a clean car?
Drives whose car to night club?
Where is white car???
How did she get more gas?
How many miles to the gallon 1998 Pontiac Sunbird? 20 city/28 hiway.
So at most 144 miles round trip (averaged 24 pmg) & depending on gas can size (used 3 glns each) - could be less."
fri 6/20/08 Casey hangs out at a club in Orlando. With who? Which friends. How does she get to nightclub? No one in RM group.
fri 6/20/08 No one in the RM, AH group have pysical contact with Casey this day.
fri 6/20/08 Where did KC Sleep & with who? JG believed KC staying with TonE. No Confirmation from TonE in affidavit. Not at RM's according to AH.

Sat 6/21/08 Achristmas1 Developing theory. Where is our emailing, texting, phoning, partying KC? Thinking of a close, but safe place that she has enough gas to get to and fro, where the body would not be found??? Did not want to admit/touch/move it? She can stand it one more day - denial? Has LE released any other info for this day???
Sat 6/21/08 11:31pm 4 JG calls KC for 4 mins.
Sat 6/21/08 No one in the RM, AH group have physical contact with Casey this day.
Sat 6/21/08 Where did KC Sleep & with who? JG believed KC staying with TonE. No Confirmation from TonE in affidavit. Not at RM's according to AH.

Sun 6/22/08 Achristmas1 Developing theory. KC must find a place today that she is comfortable with and that she is sure no one will find. The odor is now horrific??? Nothing released from LE on this day at all!!!! Where did cell phone records pin her??? Has LE released any other info for this day??? Could have been the 20th or 21st depending on KC cell records.
Sun 6/22/08 6:00pm GA last saw gas cans in shed and says between 1800 (6pm) on 6/22/08 and 1000 (10am) on 6/24/08 lock to shed broken and gas cans stolen. Later says knows it was KC and retrieved cans, See GA & LA stories on 6/24/08. Where were GA and CA during the day if KC could have gotten in? Also how did she break the lock? Brought a tool? How did she get there if out of gas? Something is wrong with police report. Report says total stolen was $70 dollars (2 cans at total of $20 and $50 dollars worth of gas), but in text says total value missing is $50 total (2 cans for total of $20 and $30 for gas). Gas only $4 something a gallon, so should have been been less. Need to know size of gas cans? Are they standard 1-2 gallons? Could work if they are three gallon cans which would mean KC has 6 gallons to work with?
Sun 6/22/08 Casey begins sleeping at TonE's apt per TonE.

Mon 6/23/08 BB says he saw a green pick up, small, pull the A's driveway. BB thought he heard Casey's voice while the truck was there and thought he may have seen Casey and an unidentified white male go into the garage together. William Waters??? Was shed broken into this day instead of 22nd? Where is white pontiac?
Per TonE KC borrowed truck this week and was gone for about 20mins, came back with target & grocery bags. KC Steals gas cans & breaks lock???
Mon 6/23/08 Casey sleeps at TonE's apt per TonE.

Tue 6/24/08 10:00am GA notices gas cans missing.
Tue 6/24/08 10:20am GA reports 2 gas cans valued at $20 each stolen and $50 worth of gas. 5 gallons each can can fit into CSI paper bags??? No way - Think 5 gln paint buckets??
Tue 6/24/08 12:40pm KC Facebook to Troy B - Hell I have not been living at home for the past 9 days. Drama. I will fill you in later. Where is KC emailing from?
Tue 6/24/08 1:18pm 13 Casey's ex-fiancé calls her in the afternoon for 13 mins to tell her he has resigned from the Orlando Police Department. He later tells deputies that he heard Casey reprimand Caylee for climbing on a table. He also claims he heard the young girl's voice in the background. *Update* - Casey's ex-fiancé now claims he is not*certain if he heard Caylee. KC in Winter, FL. Believes KC spent night at TonE's. KC is safe now, parents have mentioned nothing, and resumes her normal life????
Tue 6/24/08 2:12pm KC text AH. Leaving work in a few. I'll call you on way to the house.
Tue 6/24/08 3:12pm 1 JG Calls KC for 3 mins. KC in Winter Park TonE's place.
Tue 6/24/08 3:12pm 3 KC Calls JG for 3 mins.
Tue 6/24/08 3:39pm KC text AH. Don't buy the whole store!
Tue 6/24/08 3:40pm KC text AH. Haha then do it :)
Tue 6/24/08 George story in news: Later that day Casey allegedly shows up alone at her parent's house to pick up some clothes. When her father looks in the trunk of her car he*allegedly finds the missing gas cans. Casey stole gas cans & did not want father entering car but he did. That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day. And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said,
Tue 6/24/08 Lee Anthony Affidavit: says that KC threw gas cans at GA, not that GA went and got. Could this be the 6/15/08 argument topic?? Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it. She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that. Yes, didn't want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. Dad, I'll get it for you. Dad, I'll get it out. I said, It's no problem. I know where it's at. I'll get it, get it out and be done with it. So as we're walking out through the garage, she's still telling me, Dad, I'll get it. Give me a minute, I'll get it. I said, Casey, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So -- and she opened up the trunk of the car... The gas cans there. She's the one that took the gas cans. No mention of stench, gray slacks in trunk.
Casey sleeps at TonE's apt per TonE.

Wed 6/25/08 9:08am KC text AH. Me Too!
Wed 6/25/08 9:08am KC text AH. "What time Saturday?"
Wed 6/25/08 10:33am KC text BS: Happy belated!! You and the girls should try and come out to fusian this week. There is a hot body contest first prize is $50 and a bottle, it's the ALL WHITE PARTY. Give me a shout. It'd be great to see you.
Wed 6/25/08 Casey tells AH, during a phone convo about the smell in the car. Casey slept at AL's apt.
Wed 6/25/08 Casey tells AH, during a phone convo about the smell in the car is worse.

Thu 6/26/08 1:41pm KC text to AH. I need a freaking vacation.
Thu 6/26/08 2:00pm 2 KC calls JG.
Thu 6/26/08 Casey sleeps at TonE's apt per TonE.

Fri 6/27/08 This morning KC tells TonE she has to leave but will be coming back.
Fri 6/27/08 KC at parents house??? TonE says when he picked KC up at Amscot, she had freezer pops, tyson chicken, etc but not in grocery bags, in regular white plastic bag. She also had a couple of changes of clothes per TonE.
Fri 6/27/08 10:34am 4 KC calls JG for 4 mins.
Fri 6/27/08 11:00am TonE picks Casey up at Amscot around 11am. Casey leaves her car, a 1998 white Pontiac with Florida tag G63XV, in the parking lot of an Amscot Financial store at Colonial Drive and Goldenrod Road. Already out of car walking towards TonE. "Grey slacks must have been in the car.

"
Fri 6/27/08 11:34am KC text to AH. There is definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car.
Fri 6/27/08 11:49am KC text to AH. My car ran out of gas again.
Fri 6/27/08 11:50am 6 KC calls JG for 6 mins. Casey calls JG this day worried about him, tells JG Caylee is at the beach with the nanny and invites him to Fusion.
Fri 6/27/08 11:58am KC text AH. Two weeks in a row on Friday..my stupid car runs out of gas. Wow.
Fri 6/27/08 1:40pm 1 JG calls KC for 1 min. KC in Winter, FL
Fri 6/27/08 2:03pm 1 KC calls JG for 1 min.
Fri 6/27/08 2:06pm 4 JG calls KC for 4 mins. KC in Winter, FL
Fri 6/27/08 10:21pm 1 KC calls JG for 1 min.
Fri 6/27/08 11:24pm KC text AH. No worries. I'll call you in the morning.
Fri 6/27/08 Casey sends a facebook message to RM to ask what he is doing on the 28th.
Casey @ Fusion per TonE.

sat 6/28/08 8:37am KC text to AH. Call me after you get up and what not.
sat 6/28/08 12:10pm 1 JG Calls KC in Winter, FL
sat 6/28/08 1.25pm 18 KC called JG. Car had run out of gas & she wanted to borrow a gas can. JG was at his parents house & could not help.
sat 6/28/08 7:15pm KC @ Waterford "Dented", spends $16.00
sat 6/28/08 Casey hangs out at TonE's house during the day and slept there per TonE.

sun 6/29/08 10:25am KC text AH. Can I borrow you and your gas can today?
sun 6/29/08 11:24am KC text AH. ****. I forgot.
sun 6/29/08 12:38pm KC text AH. How soon?
sun 6/29/08 2:46pm KC text AH. I wasn’t sure if it was already done. Have it sent to the house. I have a lot of details to fill you in on. I'll call you later on.
sun 6/29/08 Per JG KC car is at amScot.
sun 6/29/08 Casey hangs out at TonE's house, TonE packs for trip this day. Casey slept at TonE's apt.

Mon 6/30/08 9:00am ish KC drops TonE off at airport in TonE jeep and uses it while he is gone.
Mon 6/30/08 9:16am Casey's car towed from Amscot Financial Store to Johnson's towing per Gary Ridgeway Tow truck driver's forms. Her purse is found on the front seat and a childs car seat is found on the back seat. "Note: Grey slacks must have been in the trunk of the car. Child's car seat left??? How would she transport child in another car??? Did not have needed it anymore??

"
Mon 6/30/08 9:22am KC text AH. What time do you work today? KC wants gas can before going to AH.
Per AH, KC spoke w/AH re: gas can and AH said "why don’t we just go to target & get one?
Mon 6/30/08 9:45am 8 hrs KC shows up at 9:45am at RM's house without Caylee. Calls AH to let her in. Casey and AH go to Target and buy a new gas can, but according to AH does not leave with gas can. Stays until AH leaves for work. KC now knows that car has been towed because she passes the place on the way to AH and it is not there, but kept up the pretense No longer needs gas can, so no reason to leave after purchase.
Mon 6/30/08 1:26pm 2 JG calls KC.
Mon 6/30/08 5:30pm ish KC is with AH until she leaves for work between 5&6pm.
Mon 6/30/08 6:10pm KC @ JC Penny in Fashion Square, spends $73.40 cc #5291 40mins later ish...Where did KC has get access to cc and cash for $80 that she spends later after having AH buy gas can???
Mon 6/30/08 8:56pm KC @ Target. Spends $7.49 cash
Mon 6/30/08 KC spends night @ RM's without Caylee (for first time) cuz TonE out of town.

Last one. Thanks Achristmas1

OMG. I haven't read this all yet but...OMG. That's a lot of work! I will be reading! :D

Thank you.

This is great!

It was 6/20 though that TonE went with Casey to Hopespring to get the gas cans, the first Friday she ran out of gas. (Per TonE's statement release 9/26)

There are a few other things I noticed, I'll help you out with them tomorrow if you'd like? I have to get my three little bears in bed. No school tomorrow so they think they can stay up all night or something LOL!

Interesting. I was actually looking to do the same thing and haven't had time yet.

Minute by minute, including phone calls, texts, myspace messages etc could REALLY help pinpoint her movements and thus, Caylee.

Have you looked at the WS calendar? There is some stuff on there that could be included - times she was on her computer uploading pix to Photobucket, etc.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?month=6&year=2008&c=4&do=displaymonth

You said - It was 6/20 though that TonE went with Casey to Hopespring to get the gas cans, the first Friday she ran out of gas. (Per TonE's statement release 9/26)

Can you please tell me were this is? I just read AL transcript again and the closest confirmation I could get was the 11th or 12th. Willing to be wrong and appreciate your help in keeping the timeline to testimony.

Thanks again - I know you are busy to night with the little ones.

Interesting. I was actually looking to do the same thing and haven't had time yet.

Minute by minute, including phone calls, texts, myspace messages etc could REALLY help pinpoint her movements and thus, Caylee.

Have you looked at the WS calendar? There is some stuff on there that could be included - times she was on her computer uploading pix to Photobucket, etc.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/cal...o=displaymonth

Like most of us I am going crazy with the whole work life balance thing. So I was hoping after getting it started, everyone would provide specific dates, times, etc of KC activity and I could include in updates of the timeline. Thanks so much for all you do Muzikman

You might even consider adding to this the information from the receipts for her purchases during this time as well as info from LA's handwritten note about receipts he and CA found.....

I have an issue with Caylee getting the ladder high enough to put in the pool. I have an above ground pool (3.5 feet high by 16 feet wide), and my daughter cannot get the ladder from our garage to the pool.

She can't even move it a couple of feet. She can drag it but was not interested in trying to do so. She is about the same size as Caylee, but younger.

FYI, I did this with her when we first put up the pool. I wanted to see how easy it would be for her to move the ladder if we left it out near the pool. Even though she was not able to do much, we decided to store it in the garage when not being used.

If the ladder were left up (as in maybe Casey or the grandparents swam and didn't take it down) then I could easily see an accidental drowning scenario.

You might even consider adding to this the information from the receipts for her purchases during this time as well as info from LA's handwritten note about receipts he and CA found.....

I would if I had DSL or some other fast form, but I am on dial up now (AT&T Universe said my building was a red zone because of the spaghetti cabling.) If you give me a specific date and time and the details of the receipt/s, I am happy to add so long as they are within the time frame that I am tracking, 6/15-6/30.

Thanks so much for your input.

Some of the times provided are not in the excel format, but when I reformatted they indicated PM or AM. If any of these are off from Quiet Storms Calendar, please let me know and I will correct. I am going to bed now, but will tackle 6/16 tomorrow and continue through the days until we have got it. Thanks so much everyone for their comments and participation.

Sun 6/15/08 1:51 AM cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .Per Quiet storm Calendar
Sun 6/15/08 1:51 AM cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .Per Quiet storm Calendar
Sun 6/15/08 6:32 AM 4.50 To narrow down time of the argument here are the times of KC's calls and texts 6/15/2008. While at or near the Anthony home: AM Per Quiet Storm
Sun 6/15/08 6:33 AM 0.01 To narrow down time of the argument here are the times of KC's calls and texts 6/15/2008. While at or near the Anthony home: AM Per Quiet Storm
Sun 6/15/08 6:34 AM 0.02 To narrow down time of the argument here are the times of KC's calls and texts 6/15/2008. While at or near the Anthony home: AM Per Quiet Storm
Sun 6/15/08 8:31 AM 1.00 To narrow down time of the argument here are the times of KC's calls and texts 6/15/2008. While at or near the Anthony home: AM Per Quiet Storm
Sun 6/15/08 8:56 AM 0.25 To narrow down time of the argument here are the times of KC's calls and texts 6/15/2008. While at or near the Anthony home: AM Per Quiet Storm
Sun 6/15/08 9:15 AM 0.24 To narrow down time of the argument here are the times of KC's calls and texts 6/15/2008. While at or near the Anthony home: AM Per Quiet Storm
Sun 6/15/08 9:15 AM 0.00 cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .Per Quiet storm Calendar
Sun 6/15/08 12:03pm 2.45 Caylee last seen on tape with G-Grandpa at nursing home.
Sun 6/15/08 12:51 PM 0.47 While at or near the Anthony home: PM (subtract 12 from the time to get analog time) Per Quiet Storm Calendar
Sun 6/15/08 12:52 PM 0.08 While at or near the Anthony home: PM (subtract 12 from the time to get analog time) Per Quiet Storm Calendar
Sun 6/15/08 1:01 PM 0.08 While at or near the Anthony home: PM (subtract 12 from the time to get analog time) Per Quiet Storm Calendar
Sun 6/15/08 2:39 PM 1.55 While at or near the Anthony home: PM (subtract 12 from the time to get analog time) Per Quiet Storm Calendar
Sun 6/15/08 2:40 PM 0.01 While at or near the Anthony home: PM (subtract 12 from the time to get analog time) Per Quiet Storm Calendar
Sun 6/15/08 2:44 PM 0.04 While at or near the Anthony home: PM (subtract 12 from the time to get analog time) Per Quiet Storm Calendar
Sun 6/15/08 2:45 PM 0.01 While at or near the Anthony home: PM (subtract 12 from the time to get analog time) Per Quiet Storm Calendar
Sun 6/15/08 3:35 PM 0.50 While at or near the Anthony home: PM (subtract 12 from the time to get analog time) Per Quiet Storm Calendar
Sun 6/15/08 3:36 PM 0.01 While at or near the Anthony home: PM (subtract 12 from the time to get analog time) Per Quiet Storm Calendar
Sun 6/15/08 3:46pm 3.50 she was back at AL's (3:46 pm) per Quiet Storm Calendar
Sun 6/15/08 7:13 PM 1.25 cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .Per Quiet Storm Calendar
Sun 6/15/08 7:36 PM 0.33 cell tower pings near Anthony home until past midnight into the next day per Quiet Storm calendar
Sun 6/15/08 7:36 PM 0.00 Then back home by 19:36 (7:36 pm) From that time there are only a minute, give or take, between cellular activity for the most part (a few breaks of 5 to 10 minutes now and then) except for a break between 22:06 and 22:25; between 22:49 and 23:02; and between 23:04 and 23:44 per Quiet Storm Calendar. While Caylee is there???? Did KC bring gas cans back empty this day??
Sun 6/15/08 8:15pm 0.45 KC text to AH. Good Stuff love!
Sun 6/15/08 10.06 pm 1.45 From that time (7.36pm) there are only a minute, give or take, between cellular activity for the most part (a few breaks of 5 to 10 minutes now and then) except for a break between 22:06 and 22:25; between 22:49 and 23:02; and between 23:04 and 23:44 per Quiet Storm Calendar.
Sun 6/15/08 10.25 pm 0.24 From that time (7.36pm) there are only a minute, give or take, between cellular activity for the most part (a few breaks of 5 to 10 minutes now and then) except for a break between 22:06 and 22:25; between 22:49 and 23:02; and between 23:04 and 23:44 per Quiet Storm Calendar.
Sun 6/15/08 11:04 PM 0.39 From that time (7.36pm) there are only a minute, give or take, between cellular activity for the most part (a few breaks of 5 to 10 minutes now and then) except for a break between 22:06 and 22:25; between 22:49 and 23:02; and between 23:04 and 23:44 per Quiet Storm Calendar.
Sun 6/15/08 11:44 PM 0.40 From that time (7.36pm) there are only a minute, give or take, between cellular activity for the most part (a few breaks of 5 to 10 minutes now and then) except for a break between 22:06 and 22:25; between 22:49 and 23:02; and between 23:04 and 23:44 per Quiet Storm Calendar.

I have an issue with Caylee getting the ladder high enough to put in the pool. I have an above ground pool (3.5 feet high by 16 feet wide), and my daughter cannot get the ladder from our garage to the pool.

She can't even move it a couple of feet. She can drag it but was not interested in trying to do so. She is about the same size as Caylee, but younger.

FYI, I did this with her when we first put up the pool. I wanted to see how easy it would be for her to move the ladder if we left it out near the pool. Even though she was not able to do much, we decided to store it in the garage when not being used.

If the ladder were left up (as in maybe Casey or the grandparents swam and didn't take it down) then I could easily see an accidental drowning scenario.

But I would like to know if it was just aluminum and plastic or something more sturdy - Does anyone know. My grandson who was three on 8/29/08 puts whole castles together and can move my furniture to building indoo castles.

Thanks for the comment.

I started out by referencing Quiet Storms Calendar in the entries but I am now doing by day without referencing Quiet Storms Calendar. If anyone finds any bonafide reference to contradict her calendar, please send me the reference and I wil change. Please also note that with all the new input, I have not had a chance to review my theory, so if it is proven wrong already, please do not inudate me with proof - just one or two notices will do. Thanks so much everyone - expecially Quiet Storm who has filled in so much. (again if the times have transposed, please let me know and I will fix.)

Mon 6/16/08 12:20 AM cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .Per Quiet Storm Calendar
Mon 6/16/08 6:27am 1.07 KC adds of what I'm guessing is Fusian Ultra Lounge to her photobucket account per Muzikman on QSC.
Mon 6/16/08 8:46 AM 1.50 calls AL
Mon 6/16/08 10:37 AM 1.25 KC to Lauren - great song. sorry i couldn't make it the other night. between stuff with work, and helping everyone and their mother move, i needed the rest. you and miss mandy mo should come out to fusian one night. no cover. you can have a glass of wine. it's actually good for you, and the baby. i'll give you a call this week! Per Quiet Storm Calendar.
Mon 6/16/08 11:47 AM 1.1 AL calls
Mon 6/16/08 12:50pm 1.00 George Anthony says he sees Casey and Caylee leave with backpacks on their shoulders. Casey wearing gray dress slacks & white shirt.
Mon 6/16/08 12:53 PM 0.53 PM calls AL
Mon 6/16/08 12:55 PM 0.02 AL calls
Mon 6/16/08 1:00 PM 0.05 AL calls 829 seconds
Mon 6/16/08 1:26 PM 0.26 texts JG
Mon 6/16/08 1:37 PM 0.11 text from JG
Mon 6/16/08 1:44 PM 0.07 calls AH 2164 seconds
Mon 6/16/08 2:30pm 0.45 George goes to work.
Mon 6/16/08 2:52pm 0.22 JG called Casey, talked for 12 minutes KC told JG her parents were getting a divorce and spoke about her housing situation. JG believes he may have heard Caylee in this conversation. KC in Winter, FL at TonE's place - with Caylee?? LE glides over this date in TonE affidavit. TonE never says 11th is the last day he saw Caylee. JG could have heard Caylee.
Mon 6/16/08 3.03pm 0.10 JG call to KC ends.
Mon 6/16/08 3:03pm 0.00 KC calls George cell No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they are out of house?
Mon 6/16/08 3:04 PM 0.01 call from GA 25 seconds
Mon 6/16/08 3:35 PM 0.31 calls AL 22 seconds
Mon 6/16/08 4:10pm 0.35 KC calls Cindy at work No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they are out of house?
Mon 6/16/08 4:10pm 0.00 Per Quiet storm calls GA not CA, need to check
Mon 6/16/08 4:11pm 0.01 KC calls Cindy cell. Twice per Quiet Storm. No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they are out of house?
Mon 6/16/08 4:13pm 0.02 KC calls Cindy cell. Twice per Quiet Storm. No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they are out of house?
Mon 6/16/08 4:14pm 0.01 KC calls Cindy at work. Per Quiet Storm calls GA for 98 Seconds 1.18 minutes. No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they are out of house?
Mon 6/16/08 4:18 PM 0.04 cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
Mon 6/16/08 4:18pm 0.00 texts AL (now appears to be travelling away from Anthony home) Per Quiet Storm Calendar
Mon 6/16/08 4:19 PM 0.01 text from AL
Mon 6/16/08 4:19 PM 0.00 calls AL
Mon 6/16/08 4:19pm 0.02 KC calls TonE No mention if answered. KC killing time waiting for answer from parents?
Mon 6/16/08 4:21 PM 0.03 calls JG twice; second call 75 seconds
Mon 6/16/08 4:24pm 0.06 KC calls Cindy cell No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they are out of house?
Mon 6/16/08 4:25 PM 0.04 cell tower pings near AL's apt until after midnight into the next day
Mon 6/16/08 4:30pm 0.05 Achristmas1 Developing theory. KC Calls parents to make sure they are not home then she & Caylee go back to Anthony house on Hopesprings - KC wants to get in and get out before parents come home because of heated argument yesterday. KC looking for cash/credit cards and to pack some stuff. Settles Caylee where KC thinks she is okay while searching in other rooms. Caylee decides wants to go swimming while mom looking/packing stuff. Caylee already has swimsuit on and tries to get ladder attached to pool. Could not get it on correctly and maybe fell in. (8/14/08 CA says Life preserver still in place where they keep it. Caylee could not find and/or reach it so went without it) KC notices silence and finds Caylee dead in pool, panics & buries Caylee in backyard with a shovel she got from Anthony house shed- still unlocked cuz GA has not bought lock yet after argument? Was not able to find money or credit cards she could use before death occurred? Leaves ladder and gate as they were because she was not thinking about them. Parents get home around 6pm. KC just wants out of there before caught at the scene. How heavy is pool ladder? Who has clothes that Caylee was wearing that day or the swimsuit? GA mentions KC clothing but not Caylee? What is KC going to say? Daughter died while I was not paying attention cuz I was stealing from my parents??? Best hope - Do not be found with body since no one has witnessed she and Caylee were at the house. KC hopes anyway? Is she blaming Caylee because she was not watching her?
Mon 6/16/08 5:58pm 1.50 Tony L.'s ATM card used to rent the movies Jumper and Untraceable from Blockbuster at 7707 Universal Blvd. Pgs. 984 and 985, along with grainy surveillance video.
Mon 6/16/08 6:00pm 0.02 BB gets home from vacation per BB
Mon 6/16/08 6:32pm 0.30 KC Calls Cindy at home No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they notice anything?
Mon 6/16/08 6:33pm 0.01 KC checks voicemail No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they notice anything?
Mon 6/16/08 7:06pm 0.33 KC Calls Cindy at home No mention if answered. Trying to find out if they notice anything? Perhaps CA answers and is acting normally, so KC thinks safe for the night as far as parents concerned.
Mon 6/16/08 7:20pm 0.14 KC Calls Amy No mention if answered. Trying to find some balance in the surreal???
Mon 6/16/08 7:21pm 0.01 KC Calls Amy -Per Quiet Storm Calendar 42 seconds
Mon 6/16/08 8:03pm 0.32 calls Voice Mail per Quiet Storm calendar
Mon 6/16/08 8:03 AM 0.00 PM text from MH Mark Hopkins???
Mon 6/16/08 10:45 PM 2.45 text from AH - Does not mean that KC read it at this time. Per QSC.
Mon 6/16/08 11:17 PM 0.50 text from MH - Does not mean that KC read it at this time. Per QS calendar

Or Casey, in a fit of rage, throws her into the pool and walks back in the house and lets her drown. Then Casey has to move the stairs there to retrieve her from the pool and in a panic leaves them there. If it were an accident I believe she would have called 911.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back