Fleet & Priscilla White's Vindication

RiverRat

Patsy Ramsey to the Left
Reaction score
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_10672463

"Fleet White has always said he did not have a hand in JonBenet Ramsey's murder, and now he has a piece of paper to back his claim.

In a Sept. 12 letter to Fleet and Priscilla White, Boulder District Attorney Mary Lacy said: "I am writing to reaffirm that you are not suspects in the murder of JonBenet Ramsey."

Lacy's statement, however, gives only cold comfort to the Whites. For years, Fleet White said, the family has been dogged by his association with the Ramsey case — and it has cost him jobs and his reputation.

The Whites have never been seen as suspects by officials investigating the JonBenet case. Lacy, in her letter, cites former Boulder Police Chief Tom Koby, who in 1997 said, "Mr. and Mrs. Fleet White Jr. are not suspects in the JonBenet Ramsey murder investigation."

Their only guilt is by association.

White, 59, was with John Ramsey when the two discovered JonBenet's body in the basement of the Ramseys' home the day after Christmas in 1996. The 6-year-old had been strangled and her skull fractured.

"The defamation began shortly after JonBenet's homicide and continues to this day," White said. He can pull up Internet sites that claim he is guilty of murder, Satanism, pedophilia and child torture. White said Lacy's letter fell short of "unequivocally exonerating and vindicating our family."

". . . That's what we wanted, and we didn't get it," he said.

White wants the same exposure that John and Patsy Ramsey got in July, when Lacy publicly exonerated them in the child's murder. Patsy Ramsey died in June 2006 after battling ovarian cancer."

I have always wondered if the Whites received an apology from John and Patsy who pointed the finger at Fleet and his wife almost immediately.
I have often heard the rumor that it was Fleet who insisted the Ramseys go on CNN the day after they buried JonBenet.
I know someone who was working at CNN Network around that time and she said the station was approached by John and Patsy about a possible appearance. The feeling was that no one asked them at that time because they did not think the couple could handle an appearance so soon after the shock of the kidnapping and death.
Surprise! John and Patsy took their "story" to the public as soon as they could. And, they went straight to the top to do it.

I have always wondered if the Whites received an apology from John and Patsy who pointed the finger at Fleet and his wife almost immediately.
I have often heard the rumor that it was Fleet who insisted the Ramseys go on CNN the day after they buried JonBenet.
I know someone who was working at CNN Network around that time and she said the station was approached by John and Patsy about a possible appearance. The feeling was that no one asked them at that time because they did not think the couple could handle an appearance so soon after the shock of the kidnapping and death.
Surprise! John and Patsy took their "story" to the public as soon as they could. And, they went straight to the top to do it.

No apologies......and I highly doubt that it would be accepted considering the pure Hell the Whites have been through due to the Ramseys. How does one apologize for something so heinous anyhow? They can not own up to their own daughter, much less dispensable associates.

It was NOT Fleet who insisted on the CNN appearance and your sharing the info that you have just helped drive that FACT home. Thank You!

Ritter statement sought

White also wants Gov. Bill Ritter to publicly clear the couple in JonBenet's death because Ritter worked as a special prosecutor on the case.

Ritter has talked to the Whites periodically over the past 10 years. After the Ramsey exoneration in July, the Whites contacted Ritter again, said Ritter spokesman Evan Dreyer.

Ritter then conferred with Lacy, Dreyer said.

"He supports and concurs with the DA that the Whites are not suspects," Dreyer said. There are no plans for Ritter to make any broad public statement.

White said he asked Lacy in late 2006 for a public statement. He asked again in a "very demanding" letter in late August, Lacy said.

"We've never thought of them as suspects, and we never said or inferred they were suspects," Lacy said.

The only reason the Ramsey letter from Lacy was made public was because John Ramsey chose to tell the media, she said.

The Whites, added Lacy, are the only ones associated with the case to ask for a letter of exoneration.

She states in her letter to the Whites that the entire family, including their two children, have only been considered witnesses in the 6-year-old's slaying.

"You and your children are witnesses to events and circumstances before and after the crime occurred, due only to your friendship and association with the Ramsey family."

What the public need to understand is that Bill Ritter, as Denver DA, not Hunter, was calling the shots throughout Hunter's playing Prosecutor. All the attacks on the Whites during the early years of the investigation, including Hunter's misconduct and whackjob Nancy Krebs, happened on Ritter's watch and it is Ritter, more than anyone, who owes the Whites a public statement and apology that cleans up Hunter's mess. Please join me in contacting Ritter and not letting him forget that we have not?! Or please post your thoughts in the comments section at The Post so that they know this is a very newsworthy item and help ensure that this will not fade away! Please & Thank you.

http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite/GovRitter/GOVR/1177024890452

Mail
Bill Ritter, Governor
136 State Capitol
Denver, CO 80203-1792

Phone
(303) 866-2471

Fax
(303) 866-2003

Contacting the Governor is easier than ever!

Due to the heavy volume of e-mails sent to Governor Ritter, we are unable to respond personally to each one, but please know that your input means a great deal to him.

"My request is that Fleet and Priscilla White receive the long overdue public statement from you, Governor Ritter. There are plenty that have not forgot that you were above Alex Hunter during his documented smear campaign against the White family. When will they have suffered enough for you to step up and acknowledge the mistreatment they received that was more than undeserved. The Ramsey Homicide needs to be removed from all officials in Boulder and appointed to a Special unbiased Prosecutor since this case is now almost twice as old as the little forgotten girl was."

My sincere hope is that FW and PW live long enough to testify before a true, not mock-up GJ.
I know and you know, and most people who have followed this case know that they do have things to say that are definitely worth hearing.
They were right to snub Hunter, but the Boulder DA of the future might not be bought off!!

We can hope, can't we? :)

Maria

No apologies......and I highly doubt that it would be accepted considering the pure Hell the Whites have been through due to the Ramseys. How does one apologize for something so heinous anyhow? They can not own up to their own daughter, much less dispensable associates.

It was NOT Fleet who insisted on the CNN appearance and your sharing the info that you have just helped drive that FACT home. Thank You!
..indeed,and IMO they couldn't WAIT to get on tv and attempt to show the world their proclamation of 'innocence'! it was just the same way for their church appearance as well..they couldn't wait!! they were all too anxious for appearances..all too anxious to appear innocent,b/f LE got the evidence out there.that isn't the way innocent parents would behave!and even though Patsy was loaded,JR even still had her on CNN.WHY? IMO,it was because they were BOTH involved..they *both had to appear and proclaim their innocence to the world! othewise,I don't think it would have happened that way.who wouldn't have understood if he'd said Patsy was incapacitated at that time??but then again,he'd have been working w LE,not worrying about tv appearances,IF there had indeed been an intruder!

as far as the White's,I hope it gives them some comfort to know that kind of mudslinging and lies doesn't/do not occur here!!

the R's cnn appearance reminds me of those who claim they've been abducted by aliens..all those involved in the fabrication purposely place themselves right out there for all to see! they ALL need to be in on the appearances,b/c they *all have a need for ppl to believe them!

Okay, here is my email to Gov. Ritter:

Don't you think it's about time you took some responsibility for Colorado's public rape of the White family by Alex Hunter as Boulder DA, wielding his vindictive and irresponsible abuse of power in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case? It's bad enough that Colorado has been exposed as a corrupt legal system, for which none of you even seems to be embarrassed. But Mary Lacy's additional slap in the face of the Whites when she publicly refuses to clear them or apologize to them on the same basis she CLEARED and APOLOGIZED TO THE RAMSEYS is another notch in your belt of shame. Grow some balls and do the right thing here. What will it cost you? A few minutes of dictation and a stamp. Since you can't catch the most infamous child killer in the last century, who has walked all over you, do this small thing for the Whites, whose own innocent children deserve this from you as well. How would you like it if Hunter had conspired with the Daily Camera and god knows who else to brand YOU as a child rapist and killer?

Do you ever think about how much damage you have done to America's faith in our justice system? Do you care? If there is a remote possibility that you do, then make SOMETHING right in this case and apologize to the Whites. We know HUNTER isn't man enough to do it.

He'll love it, won't he? :blowkiss:

Love It! LOL - you have the balls, so he certainly won't be much of a man if he lets you have bigger ones! :clap:

..indeed,and IMO they couldn't WAIT to get on tv and attempt to show the world their proclamation of 'innocence'! it was just the same way for their church appearance as well..they couldn't wait!! they were all too anxious for appearances..all too anxious to appear innocent,b/f LE got the evidence out there.that isn't the way innocent parents would behave!and even though Patsy was loaded,JR even still had her on CNN.WHY? IMO,it was because they were BOTH involved..they *both had to appear and proclaim their innocence to the world! othewise,I don't think it would have happened that way.who wouldn't have understood if he'd said Patsy was incapacitated at that time??but then again,he'd have been working w LE,not worrying about tv appearances,IF there had indeed been an intruder!

as far as the White's,I hope it gives them some comfort to know that kind of mudslinging and lies doesn't/do not occur here!!

the R's cnn appearance reminds me of those who claim they've been abducted by aliens..all those involved in the fabrication purposely place themselves right out there for all to see! they ALL need to be in on the appearances,b/c they *all have a need for ppl to believe them!

The CNN appearance is exactly where the Ramseys lost me. Then every move they made since then has only reinforced my Right to believe that they escaped accountability.......in this lifetime.

Okay, here is my email to Gov. Ritter:

He'll love it, won't he? :blowkiss:

absolutely :biglaugh:

(pretty new to JBR, on page of threads, already know the fleets couldnt possibly have been involved, all that finger pointing was utterly ridiculous....)

absolutely :biglaugh:

(pretty new to JBR, on page of threads, already know the fleets couldnt possibly have been involved, all that finger pointing was utterly ridiculous....)

Have you ever thought about running for Governor of Colorado?

And love your avatar!

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/200...amily-not-suspects-jonbenet-slaying/#comments

"The decade-old statement went on to say that police appreciate the “full cooperation they have received from the Whites since the beginning of their investigation,” and that the statement was in response to the “inaccurate portrayal of Mr. and Mrs. White in certain media publications.”

In an e-mail statement to the Camera, the Whites said they felt they had been defamed during the Ramsey investigation and were not satisfied by Lacy’s refusal to exonorate them or apologize.

Lacy’s letter was sent to the Whites a little more than two months after the DA invited John Ramsey to her office in July to accept a letter officially exonerating his family in the girl’s homicide, and a personal apology for the public “umbrella of suspicion” he and his late wife Patsy lived under for more than a decade.

Lacy said Thursday that she has no plans to offer a similar apology to the Whites, despite their insistence that one be offered. The Whites even mailed Lacy a copy of the text they preferred she use in an apology, she said.

The recent letter explaining her position, Lacy said, is more than enough.

“It basically says you aren’t suspects,” she said. “I tried to do them a favor, but obviously it wasn’t enough.”

Lacy said she has no plans to offer anyone else associated with the Ramsey investigation a similar letter, and that the Whites are the only people who have requested formal public statements of exoneration." :waitasec:

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/200...amily-not-suspects-jonbenet-slaying/#comments

"The decade-old statement
went on to say that police appreciate the “full cooperation they have received from the Whites since the beginning of their investigation,” and that the statement was in response to the “inaccurate portrayal of Mr. and Mrs. White in certain media publications.”
kinda outdated,don't ya think,Spacey Lacy?? I bet she's into 1800's Darwinism as well.well wake up! this is the next decade and another century.

In an e-mail statement to the Camera, the Whites said they felt they had been defamed during the Ramsey investigation and were not satisfied by Lacy’s refusal to exonorate them or apologize.

Lacy’s letter was sent to the Whites a little more than two months after the DA invited John Ramsey to her office in July to accept a letter officially exonerating his family in the girl’s homicide, and a personal apology for the public “umbrella of suspicion” he and his late wife Patsy lived under for more than a decade.

Lacy said Thursday that she has no plans to offer a similar apology to the Whites, despite their insistence that one be offered. The Whites even mailed Lacy a copy of the text they preferred she use in an apology, she said.

The recent letter explaining her position, Lacy said, is more than enough.

“It basically says you aren’t suspects,” she said. “I tried to do them a favor, but obviously it wasn’t enough.”
Oh PUL-LEEZ!! she did nothing! the statement is OLDDDDDD.

Lacy said she has no plans to offer anyone else associated with the Ramsey investigation a similar letter, and that the Whites are the only people who have requested formal public statements of exoneration." :waitasec:
I bet! no doubt JR had his hand in the pot fishing for his !
requested or not,in memory of the late Santa Bill,she owes the McReynolds family an apology as well,IMO.

She could have done them (and us) a favor and indicted the Rs.

typical political ploy lately,isn't it (and not just for Boulder)... seems so many of them lately are doing nothing but rolling over and PLAYING DEAD.

Cool! It just occurred to me that now with the case back at BPD, the Whites will turn out to be the only people cleared THREE Times!!! :clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back