Geraldo on Bill O'Reilly Tonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathyn2

Reaction score
This show repeats again tonite in case you want to catch it. Geraldo is SOOOOO biased for Baez!! He is sticking up for the defense to no end. He is making me so mad. He doesn't think they will indict Casey. And is making snickers at the evidence. Can't believe it!

bump for those that missed it. It will repeat again tonite.

This show repeats again tonite in case you want to catch it. Geraldo is SOOOOO biased for Baez!! He is sticking up for the defense to no end. He is making me so mad. He doesn't think they will indict Casey. And is making snickers at the evidence. Can't believe it!

That's the way he operates, it's all about him, over the years he has made himself look so dumb at times I am surprised that he is still on Fox.

That's the way he operates, it's all about him, over the years he has made himself look so dumb at times I am surprised that he is still on Fox.

Here kinda wraps up my opinion of Bill O'Reilly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tJjNVVwRCY

And of course, we can't miss the dance remix: ROFLAMO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2YDq6FkVE&feature=related

BTW, it's my belief that since Fox is the only right leaning news organization, they get a 50% share of the ratings (from news sources) by default. I'm a registered Republican too, so it's not like I bash him because he and I differ all that much.

(bolded by me)

What kind of standard is that? Hahhahaha. I'm kidding. I do like FoxNews.

Yes, Baez is "in the tank" for JB. He wasn't---until JB was a guest on his boat and then the dynamic changed.

Geraldo will be wrong, in the end. Again....and that's okay because he is quite used to it and very unapologetic. That's just how he rolls. :liar:

pisses me off. Baez is piece of s......

He will only talk to Geraldo because Geraldo will spin things his way (in favor for the defense) Oh AND rent him and his wife a yacht for the day!!!

Jose and his wife should be ashamed of themselves for taking the yacht ~ Baez, thank Caylee for boat ride NOT Geraldo.

how scummy. If my daughter was missing and my attorney comes on National News sailing around the sea on a yacht with his scummy wife too, and paid for by geraldo..........

WTF????????

*** I bet he even billed Casey for those hours too.

[/b]

(bolded by me)

What kind of standard is that? Hahhahaha. I'm kidding. I do like FoxNews.

Yes, Baez is "in the tank" for JB. He wasn't---until JB was a guest on his boat and then the dynamic changed.

Geraldo will be wrong, in the end. Again....and that's okay because he is quite used to it and very unapologetic. That's just how he rolls. :liar:

Yea, but I would still like to rip the hair under his nose off.............

I like Bill O. And I didn't even mind Geraldo but I can't stand him now. His stance on this case is utterly ridiculous. He had a 'poor Baez' attitude and the 'bad LE' attitude. Those horrible cops trying to get justice for Cayee. How dare they! I can't say what I want about Geraldo or I will get banned for a few days. lol

As for Geraldo, he was trying to get the inside story no matter what.
This case is full of so many lies that I'm sure he realized that JB is dealing with everything but the truth.

I'm glad the judge gave him a chance to see the truth since he's been beating on that drum for so long and no one was listening.

I could hear him but I'm not in a position to help him from the lies he's been drowning in for months.
At least the judge threw him a rope.

I am curious "why" Geraldo thinks the DA doesn't have a case.

~

~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members