Judges decision on if Casey can search will not be made today(Monday).

I kinda expected this...he will make his decision or it will be moot after the GJ hears the case and makes decission. JMO

I kinda expected this...he will make his decision or it will be moot after the GJ hears the case and makes decission. JMO

ITA!! I think this is great news. If the GJ agrees to charge her then they can't do anything. :woohoo:

I'm counting on an arrest being made tomorrow directly after the GJ's decision.

If the judge grants Casey's request to search, her travel will be immediate, not a 10 day waiting period like the other motions.

I'm counting on an arrest being made tomorrow directly after the GJ's decision.

If the judge grants Casey's request to search, her travel will be immediate, not a 10 day waiting period like the other motions.

Im counting on the same thing! Her travel WILL be immediate. To the jail!!! :behindbar
Cant wait to see the perp walk.

I want her to be able to look!

She just has to follow a few rules.

1.Submit a written plan to YM and TM two days in advance for their approval on where to go, and why. YM and TM can discuss whether or not to allow that plan to be inacted.

2. YM and TM must accompany on all trips. JB wants to go too so he should be able to. They can get him a sun hat and a Happy Meal to keep him quiet.

3. All trips must not vary from the written plan and are over when YM and TM say so.

4. Total trips will be limited to 1 (0ne)

5. A nonproductive trip will result in running a three legged race to the hospital to have YM's foot surgically removed from her rear end.

I had a feeling that he was going to wait until after tomorrow becuase if she is indicted then she can't roam and be on home confinement. Makes perfect sense. KC must be thrilled with the waiting. I think she and JB thought it would be a quick decision.

Just on WESH noon report: There will be no decision handed down today on any of the motions.

I'll have a link when one is posted on their site.

I think it was brilliant that he's waiting. As you guys said if he said yes right now then she could leave immediatly which would make it harder if they want to arrest her tomorrow.

1.Submit a written plan to YM and TM two days in advance for their approval on where to go, and why. YM and TM can discuss whether or not to allow that plan to be inacted.

2. YM and TM must accompany on all trips. JB wants to go too so he should be able to. They can get him a sun hat and a Happy Meal to keep him quiet.

3. All trips must not vary from the written plan and are over when YM and TM say so.

5. A nonproductive trip will result in running a three legged race to the hospital to have YM's foot surgically removed from her rear end.

:spit::laughbounce::rocker:

If only ............but I don't see JB going for that . He would demand a BIG MAC value meal lol

I was starting to loose faith in Stan the man...........So Happy to see he's waiting on the remainder .

OMG I just laughed out loud and snorted at work, reading this. Now everyone is looking at me. :crazy:

thats good news. i cant wait for the outcome that tomorrow will bring. i will be praying for caylee tonight :)

this one made me laugh out loud

I have this mental image of Det. Melich trying to accomplish this while on crutches - it also made me laugh out loud!

Wise Judge - I think he is waiting so she doesn't get the chance to bolt before the GJ decides on what charges to bring.

IDK - seems kinda lame to me. Why doesn't he just deny the request? The request doesn't make much sense to me to begin with. She's not an investigator and if she's truly looking for an alive Caylee she won't be much help at this point. Maybe back in June...

No way would I want her going places and having any sort of opportunity to mess w/evidence either. This should not be her reward for whatever it is she's done.

I can't think of any reasonable argument to grant this motion.

*Snipped*

Wise Judge - I think he is waiting so she doesn't get the chance to bolt before the GJ decides on what charges to bring.

Yup, I think this probably had something to do with his decision.

HAHAHA! Thanks for the laugh, I needed that! :)

OMG I just laughed out loud and snorted at work, reading this. Now everyone is looking at me. :crazy:

LOL Yes, that sunhat and Happy Meal for JB made me snort too. What a visual. I know this is serious stuff, but some comedic relief is really wonderful at times.

Still shaking my head at the "Sunhat and Happy Meal for JB" comment. LOL ROFLMAO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back