NY NY - Kellisue M. Ackernecht, 35, Johnstown, 30 Sept 2008

No news on Kellisue

JOHNSTOWN - Fulton County District Attorney Louise K. Sira said Friday her office is providing "legal support" to city police in the search for Kellisue M. Ackernecht, who disappeared more than three weeks ago.
source
http://leaderherald.com/page/content.detail/id/506898.html?nav=5011

This case is being kept very quiet for some reason, makes the paper about once a week. It is very sad that she is still missing

I've never heard of her.
I'm going to read up on her now.
Thank you for posting it.

OK so it seems that as usual her and her husband were having problems...
and did i understand right that he is/was a firefighter?
There are alot of interesting comments on that first link.
People seem to think that her husband was invovled and started her car fire seeing that as a firefighter he would know how to start a fire and leave no trace....
alot of people are frustrated about the lack of coverage for her :(

Bumping for Kellisue.......
this poor woman needs to be found....

Sounds like that husband is more worried about the lack of income if his wife isn't found then he is about her missing. He really sounds like a strange one.
I wonder if she had an insurance policy from work or one that they had? The more time goes by the more chance there is that something awful has happened to this lady. Doesn't sound like she would have left her daughter if she decided to leave her husband. I hope she is alive but it doesn't sound like she is.

There has been no news on Kelli this week. let's pray for her safe return

It sounds like the same script doesn't it? Man and wife having problems, wife disappears, man reports her missing, turns out man killed wife then tried to stage the scene.

I'm posting this under three different threads because in each case we have a mother who has disappeared under mysterious circumstances over the last couple of weeks

Faith Lippe disappeared from Cortlandt on 10/3 when she got into someone's car.

Corrie Anderson disappeared from Jamestown yesterday leaving a Dodge dealer and didn't pick up her child from school. Her van was later found without her in it.

Kellisue Achernecht left her job on 9/30, and her car was later found burned to a shell.

Is this three separate cases of domestic violence or is a serial killer stalking New York's women?

Kellisue lived by a Dodge dealership, If you look at her and Corrie's pictures there are some resemblences, it just seems odd 3 women missing from upstate New York all in the same month each having similiarities.

Oh my goodness, how strange! Locals believe that Corrie's ex may be involved with her disappearance, but I need to google map the locations of these three.
We also had a man disappear, yesterday. In a small town of 30,000, that's exceptionally odd!

Kellisue lived by a Dodge dealership, If you look at her and Corrie's pictures there are some resemblences, it just seems odd 3 women missing from upstate New York all in the same month each having similiarities.

I know that this year, NC has had a string of cases where a woman is missing or found 'dead,' there was discord in the marriage, often times it's the SO who saw them last......many of THIS YEARS cases solved (Brad Cooper recently arrested). As many of us here on Websleuth were watching the Cooper case, a few others unfolded before our eyes within NC, and in some cases, the SO has been arrested. ONE is still unfolding and the wife is still missing, Kelly Morris.

Are the cases in NY connected? At this time, I don't know. But for now, each is a separate incident and we might want to look at them individually AND keep in mind the similarities. Of course, the 'coincidence' of 'similarities' could just be the 'MO' of a familial murder. :(

Now we see why LE MUST 'eliminate' the husband as a POI first or at the same time they look at every other avenue. Quite often, the trail ends at the front door of the family home.

JMHO
fran

Corrie L. Anderson
Kellisue M. Ackernecht
Fran N. Lippe

L,M,N

seems weird to me that each of there middle initials sort of follows the alphabet, I am may be over analyzing

Oh my goodness, how strange! Locals believe that Corrie's ex may be involved with her disappearance, but I need to google map the locations of these three.
We also had a man disappear, yesterday. In a small town of 30,000, that's exceptionally odd!

I can't recall the name, but there was that one case out of Florida and Texas, where the ex-wife had remarried, had custody of one or two daughters (?), had remarried and had quadruplets and they moved to Florida from Texas. The millionaire ex-husband hired a hitman who murdered the woman in her home (she was alone with her young toddlers) and she was discovered by her daughter.

It does happen, the ex doing it. :mad:

JMHO
fran

Corrie L. Anderson
Kellisue M. Ackernecht
Fran N. Lippe

L,M,N

seems weird to me that each of there middle initials sort of follows the alphabet, I am may be over analyzing

Now that is {spooky}!

Hmmmmm.............wonder if there's any 'other' cases from earlier in the year?

fran

I live near Johnstown Ny, about 15 minutes away. I think today I am going to take a ride and sort of get an idea of the area take some pictures etc. Most people here already have her husband convicted, I just do not think he did it and I do not think she just walked out. There is more to this and it seems like she is just being forgotten.
What if she was abducted and the husband really thought she just walked out and left so he just gave up looking for her?
It just seems so strange to me.

Missing Persons. Women only:

Audrey Herron - vanished on way home from work in 2002 from Catskill NY. Catskill to Johnstown 77 miles

Bethany Dougherty vanished from her home in Killawog, NY. An S-10 truck was seen in the area. Killawog to Johnstown 130miles

Sure Carol Laimer disappeared after getting into a car with an unidentified person in 2001 in Sugarloaf, NY. Sugarloaf to Johnstown - 61 miles

Jennifer Hammond disappeared from Ballston NY while circulating magazines door to door in a trailer park. She never arrived back to at her employees office and she never boarded the plane to fly back home to Colorado. Ballston to Johnstown 31 miles

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back