Blowing bubbles for Caylee (nix the balloons)

momtective

Lifetime WS Non-Mod
Reaction score
After watching the live courthouse cam and seeing a Minnie Mouse balloon float softly over the courthouse, I have decided to release a helium filled balloon for Caylee when the GJ reaches a decission today. I'm not in Orlando or I would release it at the courthouse...I'm in Texas so Caylee will have a balloon sent up from here. I invite others to join me in this little tribute to Caylee.

Decided bubbles would be better for the enviroment!
blow.gif

thballons.gif

Bumping up. (I've never done this before, hope I'm doing it right).

I will also release one from Cleveland, Tennessee!

thballons.gif
thballons.gif
[/QUOTE]

:balloons::grouphug:

I will definitely do that. Beautiful idea for a beautiful angel - Thanks!

After watching the live courthouse cam and seeing a Minnie Mouse balloon float softly over the courthouse, I have decided to release a helium filled balloon for Caylee when the GJ reaches a decission today. I'm not in Orlando or I would release it at the courthouse...I'm in Texas so Caylee will have a balloon sent up from here. I invite others to join me in this little tribute to Caylee.

thballons.gif

Another pink balloon going up for Caylee from Sydney.:balloon:

Isn't this awesome! The ora around the courthouse created by the balloon blocking the sun.
CourthouseonGJday.jpg

I will blow bubbles for Caylee here in PA. (I have no way to go get a balloon right now! :( )

Respectfully, releasing balloons is bad for the environment. I'll be donating something to Tim.

I will blow bubbles for Caylee here in PA. (I have no way to go get a balloon right now! :( )

Blowing bubbles is a great idea....I love the sentiment of releasing balloons, but it they end up as litter and are harmful to wildlife.

I too will blow bubbles!!!

JMO

Blowing bubbles is a great idea....I love the sentiment of releasing balloons, but it they end up as litter and are harmful to wildlife.

I too will blow bubbles!!!

JMO

OK...I'm easy...I too shall blow bubbles
I just thought a collective effort to honor this precious little girl would be nice...so bubbles it is!

Will blow bubbles with my little ones today, to celebrate young life and to remember Caylee.

I've got lots of bubbles and my 2 y/o grand baby loves them. I will also join in. Excellent idea.

bubbles are better for me! I was thinking where the hey am I gonna get a helium balloon at that time of night (for me, when its handed down, if it's tonight, will be quite late)

but I have loads of bubbles! my toddler loves them too
tears.gif

I will blow bubbles for Caylee in IL . . . and in MO later today

Will blow bubbles with my little ones today, to celebrate young life and to remember Caylee.

huh? I read your post and for the first time since 7/16/08 when I first learned of this case, I am overwhelmed with tears. So beautiful for us to celebrate young life! I wish I could blow bubbles WITH Caylee.

Good day to all of you with littleones in your life!

I will blow bubbles with my 2 1/2 son, too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back