One of these things is not like the others! George seems so different from the rest.

Mom of Five

Reaction score
Check this out
http://www.wesh.com/video/17705434/index.html
In the middle it shows George manning a booth for kid finders and hugging a woman who has a little baby. I think he is tearful. I have never started a thread before but I just really feel like George is different. Here is another one
http://www.wesh.com/video/17709386/index.html
Cindy tries to say that George isn't happy about testifying but George very clearly states that he isn't nervous to testify because he has conviction about this.

I wonder what CA must have been like when he 1st met her? There had to be something else there. He is different from them to some degree and I would really like to know, when marriage for him turned into a nightmare? (before Caylee went missing)

I think it's important to note that he was the one who chased her in his car. I think he wanted her to be held accountable for her behavior before they really knew Caylee was missing.

Check this out
In the middle it shows George manning a booth for kid finders and hugging a woman who has a little baby. I think he is tearful. I have never started a thread before but I just really feel like George is different. Here is another one
Cindy tries to say that George isn't happy about testifying but George very clearly states that he isn't nervous to testify because he has conviction about this.

I agree 100% thanks a million for posting....my thoughts are yours lol :blowkiss:

I agree with you. I think George is of the mindset that the facts are what they are - let the chips fall where they may. He doesn't twist the facts and "spin" facts like the other members of the family do. I almost wonder if he and Cindy are even on the same page anymore. Frankly he looks tired and exhausted with the whole matter.

It seems to me that George has gone through the normal stages of grief, in other words, he is progressing. While Cindy appears more and more ridiculous because she continues to behave the same way regardless of the evidence presented. I almost think we might be surprised at how far George goes with his GJ testimony today. I was really surprised with his use of the word conviction in speaking about what he had to say. I think he has either guessed or knows now what has happened and he feels convicted about testifying because he loves his grandaughter. I also think he is the only one being called because he is the only one who will tell the truth.

I agree with you. I think George is of the mindset that the facts are what they are - let the chips fall where they may. He doesn't twist the facts and "spin" facts like the other members of the family do. I almost wonder if he and Cindy are even on the same page anymore. Frankly he looks tired and exhausted with the whole matter.

I agree completely. I think he's over this and has decided he's not going down for Casey and will tell what he knows. I've always felt that this all comes down to Casey and Cindy...and that everyone else are just background players.

I think the Anthonys have had problems with KC since she began puberty, and the older she got, the more trouble she was. George has watched Cindy bail her out time after time- being ex-LE, he probably hated it but was forced to go along because of Cindy's (and later KC's) personalities. Cindy enabled her, George probably wanted KC to take responsibility for her actions and was overruled.

Caylee comes into their lives. With George's work schedule, I see him as the primary caregiver when KC was home with her. But fights continue over the child between mom-ster and gramma, and George is caught in the middle.

Big fight on June 15, KC takes off for a month and when she returns, Caylee has disappeared. Of everyone in the Anthony home, I believe George was the most affected by Caylee's disappearance. He KNOWS what he smelled in the car, knows what the evidence is telling him but all he HEARS is the same old crapola- Cindy defending KC and making excuses for her: KC the victim, the nanny did it, JG and Amy did it, Caylee isn't dead, etc.

I think George is saying "enough". Caylee is gone, the rest of his family are a bunch of liars and he wants to do what's right. For his granddaughter's sake.

I think all of those years CA and HER daughter have kept many secrets from GA, I have always felt bad for him. CA and KC only know deceit and lies. GA must have had a loving upbringing with good morals and a conscience.

I don't buy it. He is no different from the rest of them. He had ample opportunity to cooperate with police and won't. If he gave a damn about really finding Caylee, he wouldn't be hiding behind their skirts. He would come clean with his suspicions, after all he was a cop, and do something, anything to keep the pressure on his daughter to fess up. That sorta sounded like a rant, sorry

Check this out
I have to say whenever I hear the tape of Cindy saying her granddaughter is missing it makes me cry. Regardless of all the stuff that's happened since then, I can hear the absolute terror and hurt in her voice. Same with George. He loves that little girl and I think he is horrifed at what has happened. I don't know how he will ever heal.

I don't buy it. He is no different from the rest of them. He had ample opportunity to cooperate with police and won't. If he gave a damn about really finding Caylee, he wouldn't be hiding behind their skirts. He would come clean with his suspicions, after all he was a cop, and do something, anything to keep the pressure on his daughter to fess up. That sorta sounded like a rant, sorry

Thank you. And where was George during the formative years? If Cindy was the disciplinarian and controlled everything, it was his fault for allowing it. He had as much chance at input as the mother. I didn't see him out looking for Casey or Caylee either in the month she was away from home.

I agree with you. Of course, I'm only basing my opinion on what I have read and the videos etc., but I don't think he is any different from CA and KC. Or LA for that matter. We'll see, I guess.

I think George is saying "enough". Caylee is gone, the rest of his family are a bunch of liars and he wants to do what's right. For his granddaughter's sake.

I'm going to have to agree with you here - George has had enough - we'll see him move out of the home soon - that or he'll just flat out kick Cindy out for doing what she continues to do

I'd hate to see him living in the same home, with no talking or emotion from him - it's a terrible way to live

Cindy and Casey are just toxic

I've always thought George's statement to LE was very telling. He knew something happened. IMO, he wasn't hiding anything from LE. As time goes on, I think he knows even more.

[B]Just recently~ I had a short dream of walking by the Anthony home & George was out front the home being bombarded by protesters shouting , throwing things....etc. and he was at some type of "stand" almost like a booth to sell something??? and I just remember reaching out to him in compassion & he reached out to me & shook my hand & I don't think he said anything~ But I remember his touch was soft & caring & he really seemed to be emotional....?[/B]

The above was from the dream thread back on 9-22.

I had a short dream about George.....similar to the booth he was at in the video link provided...and the same 'emotion' in my dream......I think he is a good man...and I don't think he is trying to do anything but get the truth out & find Caylee or put her to rest, rather.and help others in the process.

Imagine what the entire family is going thru...It's very sad, really! Prayers ARE needed ,I agree!

I just have felt all along tho that george is almost 'cast' out of the family if he speaks his opinion...or speaks too much TRUTH or reason, and I think when it comes to this terrible situation he has had enough -and will no longer be 'gagged' by anyone in the family.:waitasec:

JMO--

Okay, there aren't many things in life that I will cry over if it doesn't concern my kids or my family.

I watched the three links to videos of GA and I sit here balling like a baby.

I know he is at least at peace with what he had to do. His daughter though he loves her, is somehow responsible for his granddaughter's disappearance and I picture him like my dad.

My dad still calls my 10 year old daughter "the baby" and it cracks me and my mom up!! "Where's the baby?" If she stays the night over a friend's house he gets all butt-hurt that she isn't sleeping in her own bed!

I wish GA the best, and I will pray for him and Caylee. The WORST is yet to come. There is going to be a trial and he has to live (maybe) with that deranged wife of his. Let's pray for him and hope he gets through this with at least some answers....

I agree. George hid behind their skirts in the interview with LE by complaining about living with three women, including Caylee in that. He also hasn't cooperated with Tim Miller or turned over anything with Caylee's scent. He had to testify because he places himself as the last to see Caylee and to have seen Casey and the trunk with gas cans on the 24th.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back