Transcript- George and Najame- Press Conference Oct 14

BB12

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
http://www.wftv.com/video/17705716/index.html
George and his Attorney gave a brief statement- Tuesday Morning
“Good Morning everyone, George Anthony is here today to do really the incomprehensible and that is to testify truthfully before a grand jury considering their investigation in their consideration homicide charges against his daughter concerning his beloved grand daughter Caylee Marie I am sure the enormity of that does not escape anybody and respectfully we ask that all of you be compassionate understanding as George is getting ready to do the unimaginable um George does have a few words to say before we proceed”…George: “This is going to be very hard for me to do my focus is always on my granddaughter and always will be I love my daughter I love my wife and I love my son I want everyone to have prayer for all of us today especially my granddaughter if someone could take a moment out at 11 o clock this morning and 11 o clock tonight to just pray for her that’s all I am asking for that’s all I can say thank you all” ….to be clear – they never said testify against his daughter!!
Equusearch http://www.texasequusearch.org DONATE

http://www.wftv.com/video/17705716/index.html
George and his Attorney gave a brief statement- Tuesday Morning
“Good Morning everyone, George Anthony is here today to do really the incomprehensible and that is to testify truthfully before a grand jury considering their investigation in their consideration homicide charges against his daughter concerning his beloved grand daughter Caylee Marie I am sure the enormity of that does not escape anybody and respectfully we ask that all of you be compassionate understanding as George is getting ready to do the unimaginable um George does have a few words to say before we proceed”…George: “This is going to be very hard for me to do my focus is always on my granddaughter and always will be I love my daughter I love my wife and I love my son I want everyone to have prayer for all of us today especially my granddaughter if someone could take a moment out at 11 o clock this morning and 11 o clock tonight to just pray for her that’s all I am asking for that’s all I can say thank you all” ….to be clear – they never said testify against his daughter!!
Equusearch http://www.texasequusearch.org DONATE

I think that is a very appropriate statement. I can't imagine being in his position, I think he is do what is right and even if he thinks his daughter is responsible for what happened to Caylee it doesn't mean he doesn't love his daughter anymore. I am sure this very hard and he wants to see justice served.

Do people realyl expect him to stand out and say "Send my daughter to the electric chair, fry her please."

Gosh, he looks absolutely hopeless, I wanted to cry just watching him. It's written all over his face, I just felt my heart drop.

Does anyone know if there is anything significant about the time 11:00?

Gosh, he looks absolutely hopeless, I wanted to cry just watching him. It's written all over his face, I just felt my heart drop.

Does anyone know if there is anything significant about the time 11:00?

I took that to mean pray whenever you can spare a minute whether it be 11:00am or 11:00pm. I don't think he was necessarily telling people to pray at those specific times... JMO.

Probably a dumb question but why would George take an attorney to the GJ hearing? I thought NeJame was representing the A's regarding media...
And is it usual for a witness to take an attorney to the hearing? Certainly the attorney can't do or say anything, can he?
Or maybe he took NeJame just for the statement to the press? Hmmm.

Probably a dumb question but why would George take an attorney to the GJ hearing? I thought NeJame was representing the A's regarding media...
And is it usual for a witness to take an attorney to the hearing? Certainly the attorney can't do or say anything, can he?

Nejame wanted to make a statement to the public as he knew the press was all over this with a live stream......also sad to say....Najame is like the rest of them.....whoring his name out for the attention/fame/money to come down the road from a high profile case.

Attorneys are not allowed inside but in high profile cases it is common for a person giving testimony to a gj to bring an attorney.....think...baseball.....they all had an attorney present.....but in real life.....a non profile case.....you are on your own.....unless you can afford to have an attorney hold your hand in the hallway before you go in....:waitasec::waitasec:

Nejame wanted to make a statement to the public as he knew the press was all over this with a live stream......also sad to say....Najame is like the rest of them.....whoring his name out for the attention/fame/money to come down the road from a high profile case.

Attorneys are not allowed inside but in high profile cases it is common for a person giving testimony to a gj to bring an attorney.....think...baseball.....they all had an attorney present.....but in real life.....a non profile case.....you are on your own.....unless you can afford to have an attorney hold your hand in the hallway before you go in....:waitasec::waitasec:

Thanks. I do believe you're right. :)

He was there to field questions probably. Poor George probably felt as if he were in shock this morning.
He gave him a sense of moral support for George also. God knows he needed it, I'm sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back