Press Conference (Lawson Lamar and Sheriff Beary

Status
Not open for further replies.

nancy botwin

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Press conference in 5-10 minutes-- Watch live here: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/livemornings.html

I hope this posts-- every post I try to post evaporates!
For people scrambling to find the info-- Casey was arrested (under a bridge) and she's in custody. If she shows up at the OCSO Sheriff's dept, she might be willing to talk to officers. Otherwise, they'll just take her to jail.

Can someone edit this thread title to reflect that the press conference happens in 5-10 minutes??-- the server is not my friend today.

7 counts

murder 1
aggravated child abuse
manslaughter of a child

reported on my fox

update the other 4 counts are for knowingly and willingly giving misleading information. Lying to investigators.

Fox Coverage of the Lawson Lamar Press Conference:
Casey is at OSCD-- she may talk.
Six or Seven Counts in the indictment-- 3 known as of 4pm
1st Degree Murder
Aggravated Child Abuse
Manslaughter of a Child

Do we know when LE is holding a Press conference..?

Also...since the Indictment is sealed do we know if more than one person is being Indicted or is it just Casey?

She may talk? Will there be more lies, maybe about aliens taking over her body.

Sorry.....Server is running Slow...

CNN Just reported that it's

7 Counts - 1st Degree Murder

The other 4 charges are related to not being truthful to authorities while being interviewed.

Channel 9 is reporting that Casey may represent herself with Baez advising.

Do we know when LE is holding a Press conference..?

Also...since the Indictment is sealed do we know if more than one person is being Indicted or is it just Casey?

The press conference is supposed to be happening any minute-- I'd try to watch here... http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/livemornings.html

I think the only indictment was for Casey bc the judge kept referring to "the person."

I wonder why no media showed the presser, live? CNN says they will show a tape of it, later. :waitasec:

She was arrested under a bridge? You mean, like a troll?

That's a little odd, or it would be in any other case...

She was indicted for both murder and manslaughter for the same killing?

Fox Orlando anchor said that four of the indictments relate to Casey being deliberately misleading in lying to Melich. Guess Cindy was wrong.

Channel 9 is reporting that Casey may represent herself with Baez advising.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!! If Baez was any kind of attorney he would get a seasoned team of attorneys.... He is not capable of defending her what makes him think that she can defend herself with him advising THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE HEARD

lets pray that Casey will realize that she isn't going to get away with this and start helping LE find Caylee. I know she won't but I can pray that she will have a heart and let her precious baby have a proper burial.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!! If Baez was any kind of attorney he would get a seasoned team of attorneys.... He is not capable of defending her what makes him think that she can defend herself with him advising THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE HEARD

I have to agree with you. I would seriously advise against it.

Are we going to hear Sheriff Beary's news conf.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liacoletti