WFTV reports Anthony's shopping interviews

Does it mean new interviews? As in - whoever would like to speak with me, cash only please?

Has to be Cindy in my mind. Now with murder charges how can they continue to try and get money (donations) for an "alive Caylee?" She knows the gravy train is about to stop, so she had to act fast to keep that money coming in. I guess that is what Caylee means to them, money. It's such a kick in the teeth for Caylee. There daughter has barely been booked in and they are already out searching (not for Caylee mind you) but for more way to cash in. I think I want to punch Cindy in the head all of a sudden!

Does it mean new interviews? As in - whoever would like to speak with me, cash only please?

Oh for the sweet love of God, is MONEY all these people can think about?
I would think they would want to bury their Grandchild first and foremost.
I forgot, mom of the year still isn't talking.

I don't know if it's sick, or pathetic or incredibly sad, or what.. I just can't believe this kind of behavior.

I hope none of the media outlets pay a dime to these sick people. I swear they have not shame.

They need to get their butts out there,find that baby and give her a proper burial.

wasrio.jpg

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7638386&version=1&locale=EN-US

A must see interview with Sociopath mother Cindy!!!!! :eek:
This interview was yesterday.
Sorry if it has been posted.

I think today when Casey went into the grey van it was with the bail bondsman van to conduct the paid interviews--as in he was keeping her safe--acting as a body guard-- but also allowing her to do interviews for pay before the son of sam law kicks in.....jmho.....

I don't know if it's sick, or pathetic or incredibly sad, or what.. I just can't believe this kind of behavior.

you are stating normal societys reactions

casey and cindy display abnormal behavior and decision making skills aka anti-social behavior

casey learned from the master

clearly cindy is a sociopath; down fall of them all is they think they are so much smarter than everyone else......gets umm everytime.....

justice for caylee

caylee is not for sale

as in cindys own words: "think about it"

wasrio.jpg

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7638386&version=1&locale=EN-US

A must see interview with Sociopath mother Cindy!!!!! :eek:
This interview was yesterday.
Sorry if it has been posted.

Thanks for posting this. God bless this nut! :)
I watched this very, very, very long video and I swear toward the end of it I was understanding where *she* is coming from. Now, I don't agree with her and I think she's deluded, but if you watch it you can start to comprehend her position. Until the FBI or LE can tell her or show her 100% that Caylee is dead she's going to keep looking. She seems like she's prepared herself for the worst regarding Casey and she speaks as if the Anthonys have spent these few weeks bonding.

FYI, she totally denies there was any kind of fight on June the 15th or thereabouts.

[I have to agree with a poster on another thread about when Cindy is talking you feel like you're being spun around like a cartoon character and then you get those X's over your eyes and you have to force yourself not to get hypnotized!]

I can not believe this. Are they that strung up on cash? OMG.

This was reported by the station that was kicked out of the press conference. I think they're just being vindictive.
Any confirmations from ABC or other media outlets ?

Thanks for posting this. God bless this nut! :)
I watched this very, very, very long video and I swear toward the end of it I was understanding where *she* is coming from. Now, I don't agree with her and I think she's deluded, but if you watch it you can start to comprehend her position. Until the FBI or LE can tell her or show her 100% that Caylee is dead she's going to keep looking. She seems like she's prepared herself for the worst regarding Casey and she speaks as if the Anthonys have spent these few weeks bonding.

FYI, she totally denies there was any kind of fight on June the 15th or thereabouts.

[I have to agree with a poster on another thread about when Cindy is talking you feel like you're being spun around like a cartoon character and then you get those X's over your eyes and you have to force yourself not to get hypnotized!]

OMG ~ you are so right on that!!! I watched the very very very long video and I swear....Cindy never TOOK a breath... she went ON and ON and ON.

Your right, she will NOT believe Caylee is dead until they find her body!!!

What the h*ll was that for! I think Cindy has completely lost her mind!

If you watch that complete video of Cindy's interview, it is Holly doing the interview.
That's why Cindy stops and yells at her. " Holly will never get another exclusive"
She's pee-ood!!!!! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back