CA..Has anyone ever seen her shed a tear for Caylee?

sassy_texasbelle2

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit
Reaction score
I was thinking back that with all the interviews, and her just mouthing off to the media has anyone ever seen her shed a tear over any of this?:waitasec:

Today when she was trying to get KC away after the indictment her only remark was Holly will never get another exclusive. I would be in a floor so stunned if that happened to my child I would not be able to move.

I wouldn't be worth a cent, no driving etc.........My eyes would be swollen shut from crying for months............cold hearted beetch! Sorry,CA and KC have no tears for Caylee......just take a drug.......IMO

Well I guess we know where KC gets hers from then. Strange.

I'm betting she sheds many a tear when out of the public eye. JMO.

I am glad someone finally brought this up. I have NEVER seen her shed one tear. Not one. I just don't get it.
I don't know one grandma on the face of the earth that wouldn't have broken down in public..at least once.
Even today when her daughter was being carted off to jail. For all she knows it might be the last free day of KC's life and she was to busy fighting and "acting out" to cry. I think GA's emotion today was appropriate. It showed him as a man in pain. I felt very sorry for him because as a mom and grandmom I could relate to his pain. It's too bad his wife didn't show the same emotion on a day like today that one would expect her to show.
Makes you wonder, doesn't it??

She sounded pretty emotional on those 911 calls. She doesn't seem like the type of person who publicly shows emotion. When a person is in denial, they often push down their true feelings to avoid "losing it". Eventually, I think she will finally accept the truth and her world will tumble down.

Well I guess we know where KC gets hers from then. Strange.

You know, I was going to say the same thing. Then I stopped and actually felt sorry for Cindy. This has to be hell on her and I finally feel some compassion for her. So I didn't say it. But I thought it. :rolleyes:

Only for Casey at the bond hearing. I Have not seen any tears for Caylee, I really feel Cindy is going to fall apart without Casey.

I have sympathy for the family, yet I would love to throttle them for the asinine way they have acted on so many things. Get the hell out there and find Caylee is the top one on my list. We did not LOSE her you witch. YOU go find her.

I was thinking back that with all the interviews, and her just mouthing off to the media has anyone ever seen her shed a tear over any of this?:waitasec:

Today when she was trying to get KC away after the indictment her only remark was Holly will never get another exclusive. I would be in a floor so stunned if that happened to my child I would not be able to move.

While I have never seen her shed a tear...I'm sure she has shed many. JMO

I guess we just all find it so strange. We would be on our knees begging for help to find her. I am sure most of us would have to be drug into the house from searching. I am sure she has cried alone, yet to the public, the ones that she expects to help there is no emotions at all except for screaming and making up lies.

I feel sorry for her too! I think it's her defiant attitude that has caused people to dislike her so much. She has played this to her own and her daughter's detriment. IMHO
I think the fact that she has spent countless hours in the media and has not ever once shown an ounce of normal emotion (a single tear) over her grand-daughter's disappearance kind of doesn't help...You know?

I have sympathy for the family, yet I would love to throttle them for the asinine way they have acted on so many things. Get the hell out there and find Caylee is the top one on my list. We did not LOSE her you witch. YOU go find her.

Man, isn't that the truth!!! What was that statement Cindy said, something like "get off your "butts" and go find my granddaughter?" Stuff like that makes you go :waitasec:. But I still feel for her although she makes it difficult!

I guess we just all find it so strange. We would be on our knees begging for help to find her. I am sure most of us would have to be drug into the house from searching. I am sure she has cried alone, yet to the public, the ones that she expects to help there is no emotions at all except for screaming and making up lies.

OT but just gotta say I love this... "Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit". I'm from the south (alabama) and I don't think I've ever heard this before; yet I know it's got to be a southern saying. And I love it! Hope you don't mind but I can't wait to find an excuse to use it, lol!!!

Oh how I would have loved to hear anyone, absolutely anyone say just that to CA....oooohhhh she pizzes me off...I would be beside myself with grief if I were in her position...there would not be enough kleenex and there would not be a time when the public would not see me crying...this woman enrages me to no end. I can't even find it within myself to feel sorry for her.

Cindys behavior about getting out of her car and snapping at the reporter reminded me of a very good friend of mine.

I have this girlfriend & her sister I've known for 25 years. This lady my girlfriend- is on Xanax & Prozac. She has issues with her levels all the time. The doctor wanted to take her off and everytime she became seriously ill. She should of never of been started on that combo! That said XANAX over a period of time is addictive and plus, your body gets immune to the doses over time so that you need to increase it. My friend is like Cindy in so many ways, that there are weeks and months where I just stay the he77 away from her until she's not on a mission. She can be really good at times and she is hardly ever combative with me. But in certain situations she is a freakin wildcat. (I try to stay neutral with her.LOL)

But seeing Cindy in the last few times in the media has made me think and in my opinion after hearing Nejames on NG tonight talk about her on meds, made the lightbulb fire up to 500watts!! She must be on several schycotropic meds. I dont know this womans medical history, but I am telling you people this is whats up with her.
My friend gets panic attacks, my friend also goes from being totally in control one minute to fighting the next. And its not a pretty scene. I've seen my girlfriends eyes turn black as coal when shes on the defensive. AND yes my friend at times will fight, argue and swear to God she's right about whatever it is that upset her. She can make a beleiver out of you in two minutes and you wouldnt know you were had. Once she's on a mission, there is NO convincing her of anything else and many times especially her family have to give into her or suffer the rath of her rampages, mostly verbal.

MOO

I would say Cindy has cried over Caylee. I don't know when...but it must have happened at some point. However, I haven't seen a single tear when I would have expected to see one which to me has been very telling.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back