Q: re Casey being coached

L L & S

Reaction score
I'm wondering what has been going on at the attorneys office for 6 hours a day with Casey. Some idea's kind of make me shutter but now that the indictments have been handed down it made me wonder just how much coaching she has received and what kind. They had to know this was coming.

poise

speech

legal of course

how to answer questions

Is this really done? I know I watch too much tv.

She can't open her mouth without lying. You can't change that in a person in a few weeks. If she stresses she's going to go right back to her old habits.

Do you think Casey feels so confident in her own ability to spin a yarn that she would insist on defending herself? Could Baez stop it? This is a capital case and I know the judge would say no, but could she demand it? Could she have been coached all this time for something like this?

Also, do you think she'll demand to take the stand because she believes her tales are so good that a jury will fall for them hook line and sinker like people have her whole life. And the fact that has become obvious now, that in Casey's world if you stick to your story long enough people will either believe you or drop the whole thing out of frustration.

I'm wondering what has been going on at the attorneys office for 6 hours a day with Casey. Some idea's kind of make me shutter but now that the indictments have been handed down it made me wonder just how much coaching she has received and what kind. They had to know this was coming.

poise

speech

legal of course

how to answer questions

She can't open her mouth without lying. You can't change that in a person in a few weeks. If she stresses she's going to go right back to her old habits.

Do you think Casey feels so confident in her own ability to spin a yarn that she would insist on defending herself? Could Baez stop it? This is a capital case and I know the judge would say no, but could she demand it? Could she have been coached all this time for something like this?

Also, do you think she'll demand to take the stand because she believes her tales are so good that a jury will fall for them hook line and sinker like people have her whole life. And the fact that has become obvious now, that in Casey's world if you stick to your story long enough people will either believe you or drop the whole thing out of frustration.

I just have the feeling they may have tried to do some of this but
I see her as a very disruptive influence and may be part of the reason
Jose seemed so unprepared at the hearing . He was - I think the
conversations would be going in circles - with Casey doing alot more
talking than listening .
Narcissistic sociopaths believe they already know it all . She is not
normal and her interactions with everyone are off - over the long
term they are exhausting - confusing and take over until you just
long for quiet and logic . Its really something to experience
how draining they are . Every encounter is a trip down the rabbit
hole and when they latch on to you its engulfing and suffocating
always imposing their point of view - their twisted logic - their confused reality . Breaking free of them takes guts and willpower and
long after they leave you - their voice still prattles on in your own head
Jose will not be able to shake her off for quite awhile in spite of his
desire to do so . She will haunt her family for a very long time.

Yesterday, at Baez's press conference....

There were NO TEARS from Casey...Very creepy!
Just alot of fidgeting & trying to look emotional.

I did see tears at one point. It was when JB said "She is someone's daugher". She was crying for herself. She could never muster up tears for Caylee.

She is being coached.

No more stolen sunglasses and tied up T's for Casey. Yesterday when being arrested she had schoolmarm glasses (ala Sarah Palin).

At trial she'll probably have her hair in in a bun or ponytail and wear a longish jumper (to emphasize her youth). She'll have a hankie in hand and wipe her eyes at the mention of Caylee. I am picturing a polygamous wife with flat hair look.

poise

speech

legal of course

how to answer questions

Don't forget the glasses we saw Casey wearing for the first time yesterday, in order to create the appearance of a mature, responsible, intelligent adult. And emphasis on "appearance".

You must have seen a different interview than I did. I definitely saw tears roll down her cheek.

poise

speech

legal of course

how to answer questions

Bold is mine.

B1- That's why she did not speak yesterday, or anytime since her lies were made public. If it were you or I...we would be screaming from the rooftops since "day one", PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY BABY!

B2- No judge in FLA or anywhere for that matter IMO will allow a defendant in a Capital Murder case to defend themselves...too much room for error for a guilty verdict to be overturned at appeals.

my first thought was ,,,how is she going to defend herself when everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie. i seriously tried picturing her standing up to the judge speaking for herself...dont think i can believe it till i see it.

Obviously, she has not been coached. Until yesterday, we saw her wearing tight jeans and a Caylee shirt (except the stolen shirt) while sporting stolen sunglasses sashaying away in front of the cameras. They have no reason to coach her as she will never testify or speak other than in jailhouse video calls from now on. Casey is well versed in lying so those aren't a problem.

I saw one tear and only 1. Do I think she was coached, absolutely!!! She had on make-up, yet no running mascara??? Almost as if she knew she would be crying so she wore water proof mascara, imagine that!!!!!!!!!!:boohoo:

I just have the feeling they may have tried to do some of this but
I see her as a very disruptive influence and may be part of the reason
Jose seemed so unprepared at the hearing . He was - I think the
conversations would be going in circles - with Casey doing alot more
talking than listening .
Narcissistic sociopaths believe they already know it all . She is not
normal and her interactions with everyone are off - over the long
term they are exhausting - confusing and take over until you just
long for quiet and logic . Its really something to experience
how draining they are . Every encounter is a trip down the rabbit
hole and when they latch on to you its engulfing and suffocating
always imposing their point of view - their twisted logic - their confused reality . Breaking free of them takes guts and willpower and
long after they leave you - their voice still prattles on in your own head
Jose will not be able to shake her off for quite awhile in spite of his
desire to do so . She will haunt her family for a very long time.

There it is succinct and to the point. The best description of what it is like to have someone like this in your life, the totallity of what they do can never truly be understood by those who have not experienced it on a 24/7 basis.

A mere encounter is not enough, it may confuse you but it will not change who you are...living with them day to day does and it happens piece by piece. They slowly rob you of who you are and what you know to be true, most people suffer in silence because when you do tell, hardly anyone understands...they give curt quick answers, such as "just tell them to stop", or "walk away", or "Oh it can't be that bad". Well it can be and when it is your child how do you walk away, how do you get away? The child who spins tales is almost always believed and you are left looking like a monster.

They are the single most destructive life force on this planet, they leave a path of destruction everywhere they go, no one and nothing is off limits. They will destroy you little by little and smile at your pain.

We all knew baez was in over head, but I don't think anyone ever expected that he would immerse himself in her life like he has, he started out being this voice of reason and cool calm collected...he has now been reduced to yelling, screaming, and throwing the media out of his office. She will destroy this man, his practice and his marriage. Spending 5 hours a day with her was mistake on the grandest scale. Getting on board with her defending herself in her murder trial is suicide.

Coaching, definitely...even appearance wise..a sedate white tailored shirt, coupled w/black dress slacks, minimal make-up..shame she wasn't "coached" on how to be an honest & loving person ...the judge & GJ always see thru obvious ploys like this :boohoo:

I think Casey had some kind of tear producing substances on her fingers. She had her fingers to her eyes throughout the whole press conference. I only saw ONE tear and I saw watery eyes. I think she had vicks vapor rub on her fingers. But hey thats just me,... and IF and I mean a BIG IF, she was really crying, it wasn't for Caylee. It was for HERSELF! Otherwise she would have been crying throughout this whole saga. No mother could keep up the "appearance" of being strong when her child was missing and presumingly kidnapped. But then again Casey is no mother in my book! jmo
From a mother of a 2 1/2 year old daughter

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho