2008.10.15 - Cindy doing TODAY SHOW interview

Muzikman

ROCKIN!
Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.com
Reported on Fox 35 and WFTV - Cindy left the house at 6 AM, all dressed up, picked up in a limo - looks like a morning show interview for sure.

Not sure what show it'll be, but she was DEFINITELY dressed for a TV appearance.

Wonder if she's getting paid?

She is just something else, I'm telling ya what.

I read yesterday that they were shopping around morning shows. Whoever would pay the best. I think I read that here.

:bang:
I heard Today show. Don't know a time.

The Today show just announced that CA will be on for an exclusive interview...what is she gonna say?

Can't wait to see this one...

Just announced on Today show, Cindy Anthony will be doing a live interview on the show this morning.

I, for one, am very interested in what she has to say, now that Casey has been indicted!!!

Oh gosh, Cindy.... I'm shocked Nejame would let her do this. I hope he's at least there to keep her from getting herself into trouble.

She needs to lay low. Seek some help with her husband and her son. I think it's very obvious she is medicated and who wouldn't be but I know if public opinion was like a wolf at my door I'd probably keep my mouth shut.

Are they paying her for this interview?

That family will do just about anything for money.

Also, WFTV (news is on sister channel Channel 27 in the morning) says they have or are doing an interview with George, they showed him out in the driveway at 7 AM.

DVR'ing that too.

Thanks for the heads up! Thanks Patty!!

Poppy

Thank you Patty. I sooooo appreciate all you do. :)

They don't pay for interviews, they pay to license the pics.

She is getting paid.

WFTV said the A's attorneys were trying to auction off interviews for morning shows, and several news organizations including ABC have already turned them down, this was last night.

About 5:40 into the video -
http://www.wftv.com/video/17715017/index.html

Get your silly straws ready to drink some more Anthony flavored kool-aid!!

They need to hurry up, I've got to go to work!

They better ask her what the heck she was trying to pull last night with casey.:waitasec:

:hand:

This cruel & vile woman is an absolute mess! As if the news of loss of her Grandchild isnt enough, she just lost her daughter to the system (of her own creation)....she is going to continue to exploit her granddaughter to uphold this agenda that Baez & Mr. Black has engrained in her head in order to take focus off of her daughters actions!! I intend on writing to NBC as soon as its over!! :furious:

No doubt in my mind that she practiced her newly learned phrases all night : yes what a cameo!!! :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back