why does casey think anyone woud have wanted to take caylee?

mom4321

Reaction score
Kids are alot of work and expensive so why exactly does she think someone wanted to take her daughter ? I mean really its crazy . Casey said caylee was safe so that rules out someone takeing her for sexual reasons right ? What exactly does she expect us to think? someone randomly took her daughter just for the heck of it . They had money to support another child feed and cloth her just to get back at casey for something.
Come on casey we are moms we are smarter than this........ Your story doesnt make any sense on any level.
After watching cindy its so obvious how casey got to be how she is. Yikes !
I dont think cindy would have been the best choice to raise caylee if casey didnt want her. Cindy seems to be lacking in the most basic of common sense.
She lives in a fantasy land and casey dwells there as well.

So then the DNA/decomp in the trunk would come into play where, KC ????

Actually, I can imagine someone kidnapping a small child. I'm pretty sure it didn't happen in this case, but I can imagine it.

Why would anyone take Caylee? Because she is an adorable 3 year old which many people would love to have.

seriouly, of course shes adorable but people dont just grab thier friends or a kids and run with them for fun.
Its cost money to live on the run. How does casey think this person who babysat for a living has money to travel and hide with her child when they have no job and no money. Casey really didnt think out her story were well.

I have wondered this very same thing since this all began. Why would someone want to take Caylee? According to the story, the babysitter, who already has children herself, stole Caylee. I can almost bet Casey's story is going to be that the babysitter stole Caylee and sold her on the black market.

This is a great question. I wish people would take this seriously. I think it would answer a lot regarding what's really been going on here.
JMOO

Why would a person think someone would take their child? Would it be out of spite? If so WHY??

Did KC have money? No. It wasn't for money.
Did someone think KC wasn't a good mother? If so why didn't they just call authorities??
Did someone hold a grudge? If so why??

:rolleyes::waitasec:

"why does casey think anyone would have wanted to take caylee? "

She doesn't think that, never did, for obvious reasons.

I have always thought the same thing. What would be the reasoning for anyone to "kidnap" this woman's child? She does not have money, as far as we know there have never been demands made by the kidnapper(s), she is not famous, she is not in a position of power where she could do something for someone, etc. I really have never been able to understand why a kidnapping story, (outside of the obvious).

"why does casey think anyone would have wanted to take caylee? "

She doesn't think that, never did, for obvious reasons.

Agree. She is just trying to pass off her ill planned story to the rest of us.
That is why her story makes zero sense. She doesn't give a motive as to why the alleged babysitter would take Caylee and feels that Caylee is "safe."

This is a great question. I wish people would take this seriously. I think it would answer a lot regarding what's really been going on here.
JMOO

Why would a person think someone would take their child? Would it be out of spite? If so WHY??

Did KC have money? No. It wasn't for money.
Did someone think KC wasn't a good mother? If so why didn't they just call authorities??
Did someone hold a grudge? If so why??

:rolleyes::waitasec:

Thats correct - normally a family member kidnaps the child so unless Cindy took her and hid her, my guess is it's not a kidnapping - for everything Casey has said I use these basic questions to see if it could really be a kidnapping:

Was it for money? No Casey had no money
Was it for real estate? No Casey had no property
Was it for drugs? No Casey had no drugs

So why would Zenaida and Samantha take Caylee and give Casey a script?

Kidnappers do not take someone without wanting something in return - if Zenaida or Samantha took Caylee the question would be why and what for? We ruled out the first three questions already

Kidnappers also normally like publicity - they will phone the family or police - they will send cryptic messages - they will request money and fame

That would leave a kidnapping for sex by a child molestor - and thats what LE will need to follow up on

BUT my guess, and my gut, tells me thats not the case

I think that Caqsey has been thinking about this for awhile. I think she had part of her plan figured out, but not all of it. Then the big argument took place on the 15th and I think she just decided to go with it thinking she had figured out enough of it that she could wing it the rest of the way....jmo She in her wacked out world, thought no one would really question it.

*Caqsey????? I need to step away from the keyboard. lololol

KC and her mother's stories changed to often, I remember first she said the Nanny took her because she wanted Caylee for herself and thought she could give her a better life. Then the nanny turned into dangerous kidnappers that were going to kill Caylee if the media didn't back off. then it was the nanny and her sister again wanting to take Caylee and at the same time because screenwriters by giving her a script to follow or 30 days, with scenes such as going to act a fool at Fusion on friday nights. Then she sold her to people in puerto rico. Are these rumors, did they come from KC herself - are they Cindy Anthony's theories?

KC should stick to one story and forbid her mother from speaking about theories. I think she would have been in a better place had she just said - the nanny took her to give her love and a home and she doesn't know where they went and was not nervous because she knew her child was safe with the loving nanny.

I also noticed that george said they had been crying all night and hadnt slept in 2 days. Amazingly cindy appears on tv today looking fine Niether of them have puffy eyes from crying thier eyes out. I guess they must cry like casey one tear .

Nobody took the baby. KC killed her and dumped the body after riding around for days with her in the trunk.

I too think she had planned this but went into a jealous rage and did it before she got it all worked out. LE saw that it was not a kidnap right off the bat and I cannot beleive KC will stick to this story.

one minute she couldnt talk because caylee was in danger the next she said she was safe and she wasnt worried. Geez did she have contact with the "'kidnappers" or is she phycic and getting new info .

I also noticed that george said they had been crying all night and hadnt slept in 2 days. Amazingly cindy appears on tv today looking fine Niether of them have puffy eyes from crying thier eyes out. I guess they must cry like casey one tear .

I think George looked like he was about to break down this morning. I can believe he has been crying.

Cindy just looked drugged.

one minute she couldnt talk because caylee was in danger the next she said she was safe and she wasnt worried. Geez did she have contact with the "'kidnappers" or is she phycic and getting new info .

She honestly thought that if she told her mother the nanny took Caylee for herself because she wanted her and that she KC had no idea where they were, but KNEW SHE WAS SAFE. That Cindy would take that at her word and continue to let KC look for them and eventually her mother would give up and let it be.

Cindy instead called the police.

Thats correct - normally a family member kidnaps the child so unless Cindy took her and hid her, my guess is it's not a kidnapping - for everything Casey has said I use these basic questions to see if it could really be a kidnapping:

Was it for money? No Casey had no money
Was it for real estate? No Casey had no property
Was it for drugs? No Casey had no drugs

So why would Zenaida and Samantha take Caylee and give Casey a script?

Kidnappers do not take someone without wanting something in return - if Zenaida or Samantha took Caylee the question would be why and what for? We ruled out the first three questions already

Kidnappers also normally like publicity - they will phone the family or police - they will send cryptic messages - they will request money and fame

That would leave a kidnapping for sex by a child molestor - and thats what LE will need to follow up on

BUT my guess, and my gut, tells me thats not the case

LE is not going to follow up on any more "theories." LE has more tan enough forensic evidence that Caylee is dead.

People steal kids EVERYDAY, it's a fact and a reality. I'm NOT saying this happened here but it does happen and for various reasons. Some of the women who abduct are often unable to have children of their own and seek to satisfy their unmet psychological need by abducting a child rather than by adopting. There's also child trafficking etc. It's all quite unsettling but it goes on every single day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back