Todd Black - Defense Team Says: "Loss Of The Life Of A Little Girl"

DollyPardonMe

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Oy, foot in mouth much? I am glad the video surfaced, thanks for the link.

On Prime News while Todd Black(with Baez' office) was trying to defend JB he made a major slip of the tongue. He stated " This is a very difficult, serious case, not only involving THE LOSS OF THE LIFE OF A LITTLE GIRL but the loss of whatever is going to happen to Casey Anthony."
I've attached the link.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/10/14/pn.casey.anthony.indicted.cnn

Huh :waitasec: so they know she is doomed. I always hated this guy. He has no clue what he is talking about half the time. I had to stop listening becuase he is so out there and blaming everyone else for her actions. I like how he is put ont he spot and says this is a "truthful show sir". LOL

On Prime News while Todd Black(with Baez' office) was trying to defend JB he made a major slip of the tongue. He stated " This is a very difficult, serious case, not only involving THE LOSS OF THE LIFE OF A LITTLE GIRL but the loss of whatever is going to happen to Casey Anthony."
I've attached the link.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/10/14/pn.casey.anthony.indicted.cnn

Oh man, that was GREAT! He REALLY gave it to Todd Black. I wonder if Black stayed on the line?

I heard about this but could not find it, thanks for posting the link Dolly!

They're done for.

The only thing the defense team has going for them now is to hunt loopholes or grounds for mistrial. This will put the prosecution on their toes but I have a feeling they'll do just fine. ;)

How is this taken out of context? :waitasec:

Oh boy did he screw up.

This is up there with the dead body that turned into pizza that turned into squirrels.

I know who I'm not hiring for PR....

wow....thanks for sharing....I loved that fact that CNN stood up for the veiwers about everyone knows KC is a liar:clap:

Yes, but that's why I attached the video. How can you take it out of context. I think several towns have lost their idiots and theyre all working for Baez!

I'm sitting here laughing how the heck could that statement be taken out of context.

With that quote I think we are getting a preview of how the defense is preparing to argue for Casey's innocence even in light of evidence of a deceased Caylee. They will certainly attempt to blame some as yet unknown party, and by unknown I mean unverified as to ever living on this planet ZFG.

Oh man, that was GREAT! He REALLY gave it to Todd Black. I wonder if Black stayed on the line?

I heard about this but could not find it, thanks for posting the link Dolly!
I'm not sure how he can claim this was taken out of context!!! The guy is an idiot.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back