If George and Cindy truly believed in a Kidnapping, What are the Details??

taninivver

Reaction score
I am new to Websleuths and I hope that making this new thread is ok because I have not seen this topic.

If George and Cindy truly believed with all there heart that Casey sold Caylee or was in someway responsible for Caylee to be kidnaped then why have they not gone to LE and told them everything Casey said while she was out on bail?

Because it would hurt Casey’s case?......So what they say there #1 goal is to find Caylee. Having the little girl home and Casey being charged with human trafficking would not be so bad!!

Why if they believed she is still out there why would they not tell the public all details so we could help? The kidnappers would not kill her now....I mean now that they know the Anthony's and the public know who they are......come on already if it’s true then they would not stop until everyone knew the whole truth. If the world knew WHO took her she could be home by the end of the day!!!

I think GA is doing just that. I think it's CA that drank too much Casey kool-aid.

Welcome by the way! Good thread topic!

I don't think Cindy trusts the police at this point. Despite the fact she's given free reign to speak her mind and keep Caylee's case out there at the forefront with a level of coverage most grandparents of missing children would give their left arm for, she continues to insist on some sort of massive conspiracy where the world is framing Casey for Caylee's disappearance. In her mind, LE and the media are not cooperating with her wishes to direct this investigation from the comfort of her home so why should she bother with these yahoos? My thoughts only.

I think GA knows the real truth. I think he should help Cindy come back to reality instead of backing her. I'm sure living with her all these years, though, he knows it does no good to stand up to CA. She's going to believe and do whatever she wants anyway.

It has always baffled me as to what CA wants the public to do. "Get off your a$$ and look for Caylee". Well, CA just where do you think we should look and what do you think we should do? Give us a hint here where do we start? Threatening people without facts to go on does noone any good.

Here's my take
Casey is 100% to blame for this
I don't blame GA or Cindy for holding out hope that Caylee is still alive
What I would fault them for is blaming other folks such as LE or Tim Miller, when their daughter is the one who has not cooperated, and lied at every turn
If they don't want to blame their daughter is one thing to divert that blame to others is just wrong
The other thing that bothers me is this notion that they seem to know the real story but aren;t telling anybody. How does that help Caylee

Odd isn't it, that they won't share with LE the things that would bring Caylee home but have chosen to hire a PI and share with him. The PI has been involved for quite some time now and visited KC in jail early on. We were told about an imaginary nanny who, coincidentally has never made a call to KC's cell phone or home phone. The same nanny whom there is no photo of with Caylee, despite the many hundreds of photos that were taken of Caylee. The same nanny that nobody in her circle of family, friends or acquaintances has ever spoken to or met.

Top that with the lies about her employment, her imaginary co-workers and friends, all the lies to LE and what did LE really have to go on. The fact that they say they don't trust LE is a joke. LE is just too smart for their B.S. and they've moved on to people who will believe it, for the right amount of money.

They say they cant tell who has her because they might hurt Caylee...........Well every day that goes by if we are to believe some one has her (and I don’t) they could be molesting her, starving her so on and so on.....

So that is not an excuse why they don’t tell the “name” of the kidnappers!

I dont think Casey told them ANYTHING when she was out on bail, she told them her attorney told her not to talk. Now telling someone you cant talk to your own parents is just not right in my book.
I think KC lies anyway. She wouldve told them Caylee was kidnapped by a nanny, one who didnt exist:rolleyes:

You are looking for a rational explanation for how they can hold on to these beliefs, and I'm afraid that train left the station some time ago.

KC is a known and proven liar to G&C, yet they choose to believe her. That makes no sense, yet it is what it is. Once they have made that leap into Caseyland, it's babysteps to believe someone broke into the tow yard, stashed a body in the trunk of the car, broke back in and took it away, the local LE, FBI, and assorted labs across the country are all involved in some conspiracy, because of course they would have a stake in Caylee being taken away an never being found....
Lanie

Cindy doesn't trust the police -- because they aren't drinking the Kool-Aid with her.

Cindy at this point just believe that Caylee is missing. She for some reason has blocked out EVERY OTHER DETAIL in this case. Watch the interviews. She basically is angry because the police can't find her granddaughter. That's where it ends.

Cindy cannot take back what she has said. You cannot say your daughter is a sociopath and then just take it back.

You can put the facts of this case in front of a fifth grader and they would be able to tell you what happened.

You are looking for a rational explanation for how they can hold on to these beliefs, and I'm afraid that train left the station some time ago.

KC is a known and proven liar to G&C, yet they choose to believe her. That makes no sense, yet it is what it is. Once they have made that leap into Caseyland, it's babysteps to believe someone broke into the tow yard, stashed a body in the trunk of the car, broke back in and took it away, the local LE, FBI, and assorted labs across the country are all involved in some conspiracy, because of course they would have a stake in Caylee being taken away an never being found....
Lanie

Great Post!!!!!!
I don't believe that you would find a picture of the A family next to the definition of rational in the dictionary.
:Banane57:

I saw the interview with GA. He said the only thing keeping him from taking his life is his hope that the baby is alive. If that keeps him alive I say let him believe.

I see this as the 'Anti-Truth Game' began by Casey over 10 years ago. The A's have been programed to role play into the 'Defense of the False' to keep playing. In their 'Dream World' they must pretend that the game is winnable. That is their reality. It is one thing to control people and another to control the absence of people. Caylee is absent. If the 'Truth' is recovered then the control doesn't exist. Control in the absence of people requires 'fictions'. Defending the False against the Truth creates a divided Mind. That is the source of all the contradictions. The A's should have never played the Anti-Truth Game with Casey.

Casey told the detective that she was terrified. Well, the distance between the Charade and the Truth is an abyss. That is her fear. She will never get out now that too many are playing the game. She can't get out the of Dream Story.

Casey's fantasy control using fictitious people has morphed into a community play. If one can't control real people is it easier to control fictitious people?

Why is Caylee absent? Or is she?

I thought LP said the house was bugged when casey was out. If so I doubt they said much of anything at all. Boy Id love to hear those tapes !!

If GA and CA truly believed that Caylee was alive then IMHO I think they would welcome TES's searches if only to confirm their belief.

Cindy doesn't trust the police -- because they aren't drinking the Kool-Aid with her.

Cindy at this point just believe that Caylee is missing. She for some reason has blocked out EVERY OTHER DETAIL in this case. Watch the interviews. She basically is angry because the police can't find her granddaughter. That's where it ends.

Cindy cannot take back what she has said. You cannot say your daughter is a sociopath and then just take it back.

You can put the facts of this case in front of a fifth grader and they would be able to tell you what happened.

I agree with this 100%

Here's my take
Casey is 100% to blame for this
I don't blame GA or Cindy for holding out hope that Caylee is still alive
What I would fault them for is blaming other folks such as LE or Tim Miller, when their daughter is the one who has not cooperated, and lied at every turn
If they don't want to blame their daughter is one thing to divert that blame to others is just wrong
The other thing that bothers me is this notion that they seem to know the real story but aren;t telling anybody. How does that help Caylee
:clap:

It is very difficult to tell if these people believe KC or if they are just towing the party line set out by KC and Baez..Sometimes I feel so sad for them I feel like crying. Moments later, they can make me so angry I feel like slapping them!!

It is very difficult to tell if these people believe KC or if they are just towing the party line set out by KC and Baez..Sometimes I feel so sad for them I feel like crying. Moments later, they can make me so angry I feel like slapping them!!

I feel exactly the same way!

I believe that G & C are so confused they just don't know which way to turn. I nor anyone else here could even begin to imagine the pain and agony this mess has created in their home. These people are skipping the whole part of grief in this "grief process". They have gone through anger, blame, denial, guilt everything but meeting this head on.

Even if Caylee is really "out there somewhere" they would still need to grieve her missing. It sound to many of us as if she's a big part of their life, filling in the gaps of respect that a family should have for one another. Respect and love that I don't think they have.

I go through days where I think that they know in the depths of their heart she is gone and they are covering KC and other days I think that she has them fooled.

I think that these 2 parents need to get away from it all and go greive. Out of the watchful eyes of us, the media and everyone else who has eyes on them. It's the only thing that will bring them back to what we think is real.

KC is a product of what she has been allowed to become. I,in my mind, think she has been the bully in the family. I think that she is the one who made life pretty darn tough for that family. I don't think just GA is a prisoner in his home, but I believe that CA may have been too. I think CA became such a heavy on KC because she had to. I think it could have been worse.

I know my thoughts and opinions will not be recieved well, but hey, they are mine.

I don't think it matters any more what life was like before this, what matters is now. One of those family members is bound a worse break down than we have seen if they don't get help quick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back