All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#3

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue posting here please. I am giving a last and final warning before we start giving timeouts. I have posted so many post with a warning that members are NOT TO POST PEOPLES LAST NAME. I hate to have to timeout folks BUT some think that they do not have to Obey Tricia's rules here at WS. We do NOT feel that is asking much of our members.
Thank You,
Sincerely,
Windchime

Please remember, if you accidentally post a last name, you can go back and edit your message to remove the last name and only use the initial.

Thank you WindChime for allowing us to continue

Sorry if this has already been answered in a previous thread or post, but does anyone know if KC's cell pinged by Boggy Creek Road at the end of June? Apparently there are two seperate witnesses who claim to have seen what appeared to be Casey and the white Pontiac there. If she pinged out there around the end of June.....?????? THANKS!

Sorry if this has already been answered in a previous thread or post, but does anyone know if KC's cell pinged by Boggy Creek Road at the end of June? Apparently there are two seperate witnesses who claim to have seen what appeared to be Casey and the white Pontiac there. If she pinged out there around the end of June.....?????? THANKS!

So far the only ping is located at the main terminal at the Orlando Airport, nothing south west of that yet.

Georgia PI,

Sorry for coming up with more addresses for the maps. Hopefully it's easy to change on all maps. Here is Voyage night club.

Voyage Night Club‎
17 W Pine St

I have sent that section of the ping missing locations (pg. 74) to the person at AT&T. we'll see what she comes up with.

So far the only ping is located at the main terminal at the Orlando Airport, nothing south west of that yet.

What do you think of making a map with ALL pings on one map? There are 58unique pings in the cell records.

Georgia PI,

Sorry for coming up with more addresses for the maps. Hopefully it's easy to change on all maps. Here is Voyage night club.

Voyage Night Club‎
17 W Pine St

No problem, I trying to keep the maps clean and not have to much information that it gets confusing, do you know what days that address comes into play and I can add it to those days.

What do you think of making a map with ALL pings on one map? There are 58unique pings in the cell records.

Could do, buy it won't be until much later, I am trying to get the Ping Maps Thu June completed.

No problem, I trying to keep the maps clean and not have to much information that it gets confusing, do you know what days that address comes into play and I can add it to those days.

July 2nd is what's indicated on the docs and calendar.

Even if the cell pings don't put Casey in the Boggy Creek Road area...don't forget...the periods of inactivity may yet match up w/ sitings - IOW, don't discount the sitings only on the basis of no pings there...(I dunno how credible the sitings are...I'm jus sayin'...)

...another poster already provided a short-list of long periods w/ no cell inactivity. A more detailed list should be forthcoming...

sniped: Brought over from the last thread

Courtesy of Georgia PI

The Following Ping Maps have been created.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Following Ping Maps have been created and can be found at the link below.

Ping Map for June 15, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Ping Map for June 16, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Ping Map for June 17, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Ping Map for June 18, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Ping Map for June 19, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Ping Map for June 20, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Ping Map for June 21, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Ping Map for June 26, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Ping Map for June 27, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Ping Map for June 28, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Ping Map for July 10, 2008 - Discuss that day only

(Maps for June 22 thru June 25 are in work)

Anthony Case Sticky Threads

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233

always... I don't think that link is welcome here - you may want to remove it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back