Leonard Padilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

epresley

Reaction score
I know that someone on the board called LP the other day and got some very interesting/valuable information from him. Would anyone like to try to reach him again and see if we can find out what the latest really is, not what George or Baez etc. are telling us??

I know that someone on the board called LP the other day and got some very interesting/valuable information from him. Would anyone like to try to reach him again and see if we can find out what the latest really is, not what George or Baez etc. are telling us??

Board called LP?

I listened to a tape of him today on Scared Monkeys.

Not a much new. I like to ask him what he thinks of the so called witness. Wonder if he thinks someone helped and if so who.

He said that he and Bondsmen around the Nation were going to put some money together for equserach.

Sorry, someone here on this forum called I believe.

What exactly do you want to know from him?... I know that Tony reads here from time to time. It seems like the less intrusive action would be to direct questions to him in a post ... unless it is something pressing. I would hate to see abused or overused, the connections that some have with the Padillas ... and prefer instead, that they contact him when it is warranted. JMO

1. Do you think this new witness is legit?
2. Do you think Casey had help,
3. If so who?
4. Do you think the grandparents really believe Caylee is alive?
5. If they don't are they, in your opinion, in denial or spinnig for Casey?

LP has a forum now, but you have to pay to become a member.

1. Do you think this new witness is legit?
2. Do you think Casey had help,
3. If so who?
4. Do you think the grandparents really believe Caylee is alive?
5. If they don't are they, in your opinion, in denial or spinnig for Casey?

He has already answered a few of those on NG. He said he thinks there is someone else involved (but will not come out and say who) and that he thinks the GP's are in extreme denial.

I'm a little curious as to how LP gets all of this inside information that he states as factual. Has anyone else wondered about that? I know he's a bounty hunter, but he's no longer serving in that capacity so how is he getting all of this information?

I'm a little curious as to how LP gets all of this inside information that he states as factual. Has anyone else wondered about that? I know he's a bounty hunter, but he's no longer serving in that capacity so how is he getting all of this information?
A lot from here I imagine.

He has already answered a few of those on NG. He said he thinks there is someone else involved (but will not come out and say who) and that he thinks the GP's are in extreme denial.

If the grandparents are in extream denial, it can't be one of them.

LP doesn't have any inside info, his "facts" come straight from his imagination. Aside from the details of the bond conditions, LE does not release investigative information to bailsmen, even when they are still involved. They surely wouldn't give LP info now.

LP doesn't have any inside info, his "facts" come straight from his imagination. Aside from the details of the bond conditions, LE does not release investigative information to bailsmen, even when they are still involved. They surely wouldn't give LP info now.

That's what I'm thinking. But he states things as if he knows them to be true.

Give me a number - I'm an hour away from Sac. I have no problems calling him. I would not reveal his sources but say if they were credible. I want to see Casey get what she deserves.

Hmmm... the title of this thread is misleading. You might want to change it to the "Bash LP" thread. :waitasec:

LP has a forum now, but you have to pay to become a member.

Of course you have to pay ........

Anyway...I don't think LP has time to be answering any questions....

He's to busy looking for a ghost writer for his new Book

"Inside The Anthony's"

ALL OF THE ABOVE IS MY OPINION

Was it ever confirmed that this person who "Claimed" to have called LP did infact call him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff