Now that Casey's in jail, do you think the A's are relieved...

fay

Reaction score
that they don't have to live with a killer? I feel they know Caylee's gone, and probably have a deep down urge to punch her lights out. I wonder if she was home any longer if the house roof would have blown off in a huge fight.

I think George is, I dont even want to begin to assume whats going on in Cindys head, lol. I think George probably felt like a weight was lifted off him when she was rearrested. Not that I think he wishes for his daughter to be in jail, but I just dont think it was good for him mentally to be in the same house with her.

Whether they do or not, they should. It wouldn't shock me at all if it came out that she was planning on doing something evil to her parents (ala Melendez Bros) to 'inherit' the house or money (although I don't think the A's have much money but I believe that KC thought they did).

I think GA is probably relieved a bit. I think that CA is sincerely confused. I think LA is nervous. MOO

I think they are very relieved - CA probably would never admit it and GA probably wouldn't dare to either. They haven't been to see her yet at the jail, have they? See...that's another thing that's abnormal to me. Why wouldn't you go visit your child in jail? Couldn't you keep your mouths shut long enough to just say "Hi, wanted to stop by and let you know we love you" or something non-incriminating?

These people are absolutely weird and have been from day one!!

that they don't have to live with a killer? I feel they know Caylee's gone, and probably have a deep down urge to punch her lights out. I wonder if she was home any longer if the house roof would have blown off in a huge fight.

I don't know how any parent could be "relieved" that their adult child, that they love, is in jail. JMO

I think that EVERYONE IS relieved. We all know that we were waiting for the day that KC was back behind bars. It's painfully obvious that that is where she belongs. How could GA & CA not be releived? IMO the "idiotic" protestors (not to be confused with the "normal" protestors) were there out of anger that KC was still THERE. I believe that perhaps all that will linger now are supporters and reporters. My anger has dissipated since KC was put back in the big house I can tell you. Like I said, we all knew that this was going to happen and it finally has. It's like I can breath a wee sigh of relief, you know, that KC is getting SOME of what she has coming to her and no longer allowed to hang out at JB office all day talking on a secret cell phone and watching HBO and continuing her computer and cell phone addictions. Last time I looked at the OCSD video of the cells I smiled all over inside. Didn't see one laptop computer in those cells. Nice, visible toilets, tho!

I bet they are. Loving your child is one thing but putting up with the constant dysfunction is another. Remember the neighbors reported hearing constant fighting and yelling.

I would be afraid of KC if she were my daughter. If she killed once she might do so again.

Things must be much calmer for them without the media hanging out trying to get a glimpse of Ms.KC

IMO, I feel the Anthony's are suffering even more now then before. They now have to deal with the fact that Casey will no longer walk through their front door, sit down and enjoy the family. Despite all that Casey did, it is still their daughter, a part of each of them.

It was hard enough for the Anthony's to deal with not having Caylee running around the house for the last four months, now their daughter is gone too.

Should the end result of Casey's trial be the DP, it will again be another traumatic time in the Anthony's life.

Then there is the "possibility" of finding Caylee's remains, this starts another spiral down within their hearts.

I have to take away all the things that have happened and just look through their window of life, they lost two family members, which has to be extremely devastating.

Nope. they enabled KC from day one and continue to do so. If they' didn't want her home, they wouldn't have signed a 50G promisory note with no idea how they're going to pay it off. They would still want her at home. Uggggg

I would think they are devastated knowing their only daughter is facing murder charges and may never be free again.

On the other hand, they may have been sleeping with one eye open and one foot on the floor the past three months.

At least now, with Casey out of the house, they can be themselves. With her there they still had to maintain some kind of facade, whatever that may have been.

I bet they are. Loving your child is one thing but putting up with the constant dysfunction is another. Remember the neighbors reported hearing constant fighting and yelling.

I would be afraid of KC if she were my daughter. If she killed once she might do so again.

Things must be much calmer for them without the media hanging out trying to get a glimpse of Ms.KC

But they don't believe Casey killed Caylee...so since that is the case, I'm sure they are distraught over this whole thing. Just posting form what their perspective might be. Although, I do agree that they are relieved that the protestors are no longer outside of their home.

I would think they are devastated knowing their only daughter is facing murder charges and may never be free again.

On the other hand, they may have been sleeping with one eye open and one foot on the floor the past three months.

:clap: I think your statement say's it all.:behindbar

I think Cindy is strutting around the house saying, "She's lucky she's not here anymore, I'd knock her out". And GA is busy doing the Deion Sanders end zone dance.

I reckon Lee is driving his Vaderstang to Puerto Rico

IMO, I feel the Anthony's are suffering even more now then before. They now have to deal with the fact that Casey will no longer walk through their front door, sit down and enjoy the family. Despite all that Casey did, it is still their daughter, a part of each of them.

It was hard enough for the Anthony's to deal with not having Caylee running around the house for the last four months, now their daughter is gone too.

Should the end result of Casey's trial be the DP, it will again be another traumatic time in the Anthony's life.

Then there is the "possibility" of finding Caylee's remains, this starts another spiral down within their hearts.

I have to take away all the things that have happened and just look through their window of life, they lost two family members, which has to be extremely devastating.

I agree with you Patty. I can't even begine to imagine the pain they are going through right now. I would not wish it on my worst enemy. :(

the poison may wear off now

I think the poison may wear off Casey. She is so afraid of disappointing mom she goes to jail rather than tell. Knowing she can not bond out will hopefully allow all of them to take a step back & re examine what lies everyone has told everyone else. :behindbar

I think families like the Anthonys actually thrive on discord and delusions. I have a cousin who is like that. She is absolutely not happy unless there's some kind of strife going on. I think the Anthony family has known nothing but this for as long as they have been a family. I doubt that things were any different in Ohio. They just brought the same show to Florida and then their two children grew up and they don't know anything else either. They'll be extremely unhappy when this is all over with.

I think families like the Anthonys actually thrive on discord and delusions. I have a cousin who is like that. She is absolutely not happy unless there's some kind of strife going on. I think the Anthony family has known nothing but this for as long as they have been a family. I doubt that things were any different in Ohio. They just brought the same show to Florida and then their two children grew up and they don't know anything else either. They'll be extremely unhappy when this is all over with.

:clap: Excellent point. Some people have to have the drama.

I, also agree with Patty & karenc333.

The pain & agony that the gps' are having to endure is impossible to comprehend.
IMO, they know deep down in their hearts, but without dear Caylee's body they are holding on to that last glimmer of hope...
As for Casey, she is their daughter & they don't want to lose her too.
My aching heart goes out to them...
from a grandparent's point of view.
(I have 5 grandkids that I love so very much!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back