785 users online (210 members and 575 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mahoneys07 View Post
    I found a Photo bucket with lots of pics of the places searched and such thought it could give a general Idea about places. I asked this person if i could share it here
    http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q...NTHONY%20CASE/
    Such a good find mahoneys07! Thanks so much for sharing!

All I do know is that these pics are great. It kinda made me feel like I was on the search with them!!

Thanks for posting them.
    Last edited by JBean; 10-20-2008 at 11:36 PM. Reason: removed unecessary remarks

I understand Law_girl...I do not know the reasoning behind it (murt being banned) ..I understand your feelings about using his work but being banned...I have the utmost respect for him and what he is doing right now and applaud him for it...
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem,
    smarter than you think, and loved more than you know...

Thanks for sharing, I think it was nice of him to let you and you made it clear you asked his permission. I don't know why he was banned but if he's allowing the photo link to be shared here, it shows to me his main concern is Caylee.

Has anyone except me been trying to track down that blanket?! Enough of how we came by the wonderful photos...as long as we have permission from the owner to see them...let's take full advantage of it and get on the ball here!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

I am not sure about the blanket .I do know the sock is not related to this case just something they found while searching ...I will send an email and try to find out something about it

Thanks mahoneys07, it looks like some of them are of the area where there were reports of kc sitings by the man in the video. It looks like the same tires in a row that you walk on.

The blanket is a fleece child/baby blanket, BTW. (I don't think it is Curious George now that I have checked out those things. I think it looks more like the sock monkeys.)

We can't discuss people who have been banned and I don't want to lose this thread. (sigh) Probably will now.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Yes it is the exact area the newest witness who saw her coming out of the woods with a shovel....The male witness
    The preformed this search this past weekend on saturday .

Quote Originally Posted by Shar824 View Post
    Thanks so much for posting these. It sure helps people that are not residents of Orlando to see what the searchers are up against.

Looking at all these photos, I can't see KC going too far into any swampy area to get rid of Caylees body. I'm in the group that thinks she dropped her in the water somewhere, probably off of a bridge. I think this is why she says "I have no idea where she is". This is all just MOO.

In photo 63 of the 3 women standing, the comment was.. the middle person is the one that found the purse at the YMCA..........what purse?? I must have missed the memo on that, when was it found? and was it related to this case.

This was back a while ago and posted on the FoxOrlando blog when some of them went searching.....sorry no link or way of searching that blog. But was reading there at the time. JJ was on that search also and had the pics up on his site (since taken down) of items found. They found make up etc, if not mistaken it was in the Blanchard park area.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Has anyone except me been trying to track down that blanket?! Enough of how we came by the wonderful photos...as long as we have permission from the owner to see them...let's take full advantage of it and get on the ball here!
    Thanks for the pictures....now get to sleuthing!
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

Thank you so much, mahoneys07! Those pictures are a great find, and I appreciate you sharing them! That cloth with the monkeys is definitely suspicious.

I have to agree with the others who said they don't see KC going too deep into the woods or swamp. All I can think when I see those photos is how many snakes must be creeping around there. I'm sure there are tons. I am to the point of being phobic of snakes, though, so I might be a little bit extreme. Maybe she is more of a nature girl than we think, but I just can't picture her going in there. Of course, desperate times call for desperate measures, but I'd be more inclined to think she tossed her off one of those bridges than buried her. The other thing is, we've had so much rain since June, including a tropical storm with lots of flooding. If she is buried, it would be probably next to impossible to find her. There wouldn't be any signs at this point of a grave or freshly dug dirt. The rain would probably have evened it all out by now. I am still trying to be hopeful that they find her, though. I just think its going to be a big job.

Do the searchers use any special tools that could find bodies under ground or under the water (is there even such a thing?), or are they only relying on what can be seen with the naked eye? I'm just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    The blanket is a fleece child/baby blanket, BTW. (I don't think it is Curious George now that I have checked out those things. I think it looks more like the sock monkeys.)

We can't discuss people who have been banned and I don't want to lose this thread. (sigh) Probably will now.
    How do you know it's a fleece blanket?
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

I have heard of them using Fish finders and under water cameras but havent seen any footage fromone yet

Yes, they do have specialized equipment which allows them to look for things which are buried underground and even under cement. TES and various LE agencies have that capability.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast