Ping Map for July 1, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Regarding Pings 20 and 21. She was at Fashion Square at 4:17 pm. according to receipts. She spent cc $31.93, probably getting the manicure that AH talks about in her interview.

ETA - Doesn't Jesse state that she shows up around 10 am to shower and stays at his place the rest of the morning??? Does anyone know where Jesse's house is? (The pings for this timeframe don't seem to back this up...)

Regarding Pings 20 and 21. She was at Fashion Square at 4:17 pm. according to receipts. She spent cc $31.93, probably getting the manicure that AH talks about in her interview.

ETA - Doesn't Jesse state that she shows up around 10 am to shower and stays at his place the rest of the morning??? Does anyone know where Jesse's house is? (The pings for this timeframe don't seem to back this up...)

Arden villas Apartment's, 3303 Arden Villas Blvd Orlando, FL 32817

Ping 17 I think was at Jesses - I heard later that he was suppose to move in August but I think in June Arden Villas is correct

any ideas why she was at locations for pings 3 & 4?

Total Activity On Cell Tower 11
Lee Vista & Goldenrod 2 mi SW of Anthony Home

7/1/08
7:36PM

OUTGOING TEXT 7:36 PM From Casey A. To Tony L

July 1 Pings 3, 4 & 6, 2 Mile Radius

picture.php

Link:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...d=103915041605280294744.000459ca1c83542c9528c

2 Mile Radius

I'm wondering if... in more populated areas a two mile radius is more reasonable... but in remote areas like this perhaps a 3 mile would be more feasible??? I do remember seeing a map of cell towers in this area and there weren't many. Can you do a 3 mile? Pretty Please?

U r right- the ping info doesn't back that claim up. It shows more that east orlando area and then JG's and then back near Full Sail and TL. Intersting

Pings 30 to 35 interesting when you overlay a 2 mile ring over each of the 4 towers. From 7:15 until 8:45 pings show moving between area of interest north of the airport to southeast of the airport and the tow yard.

Could it be possible that clothing was disposed in one of the areas of interest and little C at another. Follow the pings in order 30 - 35 and it looks like tow yard to SE of airport back to the tow yard then area north of airport then back to tow yard then out of area and up to Fusion for the late night.

The timing of 7-1 seems likely since the car was impounded on 6-30. Is it conceivable that little C could have been in that car when it was towed and then remained until 7-1? Ive been reading text all day and not finding out if the car trunk was opened or inspected when it was towed?

Pings 30 to 35 interesting when you overlay a 2 mile ring over each of the 4 towers. From 7:15 until 8:45 pings show moving between area of interest north of the airport to southeast of the airport and the tow yard.

Could it be possible that clothing was disposed in one of the areas of interest and little C at another. Follow the pings in order 30 - 35 and it looks like tow yard to SE of airport back to the tow yard then area north of airport then back to tow yard then out of area and up to Fusion for the late night.

The timing of 7-1 seems likely since the car was impounded on 6-30. Is it conceivable that little C could have been in that car when it was towed and then remained until 7-1? Ive been reading text all day and not finding out if the car trunk was opened or inspected when it was towed?

It was not David - the doors were locked according to the tow driver

Something is definitely OFF here. Jesse claims that she came to take a shower and stayed at his place for a couple of hours the morning of July1rst. The pings clearly show that this did not happen. She may have stopped by his place shortly, but she certainly did not stay the morning...

Casey's cell continues to ping the tower near Fusion until 2:07:19. Pings after that time are to towers east of Fusion, in the area of Bithlo. Pings from that area occur until 9:48:07. After that pings occur progressively west, indicating Casey is traveling west, and at 10:15:26 and 10:17:43 two towers very close to Tony's are pinged. It takes about 1/2 hour to drive from Bithlo to Tony's, so this time lag makes sense.

Taking a look at the July 25 Ricardo Morales interview transcript, beginning page 22, note that Corporal Edwards says "something came up" and asks if "you guys" know anyone in the Bithlo area or Chuluoto Road area. Ricardo says no, but when pressed on additional areas (Alafaya and 50, Lake Pickett) Ricardo comes up with the name Steve Jones, a person Casey was apparently involved with a year prior. The detectives seem particularly interested in knowing if his residence is near a Winn Dixie.

Amy and Ricardo are simply confused about whether or not Casey spent the evening of June 30 / morning of July 1 with them. They had not seen her in a couple weeks, then she spent a number of nights in a row with them. Just confusion on their part regarding the timeline.

Casey's cell continues to ping the tower near Fusion until 2:07:19. Pings after that time are to towers east of Fusion, in the area of Bithlo. Pings from that area occur until 9:48:07. After that pings occur progressively west, indicating Casey is traveling west, and at 10:15:26 and 10:17:43 two towers very close to Tony's are pinged. It takes about 1/2 hour to drive from Bithlo to Tony's, so this time lag makes sense.

Taking a look at the July 25 Ricardo Morales interview transcript, beginning page 22, note that Corporal Edwards says "something came up" and asks if "you guys" know anyone in the Bithlo area or Chuluoto Road area. Ricardo says no, but when pressed on additional areas (Alafaya and 50, Lake Pickett) Ricardo comes up with the name Steve Jones, a person Casey was apparently involved with a year prior. The detectives seem particularly interested in knowing if his residence is near a Winn Dixie.

Amy and Ricardo are simply confused about whether or not Casey spent the evening of June 30 / morning of July 1 with them. They had not seen her in a couple weeks, then she spent a number of nights in a row with them. Just confusion on their part regarding the timeline.

There is a Winn Dixie located at 13200 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL , which is at the intersection of East Colonial Dr and Lake Pickett Road / Bridgeway Cove.

And one at 12500 Lake Underhill Rd, Orlando, FL , close to Fusian

There are 4 pings that are interesting Pings 3, 4, 6, and 31 but I have not found any reason for her to be in these areas.

If anyone has a idea let me know, I am brain dead.

I believe this is the area of concern that came up in the interview with Ricardo Morales. They asked if she knew anyone in the Bithlo area, etc., and he came up with the name Steve Jones.

To me it seems she went to Fusion that evening, met someone there (perhaps Mr. Jones, perhaps someone else), went home with him and spent the rest of the night with him, then drove to Jesse's to shower.

Pings 7 - 12 show her leaving her (alleged) one-night stand and heading towards Tony's. She then realizes she does not have a key and heads for Jesse's.

I believe this is the area of concern that came up in the interview with Ricardo Morales. They asked if she knew anyone in the Bithlo area, etc., and he came up with the name Steve Jones.

To me it seems she went to Fusion that evening, met someone there (perhaps Mr. Jones, perhaps someone else), went home with him and spent the rest of the night with him, then drove to Jesse's to shower.

Pings 7 - 12 show her leaving her (alleged) one-night stand and heading towards Tony's. She then realizes she does not have a key and heads for Jesse's.

I have located a Steve J. that appears to live in that area, but am unable to get confirmation, if anybody can confirm please PM me the address.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back