GUILTY FL - Rosemary Kunz for child abuse, Lee County, 2008

Good grief, when will this ever end. Aren't there signs when your spouse is abusive toward your child? Please parents wake up and protect your little ones.

OMG! That poor baby! I hope that dad leaves that woman!!!

Have they released the age of this child?

In cases like these, she said, where the abused child is hospitalized, the department will put a custody hold on the child. That means he will not be released to the parents until the case is reviewed.

So if the child is abused but not hospitalized, s/he is returned to the parent. That makes no sense.

So if the child is abused but not hospitalized, s/he is returned to the parent. That makes no sense.

I think it means they won't even release the child to the father until they make sure he didn't participate or have prior knowledge AND satisfies DCW that the home is safe (kicking out step-mom if she's released from jail).

It sounds like she lost her temper and beat this baby up. But I agree, unless the father had little contact with his own child, it's weird he didn't know something was going on.

I think it means they won't even release the child to the father until they make sure he didn't participate or have prior knowledge AND satisfies DCW that the home is safe (kicking out step-mom if she's released from jail).

It sounds like she lost her temper and beat this baby up. But I agree, unless the father had little contact with his own child, it's weird he didn't know something was going on.

It is very weird and he needs to be held responsible for being so passive. That baby needed his father's protection.

She looks SO mean. Evil. Brrr--gives me the chills.

Dear Lord. I wonder where the mom is and what she is thinking right now. Can you imagine that some other woman does this to your baby? I won't say what I would do if someone hurt my kid in this manner. I don't want it in print but I would definitely make sure that person never hurt another kid again.

So many cases we here of it is the abusive boyfriend; stepfather; that woman is pure evil.

"they" recently moved her from Nevada! Where is the Mother? This poor child seems so have been abondoned from everyone. Very sad, I hope he has a full recovery and it taken away from them.

I am just now reading this! I am infuriated! Anyone who abuses a child should never be allowed around children again. This is probably not the first time this woman has done this - it is that this is the time she was caught. I hope this woman is in jail/prison for a very, very long time.

Has anyone heard how the toddler is doing?

Prayers for the little one. I hope the baby is able to recover and get put into a decent home with lots of love. As for the "parents" I hope they rot under the jail.

Has anyone heard how this little one is doing? In all the things I have read how can the father not know what the heck was going on with his own son..... and her eyes are soooo cold.

Has anyone heard how this little one is doing? In all the things I have read how can the father not know what the heck was going on with his own son..... and her eyes are soooo cold.

The thing about men is, they don't always know alot about children, so he probably took her at her word. Hindsight is always 20/20.

OMG!!! I so did not want to see that!!! The things that poor baby went through!!! Sickening and heart-wrenching!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back