Bikers ! Rally for the search for Caylee

RevCrim

Reaction score
I don't know of anyone with bigger hearts when it comes to kids then the motorcycle clubs. I hope all of you guys and gals come out for the search on Nov.8th with TES.

Bless all of you and let's put this dear little baby girl to rest.:angel:

Bless your heart! Bikers have HUGE hearts! I have many friends that are bikers and will ask them if they will help with the search too! Too bad TES couldn't have started last week with Biketoberfest here, think of the turn out we could have had then!

I'll try and post a flyer I can put up at the local bars I go to. Maybe it will help!

I don't know of anyone with bigger hearts when it comes to kids then the motorcycle clubs. I hope all of you guys and gals come out for the search on Nov.8th with TES.

Amen to that!

Thanks so much ! I also emailed NG to ask the bikers for help. I just know they will respond to this call.

Hubby and I are members of The Patriot Guard Riders http://www.patriotguard.org/
Wish we didn't live so far from Florida...we'd be there if we could.

If my husband and I were in Orlando, you bet your butt we'd be out there on our motorcycles for the search for Caylee!

I agree Bikers are very generous. In Galveston there was a bike rally/ride scheduled for last saturday. due to the devestation from hurricane Ike(3rd most expensive hurricane in history) the area is still in need. Since they could not do the rally /ride. They all showed up to help clean up the debris on the island. there is still mounds of debris everywhere down there.
I hope the bikers come in groves for the Caylee search.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MalloryK
Back