Super Dave

Thats great !:clap:!! Let me know when its out so i can get my copy!!!

Get in Line!!!!! This is one of the few reasons why I'm still hanging on as I know it will be worth the time and beatings I receive just for existing.....:eek:uch:

Get in Line!!!!! This is one of the few reasons why I'm still hanging on as I know it will be worth the time and beatings I receive just for existing.....:eek:uch:

Anyone beat on ya better try get through ME first.. im way bigger than you ! :D

Anyone beat on ya better try get through ME first.. im way bigger than you ! :D

I wouldn't want anyone as sweet as you are in the line of fire for me.....but that offer just makes me adore you that much more!

I can't wait. Give us a sample, P L E A S E !

Then a sample I give!

When something like this happens, people tend to go crazy. We all have our mental image of pedophiles: the dirty old man down the street, the guy in dark glasses offering candy, and all of those other stereotypes. We're always shocked when it turns out to be a relative, a trusted friend, a known baby-sitter, or a friendly teacher. It's even more sickening to realize that when a child is molested, a family member is often the culprit. What's most shocking of all is that it often goes undetected. It's difficult enough for adult women to admit that they were raped. One estimate is that as much as sixty percent of all rapes go unreported. Rape is known in some circles as the only crime where the victim can be victimized twice: first during the actual act and then having to relive it by testifying in court and being raked over the coals by defense attorneys. It's just too traumatic to relive, and a lot of women just do not wish to subject themselves to it. Well, now imagine what it must be like for a little child. They don't always know it's wrong, especially if their victimizer is a trusted adult. They are exceptionally easy to manipulate and control through fear or bribery. And most of them want only to please adults, which plays into factors one and two. JonBenet would have been an ideal victim for a molester: beautiful, charming, and trained to obey adults. Patsy and her mother Nedra had little tolerance for disobedience.

Then a sample I give!

When something like this happens, people tend to go crazy. We all have our mental image of pedophiles: the dirty old man down the street, the guy in dark glasses offering candy, and all of those other stereotypes. We're always shocked when it turns out to be a relative, a trusted friend, a known baby-sitter, or a friendly teacher. It's even more sickening to realize that when a child is molested, a family member is often the culprit. What's most shocking of all is that it often goes undetected. It's difficult enough for adult women to admit that they were raped. One estimate is that as much as sixty percent of all rapes go unreported. Rape is known in some circles as the only crime where the victim can be victimized twice: first during the actual act and then having to relive it by testifying in court and being raked over the coals by defense attorneys. It's just too traumatic to relive, and a lot of women just do not wish to subject themselves to it. Well, now imagine what it must be like for a little child. They don't always know it's wrong, especially if their victimizer is a trusted adult. They are exceptionally easy to manipulate and control through fear or bribery. And most of them want only to please adults, which plays into factors one and two. JonBenet would have been an ideal victim for a molester: beautiful, charming, and trained to obey adults. Patsy and her mother Nedra had little tolerance for disobedience.

Gottttt Dammmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Nice.

Lurker since BNF days and Boulder resident (I usually don't admit to that).

Hot Dam is right! So glad to see folks haven't given up on this miscarrige of justice for JBR and her lying outlaw dad Lizard Tongue

Thor, I'll never forget that. Gotta count this tongue movements whenever he's on TV.

OK, I really am late to the party. Didn't know at all you were writing a book:bang: Can't wait to read it!!!!!!!!

Then a sample I give!

Good job, this certainly puts what happened to JonBenet in the crime category where it belongs. Where did the statistic that 60 percent of rapes go unreported come from. What's the source?
Still excited to see the entire book.:clap:

HI SD - I have the name, phone number, and web site addy of a publishing company. If you want to check it out E-Mail me.

Darlene

Good job, this certainly puts what happened to JonBenet in the crime category where it belongs. Where did the statistic that 60 percent of rapes go unreported come from. What's the source?
Still excited to see the entire book.:clap:

http://www.paralumun.com/issuesrapestats.htm

I quote:

The FBI estimates that only 37% of all rapes are reported to the police. U.S. Justice Department statistics are even lower, with only 26% of all rapes or attempted rapes being reported to law enforcement officials.

Now, as I said, imagine how difficult it must be for a little child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back