Dog Risks Life For Kittens

Maybe it's just me but the first thing I thought was the family just ran out and left their dog and kittens behind? If I ever die in a fire it will probably trying to save my cats. And yes, yes, before someone says it - of course I think they should get their children out first.

This is just so sweet. I'm glad they were able to resuscitate Leo after his heroic efforts.

Maybe it's just me but the first thing I thought was the family just ran out and left their dog and kittens behind? If I ever die in a fire it will probably trying to save my cats. And yes, yes, before someone says it - of course I think they should get their children out first.

LOL, I go over in my head how I would manage to get two cats and a dog out in case of a fire. The cats would rip me to shreds and I'd never get the dog's leash on. I'd try though.

With so much uglyness in the news, it's heartwarming to come here and read of something clean and just pure devotion.
If only some men and women could have some of the goodness that this dog has!

VB

This absolutely cheers me up...thank you!

I have no clue how I'd get my cat out in a fire...he's so blasted hard to find any time of the day except food time.

I just got to see the video. It looks almost as if Leo is counting the kittens to make sure he's gotten them all. What's funny is he's really mothering them and he's a boy.

What a sweet story....Leo has such an adorable face! Thanks for posting such a heartwarming story.

LOL, I go over in my head how I would manage to get two cats and a dog out in case of a fire. The cats would rip me to shreds and I'd never get the dog's leash on. I'd try though.

I have spent years teaching my cats that the cat carrier is their friend. Whenever I get it out they come running and all want to go inside......I just wonder how I am going to get down the fire escape carrying two cat carriers?

Leo is precious...what a brave and selfless act.

And another example of why I prefer animals to most humans

I've always said that there is no creature on this earth more loyal or innocent than a dog. I love cats too. But dogs are pure love.

Leo is such a sweet boy. I wonder if the mother cat was able to escape.....

How wonderful! I'm glad Leo was saved...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back