Brad Cooper Indicted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well - good for CPD.

FIRST DEGREE MURDER. premeditated.

I suspect the harddrives are back from the FBI and there's enough evidence to show this wasn't a 'crime of passion'.

Finally.

Wow.
RKAB, I know you are especially relieved. Thank you SO much for all you've shared with us. I can only imagine what you are feeling right now. My heart is with you. You are special to this board.

Any idea if it'll be covered live on any of the online media sites??

I don't know, I assume WRAL will be there LIVE! I guess we now know for sure why Sasser let the kids go back to Canada. I'm sure she knew about GJ hearing today.

Does anyone think they will discuss the evidence at the conference? 1st degree murder, they should have more than circumstantial.

RKAB, I know you are especially relieved. Thank you SO much for all you've shared with us. I can only imagine what you are feeling right now. My heart is with you. You are special to this board.

Thank you for that. I'm at a cross roads right now between feeling like crying and feeling like being ill. I am sad for those little girls and Nancy's family but hoping that they find justice.

OMG that means they have something LINKING him to the murder...otherwise...they wouldn't indict and the DA wouldn't have proceeded forward.

{{{{RKAB}}}}

Hugs to you. I can only imagine the mixed feelings.

Chauncy,

FYI, EVERYTHING except for eyewitness testimony of the murder, or a video of the murder being done, or a confession = "circumstantial" evidence.

Hello all........I have been lurking this site since the day Nancy went missing but have never post..........today seems to be as good a day as any. So, my first question is ..........how long till he is arrested?
Also, must say there are great poster on this site. I'm glad to be a part of this forum.

Hello all........I have been lurking this site since the day Nancy went missing but have never post..........today seems to be as good a day as any. So, my first question is ..........how long till he is arrested?
Also, must say there are great poster on this site. I'm glad to be a part of this forum.
Welcome, Lori. It may have already taken place. I guess we'll find out at 8.

Welcome Lori59!

Indicted for 1st degree murder. That will mean no bail.

Lori: Welcome!

If they haven't arrested him yet they definitely know where he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer