Canadian company sells modern version of the banana peel

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score

I was bron in Stoney Creek, Ont :cool:

~~~~~~~~~~~``

STONEY CREEK, Ont. (CP) - Vanguard Response Systems Inc. has won a $2.5-million contract from the U.S. Marine Corps to develop equipment to spay a slippery gel.

The "Mobility Denial System" will be used to make roads and surfaces so slippery that it will be impossible for mobs and rioters in a confrontation to stand or walk, or drive a vehicle.

http://www.canada.com/news/oddities/story.html?id=efcdeed3-1081-4e50-a6cc-51acdce85b99

You were born in Stoney Creek, Cass? I'm in Hamilton.

Hi Mikki.. LOL yes, just I lived by Eastgate Square... went to Cardinal Newman High School on hwy 20.

:) Small world.

Casshew said:
Hi Mikki.. LOL yes, just I lived by Eastgate Square... went to Cardinal Newman High School on hwy 20.

:) Small world.

Hi Cass...it is a small world. I grew up on the mountain and went to Southmount High School. Now I live near the Queenston Traffic Circle, minutes away from Stoney Creek and Eastgate Square...in fact I'm heading over there shortly to do some shopping.

mikki said:
Hi Cass...it is a small world. I grew up on the mountain and went to Southmount High School. Now I live near the Queenston Traffic Circle, minutes away from Stoney Creek and Eastgate Square...in fact I'm heading over there shortly to do some shopping.
LOL... I used to hang out there all the time as a teenager. Of couse it looks so different now, back there the stores were Woolco, Robinsons and Eatons!

My parents still live up on the Mountain... I am in Toronto though. Nice talking to you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs
Back