Nancy Grace Headline News 29 Oct 2008

Caylee hasn't been seen for 19 long weeks

where is Caylee?

Showing video of Casey & TonE in Blockbuster

Blockbuster video from 16 Jun . . . hours after Caylee was seen with Casey by her father, George

Says "Jumper" is about mother abandoning her child. (I haven't seen this movie)

ok… so this is the day after fathers day… where the check is Caylee

I don't think the Movies she rented are important - "Jumpers & Untraceable"

for all we know Tony may have picked them out -

What is important though is the DATE & TIME

Isn't she supposed to be sitting on the steps of Sawgrass waiting for ZG to come home with Caylee?

Casey said that after she got tired of waiting for ZG to show up at sawgrass with Caylee she drove around to places that ZG was known to frequent...

Hi Guys!:)
I just got here.
Did Nancy mention anything about Caylee at the beginning of her show?

Less and less news regarding Caylee each day. I so hope she can be found next week... :cry:

Sad, So sad.

Says "Jumper" is about mother abandoning her child. (I haven't seen this movie)

"Jumpers" is about a teenager that has the power to "Transport" himself to anywhere in the world - The Teen's mother abandoned him when he was a child & It's just a minor subplot to the movie & I don't think it has anything to do with Caylee......I think it's just a coincidence

Isn't she supposed to be sitting on the steps of Sawgrass waiting for ZG to come home with Caylee?

Casey said that after she got tired of waiting for ZG to show up at sawgrass with Caylee she drove around to places that ZG was known to frequent...
WOW youre right on the ball. thanks for that flash back. i wonder what ms casey had to say about this!:waitasec:

Is NG covering the Caylee case???

She's talking about J Hudson right now but she will have something on about Caylee before the shows over......I think the main subject is going to be the Blockbuster Video of her & Tony renting movies on the night of June 16th

I just got here.

Less and less news regarding Caylee each day. I so hope she can be found next week... :cry:

Sad, So sad.

yes it is sad. its surprising to see one page on this thread 30 min into the show

She's talking about J Hudson right now but she will have something on about Caylee before the shows over......I think the main subject is going to be the Blockbuster Video of her & Tony renting movies on the night of June 16th
Thanks for answering Boston! :)

Excellent point, Boston. The light bulb just went off.

I'm pretty done with the Hudson case. Doesn't seem any 'mystery' around it really. But they'll catch the perps any day now and it'll be over.

Not that it clears up anything, but Casey actually said it was on June 9th that she drove around looking for ZG after she didn't find her with Caylee at Sawgrass.

I just got here.

Sad, So sad.

Yes .....She showed the Security Video of KC & TL renting movies at blockbust but they just mentioned that they would be covering it later on in the show....You didn't miss anything

That true....she said she was getting frantic and drove to a neutral place, her boyfriends. Hmmmm, doesn't look too frantic to me:rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back