Brad's Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleuthyGal

Former Member
Reaction score
... cause you know they're going to start piling up, and actually have already between the interview with LE, the affys, the depos, etc., we should probably have a place to keep track of them.

1. Lied about the girl from France saying he kissed her only as is the customary greeting and parting in those parts. Said he didn't stay with her. (Contradicted by classmate saying BC took ring off and said he was leaving NC. Spent lots of time with Frenchie)

2. Lied about his former girlfriend's last name.(former girlfriend found out and contacted LE)

Just to name a few:

- "I noticed we were out of laundry detergent..."

- "I often cleaned the house."

- Cleaned the house really well before Nancy returned from HH

- Nancy called from home at 6:40am to ask to get some juice

- Nancy and I both got up to tend to Katie at 4am

- Spilled gasoline in the trunk of the car a few weeks before 7/12

- Cleaned out half the garage on 6/28 so Nancy could park her car in there

- Said he contacted or tried to contact other ex's

- Told JA and HP that Nancy was likely out running w/C.C.

- Told JA and HP that Nancy was probably out having coffee.

- Claimed he only had a single indiscretion one time, with one woman.

Lied about NC never taking her cell phone or car keys to run.

Lied about the altercation in the pre-school parking lot. (contradicted by an affiant)

1. Lied about the girl from France saying he kissed her only as is the customary greeting and parting in those parts. Said he didn't stay with her. (Contradicted by classmate saying BC took ring off and said he was leaving NC. Spent lots of time with Frenchie)

2. Lied about his former girlfriend's last name.(former girlfriend found out and contacted LE)

Actually, that hasn't been proven to be a lie yet. He might have had intentions to do so, but his classmate doesn't say that he hooked up with French girl.

#2 could be a lie, or it could be a mistake.

Actually, that hasn't been proven to be a lie yet. He might have had intentions to do so, but his classmate doesn't say that he hooked up with French girl.

#2 could be a lie, or it could be a mistake.
You are right. I stand corrected.

Depo #7 @ 56:50. Stubbs asks about Friday morning the 11th.
BC states he usually helps NC until 9am, helps get the girl's in the car by 9, to take them to school. He told Stubbs he didn't know if the girl's had school that week.

Friday the 11th of July, and he doesn't know if they had school that week? The last day of the week? But he typically helps NC in the morning :confused:

**School was out since the 1st week of June. :eek: Unless they were signed up for a week at camp, the girl's had been out of school for approx 5 weeks on July 11th.

Depo #7 @ 56:50. Stubbs asks about Friday morning the 11th.
BC states he usually helps NC until 9am, helps get the girl's in the car by 9, to take them to school. He told Stubbs he didn't know if the girl's had school that week.

Friday the 11th of July, and he doesn't know if they had school that week? The last day of the week? But he typically helps NC in the morning :confused:

**School was out since the 1st week of June. :eek: Unless they were signed up for a week at camp, the girl's had been out of school for approx 5 weeks on July 11th.

In video 3 (21:54) Brad said Katie just started preschool this summer. Bella has been in preschool, but I don't think Brad specifically said she was going in the summer. I'd assume they'd both be going, but I could be wrong.

March 2007, Bradley Cooper goes to France for part of his coursework regarding his MBA at NCSU. In The Adventures of Brad website, he wrote that "a few students arrived early" for that trip and enjoyed a nice weekend together. Wonder who one of the few was? A certain lady friend! It's obvious in the photos who was with him in many photos, young and dewy, long hair. He says they went rock climbing on March 10. "That Girl" is posed in rock climbing attire in several pics. Could this be Celine, or is it a student from NCSU? Or are they one and the same? This isn't new news. I want to remind people to check it out and see how it adds up in the end.

Brad's Lies. There's a good website for him to start.

In video 3 (21:54) Brad said Katie just started preschool this summer. Bella has been in preschool, but I don't think Brad specifically said she was going in the summer. I'd assume they'd both be going, but I could be wrong.
Please explain this further, I am not catching what you are saying about this.

March 2007, Bradley Cooper goes to France for part of his coursework regarding his MBA at NCSU. In The Adventures of Brad website, he wrote that "a few students arrived early" for that trip and enjoyed a nice weekend together. Wonder who one of the few was? A certain lady friend! It's obvious in the photos who was with him in many photos, young and dewy, long hair. He says they went rock climbing on March 10. "That Girl" is posed in rock climbing attire in several pics. Could this be Celine, or is it a student from NCSU? Or are they one and the same? This isn't new news. I want to remind people to check it out and see how it adds up in the end.

Brad's Lies. There's a good website for him to start.
By his actions and his past behavior, or just his past and knowing him, he is drawing so many people into this murder trial. How many people thought they were rid of him and it's like, "GUESS WHO'S BACK!" :furious:

Please explain this further, I am not catching what you are saying about this.

You had said school was out since the first week of June. I was just pointing out that Brad said Katie was in preschool this summer. I believe he said she signed up for 3 weeks--two in June/July and one in August (that she obviously didn't get to go to) but I'd have to listen again to be sure.

You had said school was out since the first week of June. I was just pointing out that Brad said Katie was in preschool this summer. I believe he said she signed up for 3 weeks--two in June/July and one in August (that she obviously didn't get to go to) but I'd have to listen again to be sure.

Thanks for explaining what you meant. I haven't listened to much of the depo. I have a hard time listening to a :liar:, but slowly getting thru them.

What I am saying is, Stubbs asked about Friday morning specifically, don't you think he would have known if the girl's went to camp that week since it was the last day of the week? He had just told Stubbs he helped NC up until 9am in the mornings to get the girls into the car for school, so how could he forget if he put them in the car on the previous mornings that week to go to the school for camp?:confused:

Again, I don't remember which depo video but my mind keeps a few of the videos as a reference:takeoff: I keep thinking of Alice Stubbs asking Brad if Nancy had ever said "I hate you" to Brad. Brad says no. He gets a little testy when she pushes it and asks again. He ends up saying something like, "not in those words, no" or something similar. He was arrogant and testy.

What do you suppose led Stubbs to throw this one at Brad? She made sure she didn't let him breeze past it. Do you think Nancy's friends had heard Nancy screaming this out to Brad? Maybe at the preschool parking lot that day they had the "altercation"? Maybe during the loud fight they had in their home and neighbors asked if they could take the kids? Or, any other time. There was a reason for this question.

Again, I don't remember which depo video but my mind keeps a few of the videos as a reference:takeoff: I keep thinking of Alice Stubbs asking Brad if Nancy had ever said "I hate you" to Brad. Brad says no. He gets a little testy when she pushes it and asks again. He ends up saying something like, "not in those words, no" or something similar. He was arrogant and testy.

What do you suppose led Stubbs to throw this one at Brad? She made sure she didn't let him breeze past it. Do you think Nancy's friends had heard Nancy screaming this out to Brad? Maybe at the preschool parking lot that day they had the "altercation"? Maybe during the loud fight they had in their home and neighbors asked if they could take the kids? Or, any other time. There was a reason for this question.
IIRC she asked about Friday the 11th and their fighting. She asked if NC told him she hated him. He said he didn't know or he didn't remember. I think it could be because one of NC friends in an affidavit said NC told her at the party she and BC were back in the "hate" mode.

You think this is the one you're thinking about or is it a different time she asked again about it?

I remember her just coming out and asking him, "Has Nancy ever said she hated you?" He was caught off guard, because she just brought it out of nowhere. He did not like that she asked that and persisted until he gave a definite answer with his cocky testy manner.

I repeat, I just wonder if she is trying to get him to say something she wants to know about. Maybe she knows something that neighbors had heard, etc. Maybe Nancy's family heard her tell Brad this.

He has to be seeing the light now, in his cell. What could he be playing in his mind? There's not a lot to do in there. Do they allow a TV, radio? I doubt it, because the prisoner could concoct something to hurt someone with, for all I know. I don't know what prisoners are allowed to have. Guess I'll go Google.

Thanks for explaining what you meant. I haven't listened to much of the depo. I have a hard time listening to a :liar:, but slowly getting thru them.

What I am saying is, Stubbs asked about Friday morning specifically, don't you think he would have known if the girl's went to camp that week since it was the last day of the week? He had just told Stubbs he helped NC up until 9am in the mornings to get the girls into the car for school, so how could he forget if he put them in the car on the previous mornings that week to go to the school for camp?:confused:

I agree with you he should have remembered if he'd done it several days that week. This is another of the many things he conveniently doesn't recall, although I admit I can't see what advantage he would get by "forgetting" whether he got them ready on that specific Friday, unless it's just to show that he's fuzzy on some details that week, and not all of them are about Nancy.

Just one detail. Brad said Bella's preschool was MWF only, so it may have been just three days he'd have helped get them ready each week.

I agree with you he should have remembered if he'd done it several days that week. This is another of the many things he conveniently doesn't recall, although I admit I can't see what advantage he would get by "forgetting" whether he got them ready on that specific Friday, unless it's just to show that he's fuzzy on some details that week, and not all of them are about Nancy.

Just one detail. Brad said Bella's preschool was MWF only, so it may have been just three days he'd have helped get them ready each week.

Maybe her pre-school program was MWF when she was in school, but school was out since the 1st week of June. If he is saying MWF meaning the week of July which was the question, camp was T/W/TH.

Another lie by BC, IMO.

Maybe her pre-school program was MWF when she was in school, but school was out since the 1st week of June. If he is saying MWF meaning the week of July which was the question, camp was T/W/TH.

Another lie by BC, IMO.

I don't think he was saying MWF for that week specifically. He was talking about Bella's two years of preschool in 2006-7 and 2007-8. I was the one presuming it would be the same schedule in summer.

Part of our confusion may be me. I did not realize Triangle Academy called it school part of the year and camp in the summer. When you said "school was out" in June I thought you meant the regular Wake County school system, so I was pointing out that they still had preschool in the summer because Brad said Katie went.

I just looked at the TA website and on one page they call it "summer school" and on another page "summer camp."

So, have I cleared up anything?

Didn't know where to put this, so here it goes.

Remember in the video deposition when Alice Stubbs questioned Brad, "Did Nancy ever say that she hated you?" or something to that effect. She took that one for a ride and Brad ended up saying that no, not in those words, or something like that. He looked a little puzzled a time or two, then he used his arrogant stare when he jutted his chin out and gave that nasty look to her.

Alice Stubbs had a reason for pushing that question. I wonder if someone heard Nancy saying that she hated Brad and whomever heard that has it on the record, which will come back to haunt him, if nothing else. (As if he could be haunted. I forgot he has no conscience.) I wonder who may have heard Nancy say that she hated Brad, to Brad's face? Neighbors? Friends? How about the verbal ado at the children's pre school? There was an affiant who heard lots. Maybe she heard something, or someone else. That question, like Alice's question to Brad about the sticks in the big vase in the entry hall, they key table, the laundry, they all will play out to have significance, I imagine.

(Oh, I see where I asked almost this same question a few weeks ago! Guess it is ringing in my ears for a reason.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo