Name A Scenario Where KC's Actions Would Be Justified...

karenz

Reaction score
I watched the A's interview on Local6.com.

"There's only one reason why my daughter would keep her mouth shut and why she would sacrifice going to prison the rest of her life -- to protect this child," Cindy Anthony said."

Does anyone have a scenario where they would understand KC's actions? I try to look at all angles, but even if she stayed silent to protect her daughter, I cannot imagine why she would have to be at clubs and partying. I cannot imagine what part of the scenario would make her look like a cold, uncaring, heartless witch. Please people. If you have theories, I would like to hear them. Because even if I had to keep my mouth shut to save my childs life, there is no way you see anything on my face but sheer anguish and fear.

Mods, please forgive me if this is duplicate thread. I looked and could not find one dedicated to this alone...

Thoughts?

Sorry, can't help ya here.....

Well this has the potential of being a very interesting thread. I have thought about this a lot. Basically, whatever scenario that could justify her actions could also provide her with a good defence. We've seen countless potential explanations but somehow, they never really move beyond "nice idea"...Nothing seems convincing enough to justify the complete lack of emotion, failing to notify, partying and smiling away in pictures, shopping sprees...Did I mention the complete lack of emotion? Not once has a single family member made a public appeal to these "kidnappers". Not once have they provided a single clue as to who they may be or why they might want Caylee.

I can't think of a single justifiable scenario.

DITTO............ Ditto........... D I T T O ! ! !
jjgram

I love this thread! I have tried to figure out what type of scenario could possibly justify her behavior in those 31 days and now. It would have to be something along the lines of KC giving her daughter to someone for some reason, thinking she was safe while she partied, danced and snuggled with her boyfriend while renting movies and then close to the time her mom "found her" she would have had to find out that her daughter would be harmed if she did anything other than lie and sit in jail. I know it is far fetched but since she was on tape laughing, dancing and having a merry ol' time and her daughter was missing they have to paint the picture that she was positive her baby was fine or else nothing else is going to fly. I can't wait to read what people post here!

"There's only one reason why my daughter would keep her mouth shut and why she would sacrifice going to prison the rest of her life -- to protect this child," Cindy Anthony said."

But yet she wanted to go search for her? Where?
Sorry I my mind cannot fathom a scenario to justify this KC's actions, she has not shown any positive actions to look for Caylee or to help with the investigation.

Where are my "caylee is alive" people? Or is there no one left that still thinks that?

my first thought was this is going to be a short thread...

Nope no reason... I'd spill the beans before I was charged for capital murder with a potential of Death.. But hey that's just me

In the beginning of all this, I did think there had to to be some reason for her actions, and my heart broke for C & G.

I was thinking she had to have gotten involved in something way over her head, and got caught up in it somehow. (*advertiser censored*? drugs? something else? ):confused:

It took me a long time to realize that Caylee isn't coming back home. I wanted so badly to believe that she would, somehow. Being a parent, I couldn't wrap my brain around the truth. I guess I tried to see reasons for
what happened....:confused:

I now believe that KC's plan was either: 1) to get rid of her parents too, (and get the house) or 2) that she wanted to run to California ('just give me one more day') and just disappear and never look back.

I think she should stay right where she is, :behindbar for the rest of her life, and I pray that Tim and TES find that beautiful little girl and give her a proper burial.

I can't go to Florida to search, but I sent a donation to TES to help in a small way. My prayers will be with all the volunteers when they go out in search of Caylee.

something like, "when i realized that caylee was gone, really gone and i couldn't find her i was so distraught and scared that i COMPLETELY lost my mind. i've had mental illness issues that were not adressed in the past and i fell apart. i created a scenario where i was in the same situation i was in before i had caylee. ****... i even thought i still worked at universal. i really lost it. i was so out of my mind i even thought i was amy for a few days. please find my daughter!!!"

something like that.

something like, "when i realized that caylee was gone, really gone and i couldn't find her i was so distraught and scared that i COMPLETELY lost my mind. i've had mental illness issues that were not adressed in the past and i fell apart. i created a scenario where i was in the same situation i was in before i had caylee. ****... i even thought i still worked at universal. i really lost it. i was so out of my mind i even thought i was amy for a few days. please find my daughter!!!"

something like that.

Ah. Temporary insanity?

As I've said before. She is the unwitting victim in all of this. She dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass with ZG at the stairs, like she has many times before. She had no idead ZG didn't have an apt there, she assumed she did because she always dropped her off there. After she left, a man who has a"problem" with ZG knocks her out and grabs her and Caylee and throws them in his car and follows KC. After KC parks, he jimmies her trunk open and throws ZG and Caylee in the trunk, mouths duct taped, and throws in a pizza to boot. After he slams the trunk, Caylee succumbs and dies, in the meantime ZG is unconscious. ZG lives off of the pizza for days. After KC runs out of gas at the Amscot, ZG pries open the trunk and conducts a mock burial for Caylee, and then ZG is promptly eaten by an alligator.

The reason KC has seemed so carefree is because the abductor followed her home and implanted a "don't worry, be happy" chip in her head.

End of story.

Case dismissed.

Ok, one goes to jail for life, maybe even takes the death penalty. How does that protect a child!?!! Can Cindy please tell me how the fridge that keeps Caylee safe. YO CINDY, kidnapped babies are NOT SAFE, by definition. Kidnappers are not safe people. Kiidnappers are criminals. In addition to kidnapping, they could also dabble in drugs, alchohol, driving while impared, armed robbery while on the lamm, kiddie *advertiser censored*. There could be gunshots exchanged around them. The same moral flexibily that allowed them to kidnap might also allow them to pillage and rape. They might need money and sell a small, attractive child to get it. They might get tired of taking care of precocious toddler while moving from state to state and dump her somewhere, alive or more probably dead. Who could possibly think that kidnapped children are safe! It is IMPERATIVE to recover kidnapped children. It is important to co-operate with the authorities to do that, not to sit on one's expandin keester doing nothing, saying nothing but lies! If your daughter thinks she's keeping a child safe by keeping her kidnapped, she's nutty as any professor and you need to go visit her in jail and get her to come clean. If you think your do-nothing daughter is somehow being noble by not telling the truth, you're nutso too. And Cindy babe, stop blaming the police. They can only work with what the duplicitious, lying, thieving, quite possibly murderous daughter you raised gives them. They can't take her lies and conjur Caylee from them out of thin air without the truth of where to start. If you can't, how the fridge can they?!

I love this thread! I have tried to figure out what type of scenario could possibly justify her behavior in those 31 days and now. It would have to be something along the lines of KC giving her daughter to someone for some reason, thinking she was safe while she partied, danced and snuggled with her boyfriend while renting movies and then close to the time her mom "found her" she would have had to find out that her daughter would be harmed if she did anything other than lie and sit in jail. I know it is far fetched but since she was on tape laughing, dancing and having a merry ol' time and her daughter was missing they have to paint the picture that she was positive her baby was fine or else nothing else is going to fly. I can't wait to read what people post here!

As others have pointed out:

1. There is no proof of life, else it could be shared and FBI help would be sought (even if in secret) so LE would not act and arrest,

2. There is no known kidnapper or demands / negotiations, else it could be shared and FBI help would be sought (even if in secret) so LE would not act and arrest,

3. There is no public appeal from the family, so kidnapper communications must be occurring in secrecy across covert channels and through trusted PIs.

4. Catch-22. If there is a threat to harm Caylee -- what is worse? -- to risk Caylee being killed or Caylee being abused daily?

5. If there is no proof of life then how does Team Anthony know that Caylee is still alive and not want dual tracks to search for her body, at the kidnappers hands?

6. Remember that there is a $225,000 reward yet no credible sightings that can be proven or documented that LE or FBI is investigating,

7. If Team Anthony know what they know why not share it with the FBI, if they don't trust LE and preclude KC spending time in jail and increase the chance of recovering Caylee?

8. How does KC or Team Anthony ever end this if their special PI team, better than the resources of the FBI cannot solve the fairy tale and bring Caylee home?

9. Anyone else you know, ever, spent their life in jail to protect the safety of a missing child and kept the story a secret?

10. Think of hostage / kidnap situations, have any ever been handled in this way where you ONLY trust your DA and his PI to investigate leads and a trail that cannot be shared with anyone else?

I guess we will have to wait for the finale at trial where all will be revealed, why then?, and we will all say, "now I understand, now it all makes sense."

It is just a desperate attempt to distract everyone from the massive and complex circumstantial evidence towards a fairy tale that a family is willing to let their daughter sit in jail, maybe for life, rather than risk telling the story.

It is a great cover story for a family to use once KC is enjoying LWOP and they can talk to the sacrifice she is making for Caylee -- and some will believe.

You'd have to understand what's inside of KC's demented brain to come up with a scenario. Luckily, my brain doesn't think that way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back