"I'm a spiteful B!tch"...Casey quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she was saying that because CA had already probably called her that in one of their phone conversations and she was being sarcastic because she knew that CA was listening to her and LA talk.

spiteful: to be full of spite
spite: petty ill will or hatred with the disposition to irritate, annoy, or thwart

hmmmm...sounds about right to me

I think whatever she did with Caylee was done to spite her mother . IMO , it seems like a lot of compitition there ,as far as Caylee went .

Why do you think Casey said that, supposedly to Lee? :mad:

From LA's transcript:

But she did mention "Yes, Well, maybe I'm, uh, because when I asked her....won't you, you know, allow us to see Caylee? And she said, Well, maybe I'm a spiteful B$tch.

My feeling is because something was said regarding who was going to raise Caylee the night of the 15th. If KC hadn't seen her mother since the argument, she was stating how she felt about the argument and was trying to come up with some kind of an answer that would hit home with her mother. Maybe I'm a spiteful B$tch. knowing her mother was probably listening. That's when Cindy flew into the room shouting "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE"!

She was playing "woe is me" "I'm such a bad daughter" "I'm such a bad mom" don't you feel sorry for me. Oh poor poor me........ Mom should have called the cops sooner..... blah blah blah.

She was acting like a spoiled little brat and trying to get her brother to buy in to how bad poor little KC has it, living at home, blah blah.

The whole conversation was total nonsense!

Salem

I think when she made the comment "maybe I'm a spiteful " she was meaning it could be the reason she keeps putting off bringing Caylee home.

Exactly she was using the statement in a bitchy way - putting herself up as a Martyr ...and yet, the truth was never uttered more fully. She is SPITE-FUL. Full of spite and deceit and thwarting.

Right, that's what I read, for once she was unusually candid, possibly even told the truth, for once :liar:

IMO, she was clearly trying to get back at her Mother with those words. No remorse for anything, just trying to get some "stabs" in to get a reaction to deter her guilt. Very selfish she is. JMO

I wonder if perhaps Cindy had called Casey that in the past and Casey was mocking Cindy.

I wonder if perhaps Cindy had called Casey that in the past and Casey was mocking Cindy.

It wouldn't surprise me. The relationship between CA and KC doesn't appear to be a strong one.

justbetweenus said:
I think when she made the comment "maybe I'm a spiteful " she was meaning it could be the reason she keeps putting off bringing Caylee home.

My sentiments exactly. She was looking for stall tactics to Lee's question of "why won't you let us see Caylee?" and had to come up with a quick answer at that moment, so she went with it.

My sentiments exactly. She was looking for stall tactics to Lee's question of "why won't you let us see Caylee?" and had to come up with a quick answer at that moment, so she went with it.

Ahh you said that much better Doogiesgirl...right on.;)

Wasn't Lee's question: Why are you doing this? Why won't you let Mom see Caylee? And wasn't the response, "Well, maybe I'm a spiteful b*tch!"

Truer words were never spoken...

Wasn't Lee's question: Why are you doing this? Why won't you let Mom see Caylee? And wasn't the response, "Well, maybe I'm a spiteful b*tch!"

Truer words were never spoken...

From LA's transcript:

But she did mention "Yes, Well, maybe I'm, uh, because when I asked her....won't you, you know, allow us to see Caylee? And she said, Well, maybe I'm a spiteful B$tch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member