Flyers to Print and Distribute

Status
Not open for further replies.

SieSie

Reaction score
Believe asked me to include a link so people can print and distribute flyers for Benjaman. My photobucket automatically reduces the image to 800 x 600, but I test printed it and it's not blurry, it just doesn't fill a whole 8 x 10 sheet, so you'll need to cut it.

Here's the link - you can copy/paste to print it, or you should be able to just hit the "print" button on the internet browser if yours has one.

If anyone else has flyers to add, please share the links here.

TY SieSie! They look fantastic. Wish I had photoshop...

SieSie, this flyer is fantastic. I printed it on half page of paper and it turned out very well. I'm not in Denver, but a small area of Colorado, is it okay to hang it up in a couple of places? (Supermarket, etc..?) I am asking your permission, since it is your work.

TY SieSie! They look fantastic. Wish I had photoshop...
YW Cubby, and thanks. :D I'm sure we have other photoshop junkies out there who will try to put something together, too - I'm hoping they'll share their work here and give people more options and different flyers to print.

SieSie, this flyer is fantastic. I printed it on half page of paper and it turned out very well. I'm not in Denver, but a small area of Colorado, is it okay to hang it up in a couple of places? (Supermarket, etc..?) I am asking your permission, since it is your work.
Oh, please do print and distribute/display as many as you like - that's what they were made for. :blowkiss:

I'm glad it printed up okay - I had a dickens of a time trying to make it because there were so many pictures to choose from and I wanted to include as many as possible because he does look different in them. It was hard to have enough room for all the important text and not make it appear too "busy". Most cases I've done graphics for only include 1 or 2 photos. Plus, I usually make the graphics for spreading on the web (emails, MySpace, etc...) and this flyer I had to do at a higher resolution so I had to go back and re-save all the pictures! :doh:

I think you picked good pictures, showing Mr. Kyle in a variety of "poses". I think he looks quite different with facial hair vs without- it can't hurt to have both looks out there.

I'll hang some flyers, thanks for designing them! :blowkiss:

You're welcome.... here's another one I made, this one might print up better...

LINK to printable flyer that everyone is welcome to print and distribute - no permission needed from me, I'm giving it to everyone here in writing. :D

You're welcome.... here's another one I made, this one might print up better...

LINK to printable flyer that everyone is welcome to print and distribute - no permission needed from me, I'm giving it to everyone here in writing. :D

This one is really good! Thanks so much for putting the time and effort into designing the flyers! :blowkiss:

This one is really good! Thanks so much for putting the time and effort into designing the flyers! :blowkiss:

Ditto!!!!! Oh my land, how awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:
:clap::):clap::):clap::)

Thanks guys, I was hoping it would look better printed than the other version I just enlarged from the MySpace banner.

This isn't to print, but it is free for anyone/everyone to use anywhere on the web that allows animated avatars...
5db33b18.gif

Right Click and "Save As" to your computer. Here's the link instead of the image in case it's not viewable to some.

Fanflippintastic flyer siesie! Fanflippintastic!
Thanks Christine! Did you see the animated avatar? I'm so glad someone gave me the idea to make that. I just don't think of these things on my own, so I'm grateful to all of the WSers for their input and suggestions on ways I can help, too (since I'm not a sleuther, lol).

The links in the previous posts are no longer valid. I had to remove the toll-free Dr. Phil hotline number as it's no longer in service. Here is the link to the new flyer that is for printing and distributing at various hospitals, Catholic (and other) churches, truck stops, grocery stores, gas stations, etc...

Printed off the new flyer and it turned out fine. Sending out tomorrow with hubby so he can post in places.

Thanks for the new flyer it printed perfectly! :blowkiss:

The links in the previous posts are no longer valid. I had to remove the toll-free Dr. Phil hotline number as it's no longer in service. Here is the link to the new flyer that is for printing and distributing at various hospitals, Catholic (and other) churches, truck stops, grocery stores, gas stations, etc...

Sorry if I missed this, but is there a new link to post on MySpace? Thanks!

Printed off the new flyer and it turned out fine. Sending out tomorrow with hubby so he can post in places.

Thanks for the new flyer it printed perfectly! :blowkiss:
So glad to hear it printed up well, thanks for letting me know!! Tell your hubby thank you for helping distribute the flyers, also. :blowkiss:

Sorry if I missed this, but is there a new link to post on MySpace? Thanks!
Here's the LINK for a banner to post on MySpace and other areas on the web.

Here's the LINK (again) for people wanting to print the flyers to distribute them.

Who made the fliers for Ben?
Would it be possible to get copies of the originals so that I could edit them?
I'd like to try to reword a few things, possibly rearrange pictures, I'll then add them to one of my online space for everyone so that you can also edit them to suit your needs.

BTW, another question I have, does anyone know if his nose is straight or does it slant to the right? Most pics looks like it slants to the right, I think it's the beard picture (not the dark one) his nose looks to the left making the picture look like someone flipped it over.

If I'm going to edit the flier I want to flip the picture back over if it applies.

The other question - I noticed the post that said people were calling LE's, is there someone other to contact to add to the flier?

Not sure if my email is working here yet as I haven't gotten any.
My regular email addy is roselvr @ gmail.com

Thanks, I'll send her a DM.
I need the original file so that I can move stuff around if she didn't mind..

Thanks, I'll send her a DM.
I need the original file so that I can move stuff around if she didn't mind..
I'm glad you left me a visitor message, Roselvr - I would be happy to send you all of the pictures that I have saved on my computer from when I made Benjaman's flyer. I got your email addy and will send them tonight. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. :D

I'm glad you left me a visitor message, Roselvr - I would be happy to send you all of the pictures that I have saved on my computer from when I made Benjaman's flyer. I got your email addy and will send them tonight. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. :D

Thank you SieSie..

This post can be locked if a mod is around.

Feeling like I did something wrong by making a new post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff