The angry Internet...

Wow...both of those seem to really sum it up. I've seen some of this going on here, of course not nearly as harsh as some places-thanks to you mods-but it still makes me sad to see the "mild" version here on WS.

I disagree about one thing in the first link, and that is the statement that there isn't more anger in today's environment. I believe as problems loom with the economy, politics and family issues, stress is rising to epidemic proportions because most people feel helpless to make changes in the world around them. Stress needs an outlet, and that's usually anger.

There are many healthier ways to get rid of stress. Although I agree that people are generally angrier now a days I don't think stress should be used an excuse for anger. Maybe I'm just not enough of a realist though, lol.

I don't think it should be used as an outlet either, but the fact is that many stressed-out people react in anger.

I don't think it should be used as an outlet either, but the fact is that many stressed-out people react in anger.

Yup-we need to figure out some kind of online-yoga-breathing-edit button...jk.

If only I knew about this factor BEFORE I thought it would be a neat idea to go on-line........silly me for thinking that the internet would be a great tool for adressing crimnals and their lack of anger management and for not thinking that doing so would only attract those same types with anger management issues. :pcguru:

Oh well - it's still been worth it!

I can honestly say that several people on this forum and myself have been at the receiving end of these "people."

It would be very interesting if we could take their vile posts and show it to their children, their spouse, their church members, and see what they think.

This type of thing would go away if people had to reveal who they are.

Being invisible on the Internet gives a twisted mind a twisted sense of power.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back