Just in time for Christmas shopping....

Dark Knight

Reaction score
Infectuously Cute Plush Microbes!

Most folks never realize how cute microbes can be when expanded 1,000,000 times and then fashioned into cuddly plush. Until now, that is. Keep one on your desktop to remind yourself that there is an "invisible" universe out there filled with very small things that can do incredible damage to much bigger things. Then go and wash your hands. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Your choice of (just to name a few)

Herpes (Herpes Simplex Virus 2)
Malaria (Plasmodium falciparum)
Rabies (Rabies Virus)
The Plague - black death (Yersinia pestis)
Acne/Pimple (Propionibacterium acnes)
The Pox/Syphillis (Treponema pallidum)
The Clap/Gonorrhea (Neisseria gonorrhoeae)

And many, many more!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/plush/6708/

LOL DK, they are kind of cute. Seriously, they did an excellent job with the advertising of them.

Ima

Look at the big yellow one... I knew those BooBahs had a shady past! Just never thought to peg the yellow one as a rogue STD... :)

Next time on TMZ: animated celebrity has past to come back to haunt it! Humbah the BooBah revealed: formerly known as Herpes!!!!!

look at the big yellow one... I knew those boobahs had a shady past! Just never thought to peg the yellow one as a rogue std... :)

next time on tmz: Animated celebrity has past to come back to haunt it! Humbah the boobah revealed: Formerly known as herpes!!!!!

lol!!

The funny thing is that the worse the microbe, the cuter the plush is.

I think the fat cell is pretty darned cute. Maybe if I keep telling myself that I won't get so stressed about them hanging around.

(Although, like children, they are cuter one-on-one than in large mobs!)

We actually already have these in our house!
We bought them sometime last year.
They are adorable!!!
My kids' doctor's office has had them for years....that's where we first saw them...
they're the perfect gift!
My kids love them lol!

OMGosh, the "pimple" is soooo cute (the plush one, not the ones on my face!!). :doh:
6h58qt.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back