CA interview tidbits

DotsEyes

Former Member
Reaction score
Mods, if this is not appropriate for a whole new thread, please close it or move it.

The sound on my pc is not working, but I finally got a chance to listen to 3 of 4 CA interview tapes last night. Notably, the KC interviews are no longer available. If anyone has a different link than the one provided in the sticky, I would appreciate your posting it here.

From CA's interviews I found some interesting points which I will break up into a few posts because I am long winded today.

1. CA stated that KC's friends came to the house on 2 occassions to discuss what they knew about KC and Caylee's whereabouts during the 31 days. The first occassion was the night of the first vigil. The second was a weel or so later. On one of those occassions, one of the young men brought a bag with Caylee's scuba-style swim suit (it has a life-vest sewn in), some swimmers, hair things, etc. She said she thought his name was Chris, couldn't be sure - but LE could find out from Annie.

The interview was on August 4 and CA had not yet mentioned this to LE.

Patiently, LE tried to impress upon her the importance of them knowing that someone had a bag of Caylee's things as it could help establish where Caylee was, with whom and when. When she was gently confronted about not mentioning this to LE, since her GD was missing, she turned it around on LE and stuck her foot in her mouth at the same time. She stated "well, he has been trying to call you and has left messages and no one returned his calls'. LE said, "he never called me, I promise you." CA responded "he said he called you."

Questions:

Why did she not report the fact that she had these get togethers and maybe invite LE to attend?

Why did she not mention that someone had a bag of Caylee's swim apparel so LE could question this person about how and when he obtained these items?

How can she not know the identity of the person when she has heard from him since that meeting?

2. During said interview, CA reported to LE that she sat down with JG and wrote down everything he said. JG, said CA, had asked to be allowed to coordinate the calendar that they were all trying to establish. CA found contradictions in JG's statements and had them written down. LE said they would like to look at the writings.

CA told LE "next time I am down here, I will bring them."

"Next time."

Question:

Why 'next time'? Why not go home, get them and give them to LE immediately? If the contradictions are so important, (she was suspect of JG from Day 1) why is she keeping this information to herself?

I would like to know if she ever gave LE the JCPenny receipts or if they had to subpoena them.

Why is she withholding evidence?

3. CA revealed to LE that the real father of Caylee was someone named Eric. Eric "knew right away" about Caylee, had conversations with KC about Caylee and even wanted his new family to meet Caylee and KC. CA saw the obit, but can not remember the last name of Eric, he was a school friend of KC's who moved to Jacksonville or Gainesville. She paid no attention to the name or the person because she and GA had already taken care of things with the lawyer, establishing that no one had any claims to Caylee, so if anything happened to KC, Caylee was hers. She seemed relieved with the news of his death which was around Caylee's birthday or KC's birthday in 2006. Eric's widow informed KC of his death and the 2 have spoken on the phone.

Question:

Eric "knew right away", seems to have been interested in knowing Caylee so why has it been said that he wanted nothing to do with the baby?

4. During said intereview, the questions about the credit cards, etc came up. CA stated that she only had a BOA Visa and a JCP card. Later, on the second interview session of 8/4 she stated that she took the money, her JCP card and her Sears card from KC's belongings that she dumped on the floor. CA went into great detail about how she showed an officer what she was taking when LE asked her why she didn't mention to them that she had taken things from the luggage.

Question:

Sears card? She was adamant that she had only 2 credit cards just 3 days earlier. Is she trying to keep information from them and slipping up along the way, or just confused about details?

DOTEYES, these are very good questions and important incidents concerning CA.
I believe after CA's initial contact with LE, claiming the car smelled as if there had been a dead body in it, she has been backpedaling to undo that alarming statement. Her specific reason is to of course protect her daughter Casey.
I can go futher with my reasoning. I do believe that Casey has told her mother what happened to Caylee. Wether Casey told the truth, or not, we can't be sure. But I bet she confessed something about Caylee's demise to her mom, Cindy.
Whatever Casey told Cindy, she was willing to accept and is now working hard to turn things around and protect Casey from being prosecuted.
Everything Cindy does and says seems like a cover-up of what happened to Caylee.
Enjoyed your post, real eye-openers!

5.) CA was leading LE to Ricardo, Amy, Tony and JG. She stated that Tony and Ricardo go "way back", "Amy is part of them" and they do drugs. She believes that Amy or Ricardo could be "Zanny" and "remember that apartment complex that KC took you to on Day 1, Amy and Ricardo live there!"

CA stated that JG's gf before he dated KC was a nanny - Melina - and that KC said that even though she and JG broke up and JG was back with his ex., the woman might be available to babysit Caylee. She stated that Jeff Hopkins, the one from Jacksonville, was dating a Zanny.

All of this information had to come from KC. Why was CA not on the phone to LE ASAP?

6.) During said interview, CA walked around the table and YM picked up her purse from the floor and put it on the table, saying "I don't wnat you to forget your purse."

CA respsonded: "Women don't leave their purses in their cars or other places."

Really? KC's purse was in her car.

The baby doll was IN the car seat. The clothes from AL's were "smokey" so she washed them. When LE asked about the grey pants and stated that they wanted to collect the pants, CA said "but they've been washed!" Kind of like offering the pants, but not really.

CA stated that JG told her he heard Caylee on the 27th in a phone call with KC. This phone call was when KC told him Caylee was at the beach with Nanny and KG said it lasted 18 minutes. He later revised this to the 24th and the conversation was 13 minutes. She asked how he could be so specific about the Nanny and the beach on the 27th and then change his story to the 24th and KC being sympathetic about the loss of his job.

It is obvious that Ca does not like JG, they have had a few words over the years, when GA was not around. When they were separated, CA and GA went out to dinner, returned to the A home to find CA and JG fully clothed, in her bed with Caylee watching TV. GA was furious, but CA told him he was not the "man of the house", she was, since he lived in Ft. Meyers then, and she would handle it, for him to leave.

Not the "man of the house"? Who says this to a grown man in front of his daughter and her bf? It seems belittling to me.

When talking on the phone in the 911 cards, she mentions she has "the bank affidavits" to prove it. Bank affidavits would imply Casey stole money from her checking account. Through checks or a debit card. If she was talking about her stealing from her with the credit card, she would have said "I have the credit card statements" to prove it.

She never offered up "bank affidavits" to LE.

Last post - I know you are all glad.

GA said that he and CA had Caylee 99% of the time. That KC would even drop Caylee off at CA's work, for CA to babysit so KC could go to work. The whole week of CA's vacation, the first week of June CA had Caylee every day and night. CA and GA were supposed to go out of town to visit his parents but didnt' go. They had Caylee.

When LE asked if Caylee's vocabulary was picking up, GA said "like a sponge, if you show her once how to turn on the tv, she remembers it. She can get into the baby lock cabinets, open the door to the patio." Of course, this has nothing to do with her vocabulary and it seems GA was not going there with LE. LE suggested that at his own home, he had to watch what he said and did because his toddler was picking up words and such. GA side tracked to opening cabinets, doors and turning on the tv and video.

GA stated that he and CA watched Caylee every day in May. He wakes up around 7:30-8:00, after CA leaves for work and the girls could be up around 9:30-10:00.

Toddlers sleeping in until 9:30-10:00? Where? What planet?

The tape of GA ended at about 14 minutes and I couldn't listen to the rest. If anyone has a better link, please share it with me.

More about Purses, Nannies and Driving into some lake...??

Anthony:
Well, let me tell you why I say that. It's because they told us there was one person in central Florida with that name. In fact, there's nine in central Florida. I just got a phone call on my way here that there's four in Fort Lauderdale and my daughter said that this girl had a Fort Lauderdale number and has connections in Fort Lauderdale and New York and New Jersey.In every state, there's people by this name.

They think she's smart enough to make up this person for the last two and a half years, but dumb enough to park a car where in plain sight that her mother would drive by twice a day and see and leave her purse in the front seat of the car and not drive it into some lake.

So, my daughter is not a murderer. My granddaughter is missing.

http://wdbo.com/news/08_0801_caylee_cindyonlarrykinglive.html

So, according to Cindy, it would have been "smarter" for Casey to drive her car into a lake? That's what Susan Smith did.

One more thing:

CA said she had the JCP statements, "there's nothing on them" but would "get them to LE".

Why wait? It is just like KC with the "give me one more day" stuff.

Wouldn't you think that CA would be handing them these things AT or before her interviews?

Also, CA had somewhere else to be, so she had to leave the interview at 11:30am. Now I ask you, what is more important than giving LE a statement about your missing GD? What was so important that the information she had to give LE could wait another 3 days when there was a missing baby?

What is wrong with these people?

More about Purses, Nannies and Driving into some lake...??

Anthony:
Well, let me tell you why I say that. It's because they told us there was one person in central Florida with that name. In fact, there's nine in central Florida. I just got a phone call on my way here that there's four in Fort Lauderdale and my daughter said that this girl had a Fort Lauderdale number and has connections in Fort Lauderdale and New York and New Jersey.In every state, there's people by this name.

They think she's smart enough to make up this person for the last two and a half years, but dumb enough to park a car where in plain sight that her mother would drive by twice a day and see and leave her purse in the front seat of the car and not drive it into some lake.
So, my daughter is not a murderer. My granddaughter is missing.

http://wdbo.com/news/08_0801_caylee_cindyonlarrykinglive.html

So, according to Cindy, it would have been "smarter" for Casey to drive her car into a lake? That's what Susan Smith did.

The 27th, the 28th, the 29th and her mom didn't see it "in plain sight".
The purse was empty pretty much. Her ID, wallet, money was all in the stuff at Tony's house. My guess she left the purse to stage or because it smelled like the car.

1. CA stated that KC's friends came to the house on 2 occassions to discuss what they knew about KC and Caylee's whereabouts during the 31 days. The first occassion was the night of the first vigil. The second was a weel or so later. On one of those occassions, one of the young men brought a bag with Caylee's scuba-style swim suit (it has a life-vest sewn in), some swimmers, hair things, etc. She said she thought his name was Chris, couldn't be sure - but LE could find out from Annie.

This would be ChrisS.

Questions:

Why did she not report the fact that she had these get togethers and maybe invite LE to attend?

Why did she not mention that someone had a bag of Caylee's swim apparel so LE could question this person about how and when he obtained these items?

How can she not know the identity of the person when she has heard from him since that meeting?

My opinion only:

I bet LE doesn't like that they had these "get togethers" because it almost reeks of "getting the stories straight". Especially since CA had these "get togethers" and was allegedly telling LE (in private) that one of the invitees was her #1 suspect (watch the video where she names her suspects)! There is a reason that LE interviews people separately so they are not tainted by what other people say and what other people remember (or other people's take on things or threats).

Further, when LE spoke with BB (the neighbor who had his shovel borrowed) they let him know they were apprehensive of anyone going next door and speaking with with him about his story.

This would be ChrisS.

I bet LE doesn't like that they had these "get togethers" because it almost reeks of "getting the stories straight". Especially in light of the fact CA had these "get togethers" and was allegedly telling LE that one of the invitees was her #1 suspect! Kinda freaking suspicious in my mind...

Not to mention that it gave her an opportunity to hear what might be told to LE before LE could even get to the people ask the questions. Sounds more like a fishing expedition by CA to me.

After those meetings she had a good idea what she and Casey would need to say or do to cover for what these people would say in their interviews with LE.

Also I would imagine that most people (I) would be so devastated that they would almost not be able to function at all but these people were playing sleuth from the first day. Who does that honestly? You leave that to the police especially in the early days unless you need to know what LE may know.

The 27th, the 28th, the 29th and her mom didn't see it "in plain sight".
The purse was empty pretty much. Her ID, wallet, money was all in the stuff at Tony's house. My guess she left the purse to stage or because it smelled like the car.

A purse on the front seat of a car seems like an outright invitation. I really think Casey hoped the car would be stolen and everything could be blamed on a carjacker-- most likely Zanny. This way she could stick to her story that "Zanny" or a cohort kidnapped Caylee and stole the car--warning her not to speak to authorities or she/they would kill Caylee. (similar to Susan Smith's story)The car seat/the doll/the purse and the odor of decomposition could all be explained away if only someone had stolen the car as planned.

JMO of course.

Oh and Caylee's baby doll, backpack, car seat, some hair things and some diapers were in the car when it was retrieved.

BTW. The notice was posted on the front door on the 11th. They noticed it on the 13th but neither of them could go to the post office on the 14th to pick it up so they waited until the 15th.

GA wakes up by 8am everyday and doesn't go to work until 3pm. He couldn't make it to the post office before work?

Is it possible that GA checked out the car location on the 14th? They both talk about how the lot is not secure when they try to explain that it was some stranger's body in the trunk and how anyone could have gotten into the lot and the trunk. Did GA make a little visit to the car when he got off work the night of the 14th?

Why would GA tell the tow yard man all about the missing, but now found, KC and the still missing GD? He tells the tow yard man, but not someone like LE who could help. Then he drives the stinking car home and goes to work. Did he have to shower? Change clothes?

Also, KC had CA's laptop. LA retrieved it from AL's apt.,but everything from June 15th forward was GONE. Huh? How did this happen? Did KC get a heads up warning from Amy? Did LA do it? AL? Who got into the laptop and deleted everything from 6/15 forward?

A purse on the front seat of a car seems like an outright invitation. I really think Casey hoped the car would be stolen and everything could be blamed on a carjacker-- most likely Zanny. This way she could stick to her story that "Zanny" or a cohort kidnapped Caylee and stole the car--warning her not to speak to authorities or she/they would kill Caylee. (similar to Susan Smith's story)The car seat/the doll/the purse and the odor of decomposition could all be explained away if only someone had stolen the car as planned.

JMO of course.

Then why was she hounding everyone about gas cans and even getting Amy to buy one for her?

Also, KC had CA's laptop. LA retrieved it from AL's apt.,but everything from June 15th forward was GONE. Huh? How did this happen? Did KC get a heads up warning from Amy? Did LA do it? AL? Who got into the laptop and deleted everything from 6/15 forward?

Couldn't it have been Casey who deleted it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back