Let's Pray Together Friday Night for Resolution During This Weekend's Search

GreenEyes727

Reaction score
The Power of Prayer shouldn't be forgotten and for me, since I can't be in Florida on Saturday to help with the search, this would be my way of helping.

How about 9:00 p.m.? If you aren't home and at your computer, then say a prayer where you are standing at 9:00 p.m. on Friday night.

Mods, is this okay? Haven't we done something like this before?

Together is a powerful word!
I pray that all the powers that be come together to reveal that which has been hidden-God Bless Beautiful Caylee Innocent Angel:blowkiss:

What a great idea! Count me in.

diz

The Power of Prayer shouldn't be forgotten and for me, since I can't be in Florida on Saturday to help with the search, this would be my way of helping.

How about 9:00 p.m.? If you aren't home and at your computer, then say a prayer where you are standing at 9:00 p.m. on Friday night.

That will be 2 am for me. Mind you, last time I woke up then for some reason.

I am in! I think this is a wonderful idea. Caylee baby they are coming for you. Shine your light brightly for them! :)

I'm in. But may I ask, why are they waiting until the week-end? Why are they waiting until Friday to get organized? Why not start now?

I hate how long this has been put off! UGH ... I just want our baby found.

:praying: Prayer is powerful. I pray TES will find Caylee & Jennifer. I pray Casey will finally tell them where Caylee is. And as much as I don't like so much of what the Anthony's have done, I do pray they find a way to accept Caylee's death & honor that child.
Also praying all the searchers stay safe.

:praying: Prayer is powerful. I pray TES will find Caylee & Jennifer. I pray Casey will finally tell them where Caylee is. And as much as I don't like so much of what the Anthony's have done, I do pray they find a way to accept Caylee's death & honor that child.

I could not agree more...............

There's nothing stronger than prayer. 9:00 Eastern is 8:00 my time.

They'll still be in my prayers before and after for all the good they do and especially for little Caylee.

The power of prayer ...

Thank you for starting this thread.

I'll join you .......

I will be praying with you. There is power in prayer. :crazy:

Count me in. I will be praying to bring Caylee home. God Bless Her

Sounds good to me. I pray every night that Caylee will be found.

Just set my calendar reminder so I won't miss the opportunity to share in prayer with you all!

I will join you in prayer for a safe and successful search for little Caylee.

I totally agree also , LeLe. Well said. And what a wonderful idea, Happychic.:) I would also love to be there, but can't, and this is a great way to lend our support.

Count me in.

May I suggest that since we are all rallying together in prayer, that everyone also prays for at least one other missing person. Why stop at Caylee?

I will be praying for Caylee, and also for Jennifer Kesse. I think of her often with so much focus on Florida in the CA case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back